Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What If We Get caught?

"The tension at work has been high for weeks. Jessica sends me a text, begging for my cum."

45
17 Comments 17
16.9k Views 16.9k
1.0k words 1.0k words
Competition Entry: Quick and Risqué Sex

Author's Notes

"This is a true account of the sexiest woman I know."

"I need to taste your cum! You better not leave before you drain your balls in my mouth!"

My eyes widen and I instinctively bite my bottom lip as I read the latest text sent by Jessica. My thumbs scramble to write her back quickly.

"Holy fuck, you are going to get it!" I can feel the blood rushing to my cock, the head pushing against my pants as I text her back. "Anyone in your office now? I think there are still some people here."

"Nope, get your sexy ass in here and feed me your cock!"

I walk down the hallway trying to act as normal as I can, and doing my best to control my massive erection. Without knocking I open her office door.

I find Jessica sitting on the countertop. Her legs seductively positioned just wide enough, inviting me to fuck her right then and there. She smiles and her beautiful eyes light up. I close the door behind me and make sure it's locked. She motions for me to come closer.

I quickly walk up to her as she spreads her legs wider. We embrace and kiss passionately. The world pauses and everything around us seems to disappear the moment our tongues touch. I get so lost in her, nothing can stop us, we become more frantic, hands groping each other.

"Mmmm, fuck, you are so sexy," I mutter as she bites onto my bottom lip, sucking my kisses into her mouth.

I kiss her neck and she moans, "Ohhhh, you feel so good."

As I make my way down her amazing body my hands run up her thighs, moving her dress up to her waist. My hands grab onto the sides of her panties and I rip them off completely, "Oh fuck! Rip my fucking panties off!"

I place them in her mouth and bury my face onto her clean shaven pussy and get on my knees. My lips surround her clit and I gently suck on it, and then start to flick her clit with my tongue. I lick her all over, grabbing her legs from behind her knees and lifting up, exposing her puckering asshole. I start to salivate as I press my tongue upon her ass and probe her with the tip of my wet tongue.

Her moans are muffled by her panties. I can tell she is on the brink of cumming, so I thrust my fingers deep inside her wet cunt and curl them back, massaging her gspot and humming on her clit. The panties fall from her mouth onto her tits, she can't contain herself. I forcefully place my left hand over her mouth in fear of someone hearing the sounds of our sex.

What if someone knocks? What if the cleaning lady opens the door? All of these possible scenarios of being caught while at work dance through my head. Fuck it, she tastes too good and I long for her touch too much to care about being caught.

KleissyGrey
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KleissyGrey

Her hips girate as her juices flow down my fingers. I start finger fucking her harder, faster, whispering for her to cum and squirt all over my fucking beard. Sure enough she begins to gush, her juices sprinkle out, I open my mouth wanting every drop.

"That's it my little slut, give me your squirt!"

She cums hard! Her hips buckle and her cunt squeezes my two fingers together tightly. I pull them from her leaking pussy and suck the girlcum from my fingers. She slides off the countertop and looks at me with a devilish grin on her face. Frantically she undoes my belt and pulls out my big cock. Without wasting any time she swallows my head and satisfyingly moans as I know she is tasting my precum.

Gagging and sliding my cock to the back of her mouth, she grabs onto my bare ass and pulls me in deeper instructing me to fuck her mouth hard. I grasp her hair and plow my cock to the back of her mouth. She loves it deep! My balls pressing on her bottom lip, she pauses and enjoys the feeling of being filled up.

Slowly backing out a long trail of her spit follows. I guide her head up to me, kiss her and then spin her around so her ass is facing me. She places her hands on the counter and I thrust inside her from behind. I kiss her neck and we are not being quiet anymore. My body is smacking against her ass. Will anyone hear us? These thoughts flood my head, but we could care less.

My animalistic instincts kick in and I grab her arms and pin them behind her back. I am now ramming my cock as deep as I can, pounding the inside of her pussy as I grunt with every thrust. My right hand has her wrists in place and my left hand over her mouth. I tell her to cum all over my cock and her legs weaken. Suddenly I spin her around and grab her by the hair and shove my fat cock in her mouth!

"Mmmmmm," she moans onto my cock as I start to fill her up, pumping and pumping and pumping! So much cum, but she doesn't spill a drop! She swallows everything!

We come back to reality, look at each other and smile.

"You are too fucking sexy!" she whispers to me, smiling and catching her breath.

I kiss her passionately and then we clean ourselves up, trying to act as normal as possible. I open the door and one of our coworkers walks by, "Oh okay, so that makes sense, I send that email over to you."

I had no clue what I was talking about, neither did Jessica, but I had to say something to cover up the fact I was just balls deep in her pussy and mouth.

She laughs and says, "Okay, thanks for the input, see you tomorrow, Ron."

 

Published 
Written by Ron1234
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments