Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The H.R. Lady

"Being summoned to H.R. creates a sticky issue"

193
23 Comments 23
7.1k Views 7.1k
1.4k words 1.4k words

The e-mail was very clear and precise, informing me to report to the Human Resource Office at 4:30 p.m. today.

When I arrived on the third floor I wasn't sure where to go, and a beautiful, tall woman with ebony skin and a killer booty wrapped in a black dress approached.

"You must be my 4:30," she announced, gesturing for me to follow her.

"Uh, yeah, I was told to come here."

She took a few steps, then glanced back at me.

"Come along."

I followed her across the room to an office in the back, unable to take my eyes off her swaying hips, jiggling cheeks, and thick thighs. Blood rushed to my groin, and by the time we reached the office my pants had an obvious tent. She glanced at the large bulge and the corner of her mouth curled up in a smirk.

"Please, have a seat," she invited, gesturing to a chair and closing the door.

I plunked down in the black leather, finding it uncomfortable and stiff, and tried to keep my erection hidden by leaning forward slightly with my elbows on my knees. I watched her move behind the desk, lifting her skirt slightly before sitting down, and the sight of her smooth, chocolate thighs made me suck in a deep breath.

"Are you alright?" she asked, looking at me over her glasses.

"Oh, I'm fine," I insisted.

I could feel the aura of sexual energy radiating from her, one of those women whose pheromones are vivid and strong, and my erection stayed. She sorted through a few folders, settling on a red one, and opened it up to peruse the papers inside. After a few shuffles of paper, she glanced up at me and closed the folder.

"I am Ms. Carter, the Human Resource Manager," she announced.

"Nice to meet you, I'm..."

"I know who you are," she smirked, tapping the folder with her long, slender finger.

Even her hands were sexy, the long fingers shapely, with manicured nails an inch long. I pictured them dragging across my back, leaving little trails of an intricate design in my skin.

"It's come to my attention that you have been fraternizing with a number of female co-workers in this building," she announced in a serious tone. "I have received many reports of your activity. Do you deny this?"

"Uh, no."

"You are aware of the policy regarding workplace romances?"

"Yeah, but there's been no relationships."

"Oh, I see," she replied, lifting her glasses higher and looking down at the folder.

It opened again and she looked down, appearing to read something, and then closed the folder again. She slowly stood, straightening her dress, and moved around to the front of the desk, pausing in front of me and sitting on the edge. Her glasses slid down to the edge of her nose and she leaned her hands on the desk, tilting her hips towards me, and gave me a sly grin.

"So, it's just sex, then? No romance?"

I lifted my eyes from her thick hips to her face, giving her a smile.

"Well, yes," I admitted with a shrug.

Her hand went to her face and she took the glasses off, sticking the end of one arm in her mouth. She shifted herself around, partly sitting on the desk, her dress riding up to expose more thigh.

"My reports say that you are... shall we say... very capable. It's my job to ensure that there are no issues resulting from these types of situations that could create problems."

Her hand slid along her thigh, slowly edging the hem of her dress higher while she toyed with the glasses. She shifted again, this time sitting on the desk with her feet dangling, the black heels glinting in the fluorescent light. Her legs parted slightly, giving me a peek at her creamy thighs and what lay between them, and placed her glasses on the desk behind her. The lack of material covering her purplish pudenda explained the lack of panty lines on her dress.

She watched me with interest and the skirt rose higher as her legs parted wider. Her wet slit was fully visible, a beautiful pout with fat lips and a large hooded pleasure nub. My cock screamed to be released from its confines and my mouth watered.

Cute_sassy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Cute_sassy

"I like to investigate reports thoroughly, and make sure they are accurate," she explained, running a finger over her exposed pussy. "Please, show me how capable you are."

I moved from the chair to my knees, putting my hands on her generous thighs and my face between her legs. The musky scent of an aroused woman hit me, and my lips wettened on the glistening juices waiting for me. I lapped and licked, swirling my tongue between the fat lips and probing her silky channel, hearing her moan in approval. My tongue flicked over the swollen nub, making her gasp loudly, and I pursed my lips around it and sucked.

Her fingers tugged my hair and her hips wriggled, the climax wetting my chin and her panting filling the air. Her pussy was fat and juicy, my chin soaked, and my cock hard as a steel rod. When her fingers let go of my hair and her thighs parted slightly I moved back, stood up, and wiped my chin.

"Fuck, that's a nice pussy," I praised, undoing my pants.

My cock sprang free in the cool air, massively swollen and throbbing, and she looked at it with a big grin. My hands gripped her waist and I yanked her to the edge of the desk, lined up my cock, and thrust inside. The slick opening took me in, enveloping my cock in silky heat, and I began pumping madly.

"Oh, fuck!" I grunted. "Damn, that's a nice pussy."

I pounded into her for a few moments, then pulled out and told her to stand up. She slid off the desk, staggering on her heels, and I turned her around and pushed her shoulders forward, forcing her big tits into the desk top.

"Oh!"

One hand yanked the skirt to her waist, uncovering the huge chocolate cheeks, and the other held my cock steady until the tip was in her fat, purple pout. I thrust hard, burying my cock in her, and grabbed her big, juicy thighs with both hands. Her cheeks swayed and jiggled, little ripples of flesh forming with each thrust of my hips, and I couldn't help grabbing the big cheeks and filling my hands.

I rammed her steadily, feeling the pressure build quickly, and squeezed her big cheeks tight together.

"Fuck!"

My cock exploded, powerful throbbing spurts pouring my huge load into her squeezing pussy, and I kept thrusting. Gobs of cum dripped out, splattering onto the floor, gushing past my pistoning shaft. When the pulses waned, I drove in hard and stopped moving, allowing the rest to be milked out by her gripping pussy, and massaged the big cheeks.

"You have a great ass," I panted.

"Thank you," she giggled.

I slipped out, her purplish pout now filled with pearly cream, and stroked the droplets off the tip onto her thick thigh. She slowly stood up and turned around, perching on the edge of the desk once more, and put her glasses on. She gave me a sly grin, straightened out her dress, and returned to her chair.

"So far, things seem to be as reported, but I think a few follow-ups are needed to make sure."

"Sure. Anytime you want," I agreed, zipping up my pants.

"Tomorrow, same time," she stated, arranging the folders on her desk. "Oh, and be prepared for a longer interview."

"Okay."

She looked up at me, lifting her glasses off, and gave me a stern look.

"And remember, anything discussed in this office is strictly confidential," she warned.

"Of course," I assured her. "See you tomorrow?"

She nodded and looked down at her papers, dismissing me with a wave of her hand. I opened the door, looking back before leaving.

"Would you like this closed?"

"Yes, thank you," she answered, looking up with a sly grin.

I closed the door behind me, let out a sigh of relief that I wasn't in trouble again, and headed for the elevator.

Published 
Written by 1meanjean
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments