Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Susannah’s Boardroom Tease.

"Sexy Susannah makes a business meeting exciting!"

35
7 Comments 7
8.4k Views 8.4k
3.2k words 3.2k words

Click-clack go Susannah’s high heels as she crosses the marble floor of the foyer of her company's head office on her way to her business meeting.

“Good morning Mrs Travers,” says the security guard at the door and, as always with men, Susannah feels her clothes evaporate under his lustful gaze.

Susannah’s used to men’s attention. She’s in her mid-thirties, brunette with perfectly styled dark hair down to just below her ears, designer clothes and handbag, and expensive but understated pearls at her ears and neck. Susannah’s confident, knowing her thin white blouse, pencil skirt just above the knee, sheer black nylons and black high heels are showing off her shapely body to perfection.

She takes the elevator to the executive suite on the top floor. She sighs in anticipation of a day of tedious presentations and dreary discussions. In the privacy of the elevator, she remembers last night: her husband climbing on top of her for his two minutes of fun before he rolls off her. She closes her eyes and wishes there was more.

Susannah’s the youngest by at least twenty years among the grey-suited, grey-haired, grey-minded men around the big boardroom conference table and she’s the only woman. There’s no one sitting at the short side of the big oak top conference table opposite the chairman so she plants herself on one of the black leather swivel chairs. She gets her laptop and papers in order, and then it happens!

The door opens and in walks the new lawyer, Clive. Susannah’s exchanged emails with him since he’d started just weeks ago but she’s never met him. She’d imagined an older man but he’s not much older than her, perhaps early forties. He’s good looking, to put it mildly, and obviously keeps himself fit. He’s wearing a tailored slimline blue and white striped shirt with a bright tie and an expensive-looking suit. And like her, he’s got a wedding ring on his finger.

Clive’s eyes circle the room giving brief nods of recognition. Then his eyes find Susannah. She feels an electric shock hit her. Suddenly her blouse feels thin and tight over her breasts, almost as if it’s not there. As Clive’s eyes explore her, for the second time that morning Susannah feels her clothes evaporate.

Clive takes the swivel chair next to Susannah then leans excitingly close to her and smiles.

“Susannah! We meet at last."

Her throat suddenly becomes dry but she somehow manages to say something in reply.

"Well gentlemen, and Mrs Travers, we're all here so let's kick off. The first agenda item is the minutes of the last meeting and matters arising."

They spend eternity on that first item. But all Susannah’s conscious of is Clive next to her. She feels his eyes run down her neck, over her blouse lingering on her bulging breasts, across her skirt as if he’s already seeing her underwear, down her sheer black nylons. And Susannah’s eyes constantly flick to Clive, almost involuntarily going to the bulging ridge at the front of his suit trousers.

“His cock’s up hard for me!” Susannah’s so excited she almost whispers the words to herself. She feels her face turn red, her nipples tighten, and of course, she feels that familiar tingle between her legs.

She arches her back a little in her chair to jut her breasts out. She feels her thin white blouse tighten to show the outline of her breasts and the peaks of her nipples. Her heart pounds. She knows Clive’s eyes have found the gap between her blouse buttons, that she always thought were a little too far apart.

The minutes of the meeting slowly drone by but Susannah’s thoughts are on other things. How long is his erect penis? Cut or uncut? Smooth or hairy? Does he masturbate? Of course, he does, all men do. She sees Clive glance at her, and there’s a mischievous smile on his lips.

“He’s imagining sex with me!” Susannah’s heart races as her thoughts tumble through her head.

What sex positions does he like? Boring missionary position, the only position her husband ever wants – or something more exciting! Into Susannah’s mind flood the filthy things she’s never dared to ask her husband to do, the things the women do in her husband’s dirty magazines he doesn’t know she’d found.

Speakers drone on and the big screen shows spreadsheets packed with figures and graphs. But as Susannah sits there with her eyes staring blankly at the screen she’s alone with Clive in that same boardroom …

She’s on the table doing a slow striptease for Clive, blouse, skirt, bra, panties fall away leaving the stockings he’s so interested in till last. Clive’s standing watching her, naked with his erect penis sticking up almost vertical from a thick manly bush to a big purple mushroom head.

Clive laughs as Susannah tosses her panties to him and they catch on his hard up shaft. Now Susannah’s showing Clive kinky nude poses and sex positions like she’s seen in her husband’s magazines, while Clive’s hands explore her naked body … Now she’s sitting nude on the edge of the table with Clive standing between her spread legs with his strong hands gripping her firmly and grunting “Susannah!” as his iron-hard penis in her tingling vagina takes her deliciously slowly to orgasm …

"Isn't that the case Mrs Travers?"

Susannah’s daydream is rudely interrupted by the chairman's question.

“Mrs Travers?”

Fortunately, she’s been following just enough of what was being said to give a reply but her heart is pounding! Susannah glances out of the corner of her eye at Clive. He’s staring at the screen too, but his trousers are bulging massively now and there’s a satisfied smile on his face. Susannah wIshes that whatever they’re doing together in his mind they were doing for real in bed.

It's time to take the plunge. She takes the opportunity for a "comfort break." In a practised movement she turns in her seat as she rises, swinging her legs wide. She pauses with her legs spread for a daring moment but makes it look accidental. That morning as she dressed she put on stockings. She’s found if she’s got to sit still for hours in meetings stockings are so much more comfortable than tights, but Susannah also knows the effect stocking tops have on men!

No man can resist a glimpse up a woman’s skirt. Clive’s head involuntarily turns. He makes it no secret that he’s taking a good long look at her stocking tops, her bare thigh above and of course, her tiny flesh coloured panties matching her bra and sheer enough to show her dark bush through. With just the two of them sitting at the end of the table and everyone else's eyes on the screen the show is just for him!

Susannah treats Clive to a wiggle of her bottom as she strolls to the door, all but feeling his eyes on her panties through her tight skirt. She’s already decided on her next move. Treating men to upskirt peeps is one thing, but she knows what she has in mind will pass the point of no return.

In the ladies' toilet, Susannah takes off her panties. They’re one of the briefest thongs she possesses, just a tiny lace-edged triangle of flesh-coloured satin at the front and not much more than a thin thong gusset at the back, with feminine little decorative bows at the hips. The front still bulges in memory of her mound, the smooth sheeny satin smells of a combination of her perfume and her sex juice. Best of all, a dark pubic hair is caught in the embroidery!

With her panties scrunched in a tight little ball in her hand, and trying to look calm, she strolls back into the meeting. The same presentation is still droning on. Susannah’s heart is pounding! She returns to her seat next to Clive. With her hand below the tabletop, so no one else can see, Susannah tosses her panties, still warm from her body, into Clive’s lap. Clive’s face remains unchanged, locked on the screen, but the glance he gives Susannah tells her he was expecting this all along.

Keeping his hands below the tabletop Clive unfolds Susannah’s panties. He runs his fingertips across the juice-wetted patch at the front, and he plucks at her pubic hair. Clive knows Susannah has a hairy pussy, and the colour of her cunt hair!

All eyes are on the screen and the presenter, and now it’s time for Susannah to treat her lustful admirer to more!

With her hands under the table, Susannah slowly pulls her skirt high up her thighs. She spreads her legs to show Clive stocking tops, her bare thighs above, her neatly trimmed dark bush and her juice glistening vagina lips peeping through. She runs her fingers through her bush to stroke her vagina lips. Her eyes meet Clive’s, only momentarily, but long enough to tell him she wishes it was his fingers, not hers, ruffling her pubic hair.

Like all of them around the table, Susannah’s and Clive’s laptops are open on the tabletop in front of them, sharing data, checking emails, and relieving the boredom. Susannah sends Clive one of those instant messages that disappears afterwards without a trace, so very useful for keeping things secret.

KIMGREY1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KIMGREY1

"Did you like seeing my cunt and playing with my knickers?" An icon flashes on Clive’s laptop screen. Susannah doesn’t have to wait long for his reply.

"Yeah! I like the stockings too. Are you going to take off that sexy bra and show me your tits?"

"You're a naughty boy! I like naughty boys. What would you like to do with me?"

"I'd like to do 69 with you and kiss you all over your cunt and lick you to an orgasm while you sucked my cock off, then I’d fuck you long and hard while you bend over this conference table."

Susannah feels her face go red. She hadn't expected a reply as raunchy as that!

"Mmmmmm! I like 69. Perhaps later. How big is your cock?"

"Eight inches when it's up hard like it is now for a sexy woman like you. Do you like sucking men's cocks?"

"I prefer big hard cocks up between my legs."

Their messages get hotter and hotter, and all the time they’re sexting Susannah watches Clive fingering her panties. An old memory awakes, of Susannah at eighteen discovering her older brother was borrowing the simple white cotton schoolgirl knickers she wore to school, and how her girlfriends at school enlightened her as to what boys did with girls’ knickers. It had sounded so naughty and so erotic at the time, and the memory excites her to this day. Perhaps Clive ….

“OK, everyone.” The announcement jolts Susannah out of her dreams. “Let’s take a break. Back in half an hour.”

Susannah quickly taps the keys.

"Go on. Soak my knickers with cum." she messages. Clive says nothing in reply but the looks he gives her say everything.

Susannah gets a coffee and chats with one of the grey suits. They make small talk and his eyes never leave Susannah’s bulging blouse, but as she chats all she can think of is Clive.

The break’s over, everyone’s back in their seats, and the next presentation starts. As soon as all eyes are on the screen, reaching beneath the tabletop Clive passes Susannah her panties. They’re soaked with creamy semen.

"Was it good? Tell me all about it." Susannah messages.

There’s a brief pause, then another message.

“Want to see some pictures?”

Before Susannah can reply an icon appears on her laptop: an incoming email from some anonymous name outside the company. A picture is attached. He’s taken pictures with his phone. With her heart pounding, she opens it.

She sees a man’s body from his hairy tanned chest to his muscular thighs with the grey background of a toilet cubicle behind him. He’s naked except for Susannah’s panties, thrusting his hips forwards with his erect penis pushing the panties out in a huge cone over the big round head of his cock. The thin satin taut over his erection shows the outline of his penis shaft and head in perfect detail and where the tiny triangle of cloth at the front is pushed away from his body Susannah sees thickly haired testicles.

Another icon flashes. Another email, this time with a video clip. Susannah opens it.

Clive’s standing naked in the cubicle with his penis bending up in front of him. His hand closes around his straining shaft. He starts tugging and stroking rhythmically, powerfully, his hand sliding from his thick dark pubic bush up over his erection swollen penis head. In his spare hand, Clive’s holding Susannah’s panties brushing the head of his penis. Suddenly Clive tenses, his buttocks clench as his hips ram forward pushing his cock head into Susannah’s panties. His pumping hand goes frantic, his naked body judders and his semen spurts over the smooth satin and lace. Susannah reads the message.

“I wanked thinking of fucking you bent over this table just in your stockings and high heels. When can we fuck for real?"

Susannah’s heart is pounding. She wanted more, and here he is …

The meeting’s finished. The grey suits have scurried away and Susannah’s in the small meeting room just around the corridor from the boardroom. She knows she won’t be disturbed. this floor only opens to specific security passes, and there’s a lock on the meeting room door. Susannah’s standing with her legs spread leaning back against the table, waiting for Clive. She doesn’t have to wait long!

“What kept you? I thought you’d changed your mind.” Susannah’s impatient.

“Someone wanted to talk about the litigation.” Clive’s hand under Susannah’s skirt, fondling her thighs and pussy, and fingering her vagina slit tells Susannah he certainly hasn’t changed his mind.

Clive makes short work of Susannah’s blouse, bra and skirt. His hands, lips and tongue explore her, the first time Susannah’s naked body’s been explored by another man, and she can feel his lust through every touch of his excited hands! She spreads and lifts her legs for him, thrusts her pussy and breasts against his face and into his frantic hands. Clive’s kisses work their way down Susannah’s body, over breasts, navel and the tops of her thighs till his tongue is ruffling her cunt hair.

Now it’s Clive’s turn. Susannah strips off his shirt, she kisses and caresses his hairy muscular chest. Now his trousers are down and he’s just in his light blue bikini style briefs bulging over his straining penis just like her panties in the picture. She squats naked in front of him, pulls his briefs down around his thighs, and his eight inches of iron-hard muscle bounce out to bob stiffly in front of her.

Now Susannah’s licking her tongue along Clive’s straining hard penis, from his hairy balls, up its shaft, catching the ridge at the base of its big round lust and erection swollen head till she’s licking its tip. From above her, she hears a so masculine growl and Clive’s fingers run through her perfectly styled hair. At last, Susannah’s doing one of the filthy things she’s read about but never dared ask her husband!

Now Clive’s cock head is in Susannah’s mouth. It’s so big, soft and warm, and so erotic! From above her, there’s a grunt, and Clive’s hips thrust forward as if he’s trying to push his whole cock into Susannah’s throat. Susannah massages his cock head with her lips, rolling her tongue over its softness. Clive gasps and his fingers claw Susannah’s bare shoulders. Now Susannah’s body rocks back and forth as she slides her moist lips smoothly and rhythmically up and down Clive’s penis, squeezing her lips around its hardness. At one end of her strokes, Clive’s thick pubic hair brushes Susannah’s nose, at the other end her lips all but slide off Clive’s cock head. She sucks hard on her upstrokes and all the time her fingers lightly caress and tickle Clive’s well-filled scrotum, his arse and his inner thigh tops the way her husband likes.

Above her Clive gasps, grunts and squirms. He takes ages to cum. Susannah knows her husband masturbates. Some nights when he thinks she’s asleep in bed next to her she feels the rhythmic shaking rise to a climax then she hears his suppressed orgasm grunt as his body judders. Clive takes much longer than he ever does!

“Nnnnnngggghhh! … “ Susannah hears from above her, just like her husband’s stifled masturbation grunts.

Clive’s penis suddenly stiffens even harder in Susannah’s mouth. He thrusts his hips forward and grips Susannah’s head to pull her face against his belly. With another grunt Clive’s penis jerks in Susannah’s mouth, his body judders, and she feels warm semen spurt into her mouth.

Clive holds Susannah’s face against him for a moment then staggers back, his still mostly erect penis sliding out of her mouth. He reaches down, wraps his finger and thumb around his shaft and thrusts his hips toward Susannah again. Clive’s hand pumps powerfully, sending a last spurt of semen over Susannah’s face and breasts.

“Was I good?” Susannah asks.

Clive’s hands enjoying her naked breasts, bottom, thighs and pussy give her all the answers she needs.

“You suck like a whore,” Clive replies with a grin.

“You naughty boy!” Susannah laughs. She likes being called a whore.

Susannah’s done a filthy thing, like the women in her husband’s magazine, and she’s a whore now, not just a boring wife.

“Keep my panties. I always keep a spare pair in my handbag. Think of me when you wank over them.”

Clive gives Susannah a last kiss on the cheek and a last pat on her bottom.

Click-clack go Susannah’s high heels as she hurries down the corridor for her next meeting. The chairman’s closing words echoed in her ears.

“Thank you, gentlemen, Mrs Travers. I think we'd all agree it's been a very successful meeting. I look forward to seeing you all again next week. With so many items on the agenda, it will be a two-day session. My secretary will book you all into our company's preferred hotel for dinner and an overnight stay."

Sussanah smiles to herself. Next week, on a big wide hotel bed, she’ll show Clive what other things a whore can do.

Published 
Written by XAuthorX
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments