Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Girl In White

"- "Meet me at the Incognito Bar, Thursday, 1.00 pm. Wear a white dress – It’s all that your message says, but it’s all that I need." -"

52
10 Comments 10
3.2k Views 3.2k
1.7k words 1.7k words

Author's Notes

"All my stories are the property of me/the writer unless I permit you to republish them. English is not my first language, but I hope you enjoy, nonetheless :) I'd love to hear about your experience in the comments! xxx"

For so many nights, our contact has been limited to the words we've sent each other through our phones.

A photo or two may have snuck their way in, hoping it will cause one of the good kinds of sleepless nights.

With time, curiosity grows. I want to know what your cock feels like, ravaging my body.

You want to know how wet my pussy gets just by the thought of you.

But we drag it out, no one daring to suggest what we are both thinking.

Then one day: Meet me at the Incognito Bar, Thursday, 1.00 pm. Wear a white dress.
It’s all that your message says, but it’s all that I need.
---
Thursday takes forever to come, but once it does, I'm heading towards the Incognito Bar with a nervous mind.

But at the same time, I remember how you have seduced me with nothing but your words, and it makes me wet before I've even reached the bar.
---
When I approach the door, you open it, welcoming me with a smile no less excited than my own.

"I hope you didn't get too lost on your way here," you say as you gesture for me to come inside. Your eyes get their own free will as they travel down over the short, laced white dress, and an unrestrained smile tugs at the corner of your mouth as your eyes reach my legs.

"No, no. Not at all," I reply, shortly smoothing the dress’s front. “Are we alone, or is it just a slow day?”

“We’re installing a new draft beer system, but everyone is out for lunch. It’s just us,” you say, eyeing me closely. “Are you nervous?” you then ask, your voice lowering to the gentle and calm.

“I’m fine,” I say, but I don’t quite manage to hide the way my voice almost breaks in half.

You take a step closer to me with a sweet smile. Your thumb and index finger gently squeeze my chin and tilt my head back. You search my eyes, finding the need and the want behind the nerves. You lean in, studying my reaction, but find no reluctance.

"Come with me," you say, your voice darker and laced with intentions. You take my hand and lead me through the empty, dark bar.

At the back, you lead me through a door and up a poorly lit staircase. Maybe I should have brought that pepper spray my friend offered me. But if I did that, that'd mean I don't trust you, and it would be insane to meet a stranger I don't trust. Right? Does that make sense? I've lost my common sense.

You lead me into a messy office, turning around and pulling me across the threshold.

With one hand on the door and the other against my midriff, you close the door and push me up against it. Your eyes darken with a dangerous spark.

As you lower your hand, I hear the door click behind me. No one in. No one out. Shit!

I stare at you with round eyes as your hands travel lightly up my arms, up over my shaking shoulders.

I swallow hard as they run up the sides of my neck, your fingers wrapping around the back of my neck.

This is it! I'm gonna die in the backroom of some bar…

But then you kiss me. Pressing yourself against me, making the cold, slick surface of the door send cold shivers through my body. Your lips spread warmth to my face. To my entire body. It eventually nestles in my groin with a wonderful ticklish sensation.

All the times you've messaged me, telling me you want nothing more than to kiss me, is somehow gathered in this one kiss. It makes my entire body nearly fall apart right then and there.
As you break the kiss, you pull back a little, awaiting my reaction. I blissfully sway for a moment as my lips hum from your touch.

All right, so I'm not going to die in the backroom of some bar.

I reach out for your shirt, grabbing it by the collar, pulling you close to me again.

I kiss you and welcome your tongue to explore my mouth. The first taste of you is intoxicating, and the effect shoots straight to my pussy.

You lift me to your waist and walk over to the messy desk. You clear a spot with one arm and sit me down on the edge of the table. You tilt my head back and trail kisses down over my throat.
You move the dress's straps down over my shoulders, and my breasts in their laced bra are exposed.

Then you pull one cup down, taking my hard nipple in your mouth.

I gasp loudly as the sensitivity makes my body squirm and my pussy throb.

You leave nothing unattended as you continue to the other nipple.

Missbusty_45
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Missbusty_45

Suddenly, I feel your fingers against the inside of my thigh as your left hand slides up under my dress.

The second you realize I'm not wearing any panties; I can feel your smile against my lips. Your fingers spread my pussy lips apart and trail down from my clit to my yearning entrance, finding my juices flowing. My lips are torn from yours as my head flies back with a pleased moan.
As you sink two fingers into my warm, wet pussy entrance, you turn your attention back to my nipples.

You take one in your mouth, giving a small pinch before your tongue caresses it.

Your finger skills are immaculate and paired with your tongue playing with my nipples, I melt in your embrace.

I push you slightly back, as I now reach for your pants. Opening belt, button, and zipper. Pulling your boxers down your cock spring free, shortly bouncing around.

I've only ever seen it in pictures, but it does not disappoint. It's beautiful and rock-hard. I wrap my fingers around it, and my pussy immediately throb in eager response. You're warm and hard in my hand as I start stroking your length. Your moans are vibrating against my lips, and your fingers in my hair tighten.

My hand pays attention to every inch of your cock. Sometimes stroking the tip, carefully surrounding the head with just the slightest pressure, and sometimes stroking the entire length of its delicacy.

Suddenly, you nudge me backward and down onto my back on the desk.

You pull the skirt of my dress up to my hips and observe yourself circling my clit with your thumb, glistening with my juices.

Then you take your cock in your other hand, leading it to my pussy's entrance. You circle the tip, covering it in my juices, and then ease into me with a relieved moan.

I can feel the tip of your cock enter and then the small bump as the rest of your cock slides inside me.

My back arches off the table as I feel you fill me out, and a loud moan escapes my lips.

You slide in and out, warming me up. Letting me revel in feeling every inch of your cock.

You pull down both cups of my bra and grab my exposed breasts. As you flick and pinch my nipples again, this time with the slow fucking of my pussy, I cry out with pleasure.

Suddenly, you grab both my legs, placing them over your shoulders. You wrap your arms around my knees and piston in and out of me with such force that my hands grab on tight to the edge of the desk. I hear the sound of your hips against the back of my thighs as you ram into me again and again. Your balls are hitting against my ass.

It feels so good to have you slide in and out of me like this. So tight. So stretched out.

"Ahh! You're gonna make me cum!" I exclaim as I feel my pussy throb heavily.

You let go of my legs and pull me up by the back of my neck.

"Not yet," you say close to my lips.

You lift me off the table, put me down, and turn me to face the desk. You bend me down over it, ripping the skirt up over my ass. Your cock easily finds my dripping pussy again, and I cry out in total surrender as you start ramming me from behind.

It looks like the desk is experiencing an earthquake as you fuck my pussy hard.

Your hand between my shoulder blades keeps me in place while your other hand claws at my hip to meet your every thrust.

I feel the onset again. It makes me gasp for air as I try to keep it at bay just for a little more. But my legs nearly cave in under me, and you quickly grab my hips with both your hands.

"Don't stop!" I manage to spit out between my heavy breathing. I find my footing. "Don't you dare stop!"

Your fingers rush into the back of my hair, and as you make a fist, you pull me up and my head back against your shoulder.

The L of your hand presses against the base of my throat, holding me in place as your thrusts now rain mercilessly down over me. You reach around me with your other hand and massage my clit.

"Cum for me!" you growl in my ear.

I give in to the alluring release that I've been keeping at bay, but only just out of reach. I let it rush to my groin and I cry out in immense pleasure as I…

I wake up with a startled moan, feeling my pussy contract in wonderful, pulsating spasms.
Reaching down under the covers, I find my inner thighs and pussy soaking wet.

I roll over, grabbing my phone. A smile spreads on my face as I see a pending message… It's from you…

Published 
Written by Miiitch
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments