Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sabrina - My Apartment Manager

"Stories like this really do happen. Unbelievable, but true."

30
13 Comments 13
6.8k Views 6.8k
2.0k words 2.0k words

Sabrina was assigned to be the new manager at our apartment complex. When I first met Sabrina, she seemed cool and chic, with her short hair and hippy-style attire. The next time I saw Sabrina in the office, she sported an unusually short skirt that looked absolutely fantastic on her, as it allowed her to show off her long shapely and sexy legs.

I am pretty sure Sabrina knew that she was beautiful, especially with her mixed-race ethnic and sultry look, by the way she carried herself and interacted with potential tenants and current residents. I started to hang around the pool and the clubhouse, just hoping to catch a glimpse of Sabrina at work.

I didn’t think Sabrina was taking note of my increased presence around the office until one da,y she asked me which apartment I lived in as I hung out in the clubhouse portion of the offices watching television.

“Nine-eleven,” I jokingly replied.

Sabrina quickly replied, “We don’t have a nine-eleven.”

“I know,” I replied, “but that’s the number I have to remember to call for help since you’re killing me with those gorgeous legs.”

Sabrina rolled her eyes and shook her head back and forth.

I quickly introduced myself and told her that I lived in apartment four zero four.

“Four oh four?” she repeated.

“Yes,” I replied, as I quickly glanced down at her feet and then slowly worked my eyes up her beautiful and bodacious bod.

Sabrina asked me if I had a job and the smart-ass side of me snarkily replied, “Checking you out.”

I don’t think I hit it off with Sabrina in our first meet up, but that was OK with me. I was simply trying to score.

Later that afternoon, as the office was closing up, Sabrina re-appeared in the living room area of the clubhouse and told me that she was locking up the clubhouse.

I asked her if she would allow me to hang around a bit longer in the clubhouse portion of the offices, which was easily separable from the offices by two glass partitioned, wood-framed doors.

Sabrina said she wasn’t really supposed to grant special favors to residents, but that since she already knew me, she would make an exception. I thanked her and then I snidely added, “You should hang with me and get to know me some more.”

I could see her thinking for a brief few seconds and then she declined my offer, saying it would not be proper to socialize with a resident. She closed the doors between the clubhouse and the offices, but for some odd reason, she didn’t lock them like she was supposed to.

I continued to watch the television, but even in doing so, I couldn’t get past the fact that she hadn’t locked the door that led into the offices. So after waiting a little bit, I snuck into the office portion of the clubhouse.

I was surprised to quickly see that Sabrina was still in her office at the end of the hall. I gathered that she was there, because I could see the office light on, and I knew her car was still in the parking lot.

It was close to 8 pm and I found it strange that she would still be in the offices so late. As I approached her office, I could hear her talking on a phone.

“He’s a freaking hunk,” she said out loud to no one in particular. Suddenly, it dawned on me that she was talking on her cell phone. I paused and leaned against the wall to listen.

“No, hell no,” she said out loud.

“No,” she then said, “But he’s always watching me.”

“No,” she added, “But he is cute.”

“No,” she said, “I haven’t.”

I was only hearing one side of the conversation.

Then she said, “four oh four,” and I suddenly realized that her chat with someone on the phone was about me.

I stealthily shifted my position in the hallway to see if I could see into her office without being caught. She had a large mirror on her wall opposite her desk and as luck would have it, I had a perfect side view of her reflection in the office mirror.

As she chatted, she had her very short, above-the-knee cut skirt hiked up high on her long stockingless legs. I could see her hand positioned between her legs, and she was slowly working it back and forth as she chatted on the phone.

“I get wet just thinking about him,” she said out loud, but in a lowered voice.

Holy smokes!

“I don’t know,” she said, “I don’t think he’s married, but what the fuck? Even if he was, I’d still want him.”

Damn.

I stealthily snuck back down the hallway and into the clubhouse portion of the offices, my heart pounding with excitement.

Throwing caution to the wind, I decided to take a chance and see where it would lead me. I slipped back into the offices and casually made my way down the hallway to Sabrina’s office. As I stepped into her office, her eyes widened and she quickly removed her hand out from between her legs.

I smiled and then asked if she was done with her phone call.

“You scared the crap out of me!” she exclaimed as she attempted to recover from her embarrassment of being caught in a moment of self-pleasure. She shifted in her desk chair, but there was no way she could hide having her skirt pulled up around her waist.

“Don’t you believe in announcing yourself or knocking?” she asked.

“Not really,” I replied, as I quickly surveyed the scene in front of me.

“Are we having a quiet moment of reflection?” I asked, leaning against the doorframe of her office.

“I was,” she shot back, “until you scared the crap out of me.”

DaylinaLop
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DaylinaLop

“Well,” I replied, “I can leave you to yourself and your self-service or I can join you.”

There was no way for her to hide the obvious at this point. She had been caught. She leaned back in her chair and placed her hands together over her nose and mouth, in a prayer-like handclasp.

“Well hell,” she said, “I’m caught, so what can I say?”

I smiled and replied, “Join me.”

“Join me,” she repeated as she dropped her hands to her lap, her fingers finding their way to her inner thighs as she looked in my direction.

“Would you like some assistance?” I asked.

She closed her eyes and shook her head back and forth in silence. I stepped toward where she was positioned behind her desk. I toe-tapped the inside of her stiletto-heeled foot. She opened her big brown beautiful eyes, perspiration forming on her brow and on her chin. She looked up at me from her chair, biting down on her lower lip in anticipation of what was about to occur.

I slipped down on to my knees in front of her, placing my hands on to her bare knees in the process.

I parted her legs and knee walked in closer, as she silently stared at me. There was no mistaking the sweet musty aroma that was emitting from between her legs. I casually finger-walked myself closer to her crotch with my hands, never taking my eyes away from her gaze. I casually slipped my fingers under the elastic bands of her panties, and then I gently worked her moisture-soaked panties towards her knees and eventually down her very sexy legs as she raised her buttocks enough to allow me to strip her of her panties.

Her pussy lips were enlarged beyond belief. She was cleanly shaven, something that really excited me and that I really liked. I could tell, already in a very heightened state of sexual arousal.

I slipped a finger into her pussy and gently moved it around, as she moaned her approval. I used my open pam to push against her hooded clit, which seemed to drive her into a state of utter deliriousness. Her hands trembled as she gripped the armrests of her chair, her knuckles turning white.

I moved in closer to provide some additional stimulation, orally. Her moans grew louder and louder as I kissed her inner thighs. She grabbed my head with her hands and held on to my head, digging in her fingertips, as I pushed forward, alternating between using my fingers and my tongue to tingle and toy with her clit.

“Fuck me,” she breathlessly requested as I pushed my hands past her flat ab, her belly-button stud and towards her breasts, which were still tucked safely away in her brassiere. She quickly unbuttoned her button-down top and worked herself out of it, as well as her bra.

Sabrina had a body that just begged to be loved. Her nipples stood firm and perched on top of her all-natural and well-formed globes. I sent a great deal of time massaging them and then sucking on them as she begged me over and over to fuck her.

I worked my way up her body to the nape of her neck, planting soft little kisses along the way as she moaned and extolled, “Oh God!” over and over and over with each of my kisses.

Her lips begged to be touched. The light-colored pink lipstick gave them a model quality appeal that just stood out, and when I pressed my lips to hers, she practically passed out, but not before pushing her tongue deep down my throat.

I stood up and she helped me unfasten my pants. They fell to my ankles and I struggled to step out of them.

Sabrina pulled my boxer shorts down, freeing my manhood.

“Oh boy!” she excitedly and gleefully exclaimed upon seeing my cock. “I love this thing!”

She took my tool in hand and studied it before slipping the tip end of my tool into her mouth. She peered up at me as she worked her tongue up and down the shaft of my tool, licking it from my testicles to the very tip end, while she gently fondled my balls with her small hands. She then began to suck on my cock, with a wild abandon for what might eventually happen. My thighs quivered and I had to stop her so that I wouldn’t blow my load prematurely.

She stood up and we kissed for the longest time, our naked bodies meshing into one another, our hands exploring every nook and crevice of the other. Sabrina continued to beg me to fuck her. She turned and placed her hands on her desk, her buttocks facing me. She leaned forward, allowing me to have an unimpeded access to her starfish and her dripping wet pussy.

I pushed my man tool up to the crack in her ass and towards my goal, as she reached between her legs to guide me into place. I pushed the head of my cock into her warm and moist pussy. She was just a tad bit tight, but not too tight. I worked my hips back and forth, my lower abs slapping against her firm butt. With each push, she grunted and issued guttural moans of approval.

She balled up her hands into white-knuckled fists and began to tremble. She lowered her head as a massive orgasm ricocheted through her. I shot my load deep inside of her, and then pulled out, sending a final rope of sperm shooting across her butt and lower back.

She turned and faced me, and we continued to kiss as nature took its course and things on my end seemed to return to normal. She smiled and said that she didn’t know how to thank me.

“Renew my rent without any increases,” I suggested.

“Oh definitely,” she replied. “But I may have to require a two-year lease contract and an occasional personal services agreement.”

I laughed.

“We can skip the personal service agreement. I think we can arrange to make that work without anything being put in writing.”

I agreed to and signed a two-year lease agreement. I hope I can last that long.

Published 
Written by CommunicationDirectr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments