Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Boiler Room

"What happens in the Boiler Room stays in the Boiler Room"

46
10 Comments 10
4.3k Views 4.3k
3.1k words 3.1k words

Author's Notes

"This is a fantasy that I've had in my head since the day a co-worker did actually ask me for help in the "boiler room"."

"Hey Frankie, fancy coming to help me read some meters in the boiler room? Shouldn't take too long. I've already asked our boss if you can come off your work to help so don't worry."

The room that Steve is referring to is what we all call the "boiler room" that's located at the back of the office. It's windowless and full of pipes and machinery. The idea of reading meters sounds incredibly boring but the thought of being somewhere dark and out of the way with Steve alone gives me butterflies.

Steve and I work in the same department and ever since we started working together just a few months ago, we've been engaged in back-and-forth flirty texts and glances across our desks. He would always tease saying he'd do "naughty things" to me in the boiler room, and now he's asking me to help him out and I want to see where this could go.

Along the way to this room, we bump into Greg, a co-worker from another department, who said, "Hey guys, where are you two off to? Perhaps I can help?"

We both immediately decline, maybe a bit too eagerly as I got the vibe that Greg was intrigued by what we were up to, but luckily, Steve was able to explain exactly what was happening, and we moved along before Greg could see my excitement at being in this room alone with Steve.

As we arrive at the room, I walk in first. Wearing a short black dress and ankle boots with my hair up in a high ponytail, I was hopeful to get the attention of Steve. When I turn to face him, I catch him glancing at me from my waist down and he quickly looked back up as though nothing had happened. However, my insides were doing flips and I knew he was checking me out.

"Right, there are three meters we need to record," Steve says, moving his finger to point them all out: one just in front of us, another behind some machinery, and the third up high on a wall. "Come forward to the first meter, I'll show you what you need to read out."

He showed me what I was looking for and quickly wrote the numbers down.

He then asked, "Can you go to the meter at the back and shout out the numbers from the line similar to the one we just did?"

To get to this meter, I had to step over some machinery on the floor and then lean over some pipes. I could tell some of the pipes in this room were hot so I was trying to be careful and not burn anything. I slowly approached the pipe and started tapping it quickly to test if it was hot.

I could hear him laughing a little at what I was doing, and he said, "Don't worry, that particular pipe isn't going to be hot." Thankfully he was right and I began to lean over as much as I could.

The meter wasn't really that readable, so I asked him, "Can you come over and shine your phone torch light to the spot so I can read it better?" and he nodded. However, with there being so much machinery around, he had to stand directly behind me whilst doing this.

As I began to lean over again to read the numbers, I felt his body connect to mine, and I jolted a little. He thought he hurt me and moved back a bit but the light had moved again, meaning I couldn't see it.

I said to him, "Oh no Steve, you didn't hurt me, it's ok" and gestured for him to come back.

Again, the front of his body started to lean against the back of mine, with his free hand now holding on to my hip for stability, and I couldn't move... not because I was stuck but because I didn't want to. The more I leaned forward, the more he leaned with me and the tighter the hip holding got, and within a couple of seconds I could feel him enjoying the position we were in.

Being like this, I felt my heart rate increase as I was enjoying his body on me so much. I instinctively started to slowly move my bum back into his groin so I could feel him getting hard on me even more. I start to feel myself get wet but nerves got the better of me and I coughed and said, "Sorry, Steve, I was just trying to get a better look," and I then read the numbers he was after.

He didn't seem to mind and wrote the numbers down, then moved back out of the machinery area so I could come back over.

When we were back in the main part of the room, he must have seen how flustered I looked and said to me, "Oh, are you OK, Frankie?"

My poker face giving everything away, I shyly said, "Yeah, yeah, all is OK... how do I read the next one?"

With it being high up on the wall, I was going to need to use something to step on to read it. There were a set of step ladders leaning against the wall behind some machinery so I quickly moved to grab them.

Leaning over the machinery to get these meant that my dress rode up to show some of my bum. Wearing only a thong underneath, I was very aware my cheeks were on display but the way I was feeling, I wanted him to notice, so I slowly grabbed the ladders, making my dress move up even more.

Once I turned around, I was able to see him adjusting himself, and I smiled, carried them over, adjusted my dress, and apologised for the show.

He took the ladders, put them out for me, and said, "I didn't mind what I saw."

This made my heart flutter even more.

As I slowly get onto the first rung, my fear of heights comes in and I'm a little frozen to the wall. He notices this pretty quickly and without asking, he grabs my hips and says, "I'll make sure to keep a hold of you as you step up the ladder."

His touch makes me almost fall but I regain my balance and trust that he'll be there for me.

As I move up the ladder to the second rung, I pause and his hands start to move down my body and his thumbs graze my bum cheeks. I've one more rung to go before I can see the meter and my fear takes over once again.

He gently starts to rub his thumbs on my bum and encourages me to move up. I enjoy the touch he gives me and part of me wants to stay there feeling it more but I know I need to move.

I take a deep breath and shakily place my foot on the next rung and force myself to move up. As I do, I feel his hands move down to my thighs and I let out a little moan.

I quickly cover my mouth and hope he didn't hear it, but I can't look down to check for fear of falling off. He doesn't seem to react so I feel he's not heard it and I finally get my eyes on the meter.

I start to shout out the numbers but I realise both hands are still on my thighs. I repeat them in case he's not heard and yet he still doesn't let go. I assume that he can't write whilst making sure I'm safe so I shout down to him, "I'm going to come down whilst repeating the numbers out loud so I remember them."

He nods to agree and keeps his hands exactly where there are. My nerves about coming down the ladder are worse than those coming up and I just stay there repeating the numbers and not moving. I then feel him squeeze my thighs and say, "It's OK, Frankie, I've got you, don't worry."

I nod and slowly move one of my feet down to the next rung and once I've touched it, I quickly move the other foot. However, his hands never moved off my bare skin and now he's touching the sides of my bum from under my dress.

I stand there frozen, enjoying the touch of his hands on my bare skin, and start to feel him move his hands across my bum, caressing it and giving it so much attention.

I start to shake from nerves and he asks, "Is this OK?" and I turn to him and nod. "I've been staring up at you to make sure you were safe on the ladder for so long and enjoying the view quite a bit. I couldn't help but touch you as you came down."

I forget my fear of coming down the ladder and I slowly take a step back to the bottom rung, forcing his hands to move up my body, still under my dress to my hips and waist. I moan even more and this time I don't care if he can hear me. I feel myself so wet, it's hard not to let go and touch but I know there's one more step to the floor.

JacobJamess
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JacobJamess

As I descend for the final time, my dress is pulled up and his hands are now near my breasts. He pulls me close to him, with me facing the wall, and he whispers in my ear so softly, "I'm so hot for you right now."

I seem to have lost my voice and can only respond with "mmhm." I feel his breath on my neck and his nose gently touching my skin and I'm starting to buckle.

He asks, "Is this OK?" and I nod softly, enjoying the whispers and the closeness of his face to mine. I start to feel his hands move over my breasts and my head falls to his shoulders, lapping up every moment of what I feel happening.

He starts to grind into the back of me and my hips follow the movement, showing him I'm enjoying this very much. He whispers again in my ear, this time asking, "Will you follow my lead, Frankie?"

At that point, I wouldn't ever be able to say no even if I wanted to, and he takes my moans as a yes.

With one hand still on my breast, he slowly moves his other one down to my thong and feels my pussy over the top. My head is screaming for him to touch me under my thong and as if he can read my mind, his hand slips under, and his fingers part my lips so easily.

He moans at how wet I am and whispers, "I've been wanting to do this for a long time."

He starts to gently play with my clit and I start to grind against him. He takes his fingers and slips them inside of me, to which I moan just a little too loudly, so he whispers "shhh" whilst continuing to pump his fingers in me, getting faster with every second.

His grinding against my bum tells me how hard he is and how much I know he's enjoying this so I grind back in time.

I can't stay quiet so I put my hand over my mouth and he whispers, "Good girl," sending me into overdrive. It doesn't take long before I'm shaking uncontrollably and I feel the orgasmic sensation wash over me.

He slows down and moves his hands out of me and off my breast. I turn to him looking all flustered and he grabs my hips and says, "I'm just getting started."

He leads me back to the step ladder and asks me to put my hands on the top and bend over. I quickly oblige and I feel his hands again on my thighs and slowly moving to my hips and pushing my dress up. He slowly removes my thong, scrunches it up, and puts it into his pocket saying, "You can get them back later."

I feel him move my legs apart and push his fingers back into me. I start to quiver at the insertion and fail to hear him unzipping his pants and removing his cock from his boxers.

He suddenly removes his fingers and leans over me and whispers, "My fantasy of taking you at work is blowing my mind" and I then feel him put his cock into me and slowly push.

My eyes roll to the back of my head and I let out a moan. With him still leaning over me, he softly asks, "Is this OK?" and I silently nod, waiting for him to push into me harder.

He moves off my back and holds my hips and slowly starts to fuck me. I stifle my moans as much as I can but I can feel a build-up again and know I'm close to having another orgasm.

He picks up pace and squeezes my hips tighter and thrusts into me hard and deep. I can't contain it and I start to moan loudly, I'm no longer thinking of anything but his cock inside of me, and my legs start to shiver again.

I feel he senses how close I am and he thrusts so deep into me that I scream and shudder and grip on so tight to the ladders so I don't fall over.

He slows down and removes himself from me and says, "Lean your back against the wall and spread your legs apart."

I do as I'm told and he grabs my hands and guides them to his soaking cock and once I touch him he shivers and smiles. He says, "You don't know how long I have wanted your hands on my cock."

I start to rub and he puts his hands under my dress and plays with my clit. I look at him and his eyes are closed, he's in the moment and I instinctively close mine too.

After only a couple of moments, I feel him move away from me and he tells me to keep my eyes closed. I do as he says and I feel his hands on my thighs, pushing my dress up again to above my hips. His fingers start to rub me, and he keeps his focus on my clit, and without me noticing he lowers himself onto his knees and I suddenly feel his warm breath blowing on my pussy.

My moans are more frequent and my hands instinctively caress his hair. He moves both his hands back onto my hips and squeezes as his tongue finds its way through my lips and to my clit. He goes between licking and sucking and it's causing me to moan again.

His tongue moves down and I feel him inside of me and I grip onto his hair and push his face into me as I grind against his nose. I have no ability to be quiet at this moment so he slowly rises and with his face right up in mine, he says, "Shhh".

I nod and he grabs my arms, pulling them up above my head and holding them there for a few seconds. When I'm finally quiet, he says, "Good girl" again and kisses me.

His tongue finds its way inside of my mouth and I can taste myself, feeling my wetness on his lips, and I'm buckling again.

Still holding my hands up above my head with one hand, his other hand moves down my body and he hikes up my dress again, lines his cock up with my pussy, lifts me slightly, and thrusts into me so hard I moan into his mouth.

He breaks away from the kiss and moves to my ear and neck, nibbling at them and letting go of my arms so I can grab around his neck. I was already close to orgasm before he came, so it really didn't take long for me to scream, and he whacked his hand over my mouth to keep me quiet.

When I finally come down from my high, he slowly puts me down, pulls out of me, and pushes me to my knees.

I know what he wants and I'm eager to oblige so I take hold of his cock and hover my mouth over, letting him feel my breath on him. Overcome with confidence, I wait there a few moments until I look up and lick the tip of his cock, enough for him to shudder and moan.

I ask him, "Do you want this?" to which he nods only, and I squeeze his cock and say, "Beg for it."

He smiles from ear to ear and looks me right in the eyes and says, "Please... please suck my co..." but before he's finished the sentence my mouth is all around him and his hands are on my head with my hair all tangled around his fingers.

His moan tells me he's loving the feeling of me sucking his cock so I moan back, with it still in my mouth. I try to get as much in as possible which he senses and he starts pushing my head and pulling my hair whilst he thrusts to the motion. One of my hands starts to move down to my pussy and I start rubbing my clit whilst I suck his cock.

I start to feel his legs wobble and his hips jerk and he shakily says, "Frankie, I'm going to come."

I don't stop what I'm doing and I let him come right in my mouth whilst he moans out loud.

Once all of his come is inside my mouth, I stand up, face to face with him, and swallow. He grabs me and passionately kisses me, tasting what little is left inside my mouth. He breaks away from me and whispers, "I can't wait to do that again sometime."

He checks his watch and realised we've been in here over thirty minutes and says, "Oh no, it's likely the boss is wondering why it takes this long to read the meters."

We start to get ourselves ready to leave and I realise as we get to the door that I don't have my thong on. "Can I have my thong back?" I ask him.

He turns, taps his pocket, and says, "I'll be keeping this for the rest of the day, and should you need to get it back on, you have to beg for it..."

Published 
Written by kittycranberry
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments