Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Office Texting 4 - Moment Of Truth

"The time comes - will they take their flirting to the next step?"

6
0 Comments 0
3.5k Views 3.5k
1.0k words 1.0k words

Author's Notes

"Better if you read the first 3 parts first"

Thankfully, you don’t make me wait much longer. I hear the knock and I take a deep breath. I stand up from the couch and head for the front door. I glance at my reflection in the mirror in the entryway. I stand up straight, admiring the shape I’ve kept myself in and determined to erase any thoughts that this afternoon’s discovery had anything to do with me. I’m going to prove to myself that I’m every bit as sexy as I’ve always been, and the cheating was just him enjoying the attention of some bimbo with daddy issues.

One last deep breath, then I swing the door open with a big smile. I’m glad to see your style hasn’t changed. Nicely fitted slacks and shirt, rolled up almost to your elbows as usual. I find myself wondering if you’re wearing that particular shirt on my birthday because I know I’ve complimented you for wearing it, or if it’s just a coincidence. It’s a bit of a stretch on my part, or is it? You’re holding a bag from my favorite bakery. I know that’s not a coincidence because it is very far out of the way from your new office. I don’t want to count chickens before they’re hatched, but I’m very optimistic about my chances with you as I invite you in.

I lead you to the living room and offer a seat on the couch. Before you sit, you turn to me and extend the bag.

“This is for you, Kaitlyn.”

I smile. “I was hoping you’d say that when I saw the bag!”

“I just wanted to do something special for your birthday. I don’t want to disturb you.”

“You couldn’t! Please, I already poured you wine.” You are never one to impose, so I figured I might need to pour in advance to make it harder to say no.

“As long as I’m not bothering you, I’d be happy to stay and catch up a bit.”

“Again, you couldn’t.” I peek in the bag. It’s one of the bakery’s small cakes. Doable for one but definitely a size better shared. “Shall I get us some forks?”

“Oh, I guess I just assumed that you would have it with your husband as dessert. But I guess that’s silly. He probably already has plans for you guys tonight and will have dessert covered.”

I hide the bitterness with a fake smile until the feeling passes. “No, I don’t know what he wanted to do for me tonight, but he had some other plans come up.”

“On your birthday?!?” The shock on your face is sweet, giving me some of the ‘it’s not me, it’s him’ feeling I was expecting. I’m more ready than ever to jump on top of you and make you take me.

“Good thing I have a friend like you so it doesn’t matter,” I reply, turning for the kitchen and making sure that you get a great glimpse of my toned, round ass in the skintight skirt. I hope you enjoy the show. I come back out with the cake on a small plate and two forks. “Sorry, this is the last plate, so we’ll have to share.” It’s a lie.

CindyUnique
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CindyUnique

I sit close to you on the couch, feet pulled up beside me so I can turn and face you on the couch. I cut out the first bite with my fork and tell you not to be shy. I take the bite in my mouth slowly. Before biting, I had already decided to overreact like I’m Sally faking an orgasm in a diner, but it’s not too much exaggeration for how great this cake is. A long, drawn-out moan. “Mmmmmm… that is SO good. You remembered how much I love their red velvet cake!”

You smile. “Of course I did! You never reacted quite that much in the office, but that’s probably for the best. You’d probably get some people pretty excited if they heard you enjoying your cake that much.”

Perfect. “Oh, that got you excited, huh?” You see that wicked look in my eye and smirk. You think you know what’s coming, but what you don’t know is that I’m not playing today. I’m not teasing, I’m not flirting. Today I’m seducing you and you are going to give me what I want. You.

“Here we go…” you say.

I intentionally take a bigger piece this time and open much wider to take it. You’re already chuckling. Good, I want you disarmed so that you don’t even realize what’s happening until you can’t stop yourself from tearing my clothes off. “Oh, oh… this cake… it’s just so BIG. I can barely fit it in my mouth!” I close my mouth around the piece and start moaning with it in my mouth.

You still chuckle, but there’s a bit more gravity behind it as well. I think I see you swallow hard before I close my eyes and really turn up the show. I shift my hips around, run my fingers through my hair, fluffing it, then touch my shoulders and run my hands down my sides, knowing it will pull my blouse tight to my body. My eyes are still closed but I feel confident that the move hopefully made the red bra peek out a bit for you.

I open my eyes, knowing already that you’ll be a little thrown off by the display. To avoid scaring you away, I open my eyes and laugh the whole thing off, smiling big and making a joke of it. “Like that? You think that would get a reaction in the office?” I ask in my best bimbo impression.

It works as you laugh and relax again, but I’m happy to see you shifting, looking like you may be wanting to adjust your pants right now. I want to help you with that, but I think just a little farther before I get there.

 

 

Published 
Written by sprhr2
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors