Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Boss Lady

"An office party encounter with the boss leads to an unexpected surprise"

108
14 Comments 14
8.7k Views 8.7k
2.0k words 2.0k words

Sandra spent her time in the executive offices as CFO and director of operations. On par with the CEO, she was a hard-ass professional, known for being tough as nails but fair, aloof and dismissive but polite, and she worked constantly. Rumors said that her dedication and focus had resulted in a divorce years ago, but nobody seemed to know for sure. In her late thirties, successful, and very attractive, she had earned her title of The Boss Lady. The title was bestowed upon her by admiring staff members and was a sign of respect.

The Annual Office Party was held on a Friday night, starting in the afternoon with a light lunch and gift exchange, followed by a buffet style dinner, drinks, and music on the executive floor level. The large foyer, open areas, and conference rooms were decorated in a festive manner, and it was, as usual, well attended by most of the staff. These parties were always fun, running late into the night, and for me had always resulted in some quick office sex or a companion for the night with one of the many women that worked there.

It was close to ten when Sandra entered the conference room and stood next to me at the table set up as a bar. I was mixing myself another drink and picked up a bottle of wine to top up the glasses of Wendy and Roxie from accounting, hoping to score a double for the night, when she tapped me on the shoulder, held her glass out, and gave me a smile.

“Me, too. If you don’t mind?”

“Not at all,” I replied.

As I filled her glass, she looked at Wendy and Roxie.

“You young ladies having a good time? Enjoying the party?”

They both nodded and smiled nervously, suddenly uncomfortable in her presence.

“Uh, we’re just going to get some food,” Wendy announced. “See you later.”

The two turned and quickly left the room, leaving Sandra and I alone.

“Sorry,” she apologized with a smirk. “It looks like I scared off your groupies.”

“My groupies?” I chuckled.

“Well, you do have a reputation with the office girls around here. You’re a popular topic of discussion.”

She sipped her glass and looked at me with a curious smile.

Yeah?” I asked, emboldened by the glasses of whiskey I’d finished already. “Are you curious? Want to find out for yourself?"

“Hmm, aren’t you bold,” she smirked. “I’m a little past the groupie stage.”

I stepped close and put my arm around her waist, pulling her close to me and putting my mouth to her ear. I took in a breath, inhaling the scent of orange and vanilla, and whispered.

“I think you want a night with me. I would certainly like a night with you.”

“Oh, really?” she replied without attempting to move away.

“Yeah, I would love to taste you.”

I licked her ear lobe and dropped my hand to her ass, squeezing the full cheek.

“I want to fuck you. I think you’re fucking hot.”

“Yeah?”

“Oh yeah. You always look so good in your tight skirts and high heels, showing this nice ass.”

I squeezed again and moved in front of her, pushing her against the table, and pushed my crotch into her. My bulging cock pushed into her belly, making its excitement obvious.

“I bet your pussy tastes like honey. I want to find out. I want to yank those panties off, shove my tongue into your pussy and taste you.”

“I… I…”

“Let’s go to your office. I want to fuck you on your desk.”

I took her hand in mine and led her out of the conference room, down the hallway, and into her office. I closed the door behind me, leaving the light off, and pushed her against her desk. The light through the window gave the room a bluish glow as my crotch pushed into hers and my hands found her breasts.

“Oh, I knew you had a great set of tits under those jackets you wear,” I praised while I squeezed the big melons my hands discovered.

My hands moved, one to her waist and the other to her head. I pulled her mouth to mine and shoved my tongue into hers while I ground my cock against her. She kissed back, her tongue wrestling with mine, and pushed herself against me. I reached down and pulled her skirt up before reaching in and finding the lacy string of her panties. She gasped when I tugged hard and ripped them off.

“I’ll be keeping these,” I told her while putting them in my pocket. “Get up on the desk.”

She put her hands behind her on the edge while I grabbed her ass with both hands and lifted, her legs spreading apart and straddling mine. My hands moved to her thighs and pushed them apart while I leaned down and put my face close to her pussy. It was wet, covered in light blonde fuzz, and had the scent of excitement.

Quiet moans filled the room when my tongue lapped against her folds and her fingers grasped my hair. I lapped, licked, swirled and sucked her to orgasm, getting moans and hair pulls as her sweet pussy soaked my face. After her second orgasm I stood up and put my hand behind her head, pulling her face up so I could kiss her. I jammed my mouth against hers and pushed my tongue inside, giving her a good taste of her own sexy juices.

“Fuck, you do taste good,” I praised while undoing my pants and dropping them to my ankles. "I want to fuck you so bad."

“Oh, fuck...” she moaned as I let her head drop down onto the desk and rubbed my cock over her slick slit.

I pulled her to the edge and fed the swollen head of my cock into her, pushing slowly while it gripped the thick shaft. I began pumping my hips, reaching up and pulling her blouse open while I slowly fucked her. My fingers tweaked open the front clasp of the lacy bra and it sprung open, releasing the big, hefty globes hidden underneath.

JinAae
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JinAae

“Fuck, you have great tits,” I moaned when they appeared.

My hands grabbed the big, firm breasts and kneaded, the fat, hardened nipples pushing into my palms while my dick slowly massaged her insides.

“Oh, you feel so good," she murmured softly.

I pumped faster and wrapped my arms around her thighs, lifting her legs higher and pulling her closer to the edge of the desk. My cock drilled deep and hammered into her, seven inches of thick meat pounding into her as she writhed and groaned.

“Oh, fuuuuck!” she groaned loudly.

Her pussy squeezed my entire length and brought me to the edge, making me cum earlier than planned, and my cock erupted inside of her. Big throbs pushed the huge load of hot cum into her hungry pussy, filling her as my balls emptied. The orgasm was intense, my knees shaking and my arms trembling as it worked through me, and I let out a deep breath when it subsided.

“Holy fuck…” I moaned when I relaxed.

“Oh, fuck! You came in me?”

“Yeah, I filled you right up,” I admitted.

“Oh, shit,” she lamented while putting her hands to her face. “I’m not on anything…”

I moved my hips and my semi-hard cock squished inside of her, the greasy feel of her cum-filled pussy igniting my lust again.

“What... what are you doing?” she asked incredulously. “Are you getting hard again?”

“Oh, yeah. You fucking turn me on. We’re not done yet.”

“Oh shit,” she moaned while I began fucking her again.

Her big tits jiggled freely as I pumped into her, two beautiful globes with red, puffy nipples bouncing erratically. I reached up with one hand and grabbed the big nipple between my fingers, gently pinching and getting a groan in return. I pulled out and told her to get off the desk.

“Suck my cock,” I growled while pushing her to her knees. “I want to see you suck me.”

Her hands went to my thighs and her mouth on my cock. I held her head with both hands while she sucked and started fucking her mouth, pushing my cock down her throat and dragging it back out. Drool and spit ran down her chin and dripped down onto her big tits and the tops of her thighs as I face-fucked her furiously. When ready I pulled her head away and told to stand up. When she stood, I turned her around and bent her over the desk, lifted her skirt up to her waist, and pushed her shoulders down. I lined up and pushed my cock into her slippery pussy.

“Fuck, you have a nice ass,” I praised while squeezing her cheeks.

She replied with a groan as my cock filled her once more, the thick shaft stretching her insides and touching every nerve.

“Oh, fuck me!” she urged. “I… I’m going to cum again!”

I pounded my cock into her, gripping her hips tightly and fucking her vigorously while her plump cheeks shook in front of me. She groaned loudly and her pussy squeezed tight again when the climax shook her, and I stopped pumping and held myself still until it subsided.

“Oh, you have a great cock,” she praised quietly. “You hit all the right spots.”

I thrust hard, making her squeal, and covered my thumb with spit. I rubbed it over her waiting pucker and pushed it in.

“Oh, wait…”

I pulled my cock out, put the slippery cum-covered head against her waiting hole and pushed in. She groaned loudly and buried her head between her arms as it slipped in and stretched her ass wide.

“Oh, fuck... that’s a fucking tight ass you have,” I growled.

I fucked her slowly for a moment, holding her hips tight until she was taking me fully, and fucked her steadily. My balls were aching and my cock ready to explode when I pulled out and shoved it back into her wet pussy. After a few thrusts I warned it was time.

“I’m gonna cum! Get down on your knees again!” I urged. "I'm going to cum on your pretty face!"

She scrambled off the desk and onto the floor below me. I grabbed her hair and pulled her face to me, jerking my cock furiously and spraying her with cum when it erupted. Hot, pearly cream covered her cheeks, chin and mouth as I rubbed it across her face, my cock spreading the slick juice all over.

“Suck it!”

She took it into her mouth and sucked, milking the last drops from my softening cock as cum dropped from her chin. She looked so beautiful, so incredibly sexy, and I couldn’t believe The Boss Lady had let me fuck her in the ass and cum on her face.

She smiled up at me and I helped her stand up.

“You are a great fuck,” I praised while taking her into my arms.

“So are you,” she sighed. “That was so fucking hot.”

“Yeah? You liked that?” I asked between kisses.

“Oh, yes,” she purred. “Very much. I want more."

She moved away and went to the adjoining washroom while I tucked myself away and did up my pants. She offered me the washroom when she returned.

“You need to wash that handsome face,” she giggled.

I washed up quickly and returned to find her leaning against the desk, arms crossed in front of her and a smile on her face.

“My place is about twenty minutes away,” she informed me. “My car is down in the parking garage.”

Thirty minutes later we were soaping each other up in her large, steam-filled shower. I spent the weekend, returning to work with her Monday morning. Two months later I moved in with her, and two months after that the baby bump was obvious.

Published 
Written by 1meanjean
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments