Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Girl Gives Her First Blowjob

"A girl and her boyfriend take the next step on their journey of sexual pleasure."

25
8 Comments 8
138k Views 138k
1.2k words 1.2k words
Legendary Story
This is the second part of my story about me and my boyfriend on our journey of sexual pleasure and discovery. 'The First Thing My Boyfriend and I Ever Did' - is the first part, feel free to read!



It had been about 2 months since I first touched my boyfriend Davids cock. It was the first time I had seen it and he came like crazy. Since then, the sexual tension had been building between us. Every simple kiss had turned into a heated frenzy of touching, grabbing and teasing.
Our fourth month anniversary was coming up, and I knew I had to do more. I wanted to lick him, suck his cock and taste his cum. I had never done that before and whenever I thought about doing that to him, it got me so hot. We had been talking about it for a while, but like the same as last time, it was never planned.

- - - -

We walked into your shed hand in hand. We closed the door, made ourselves comfortable, and put on a movie. As the hours passed and the movie came to a finish, I realized there had only been one thing on my mind the whole way through: sucking your cock.

I stood up and pulled you to your feet. I placed my lips against yours and pulled you a little closer. I love kissing you while we stand up, I can feel every part of your body pressing into me.

You responded to my lips by kissing me slow but hard, as your tongue gently caressed mine. I felt your hands wander down my back, stopping to run your fingertips so slowly over my breasts. My heart started beating so quickly under your hands, I pushed my chest further into you because I needed more. Wanted more.
You responded to my actions by rubbing my breasts and nipples hard, I could feel your breath get so hard and heavy and you let out a little moan. You started kissing down my neck as you pulled my top down a little and practically ripped my bra off. I could feel how much you wanted me by the hardness of your massive cock rubbing into my leg.

You bent your head down and licked my nipple so softly and I let out a moan. I was so wet and turned on I felt like grabbing you and pushing you to the floor and sucking your cock right there and then. You kept licking my nipple so gently as your hands grabbed my ass and squeezed it through my jeans. I just wanted to grab your head and thrust my chest into your face because you were teasing me so badly. Just as I was ready to do this, you suddenly had your full mouth around my nipple and you sucked it so, so hard. I practically screamed as pleasure exploded within me. I could feel my pussy get even more wet, it was throbbing.

I couldn't wait any longer, my pussy was throbbing so bad and all I wanted to do was suck your cock. I grabbed you and shoved you down onto the chair. I knelt down in-between your legs and had your jeans and boxers undone and down to the floor in seconds. Your rock hard cock jumped to greet me, your pre-cum was glistening the tip. Even after all these months, your size still shocked me. I took it in my hand and slowly started moving my hand up and down, going a little faster at the tip because I knew you liked that. I looked up at you for approval, you gave a little nod.

EmillyKiss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmillyKiss

I had never seen you look so turned on before and this just drove me crazy.

I lean forward, slowly and seductively lick the tip, lick all the pre-cum away. It's surprisingly sweet, better than I imagined. You give out a little moan as I open my hot, wet mouth more and start to suck the head. You moan so much louder when I do this. You run your hands through my hair and thrust your hips closer.

I put my hands on your hips and push you back. I want to tease you so bad until you're screaming my name. I tease you by doing tiny little strokes over the tip and then I wrap my mouth around the head and start moving my own head up and down the full length of your massive, throbbing cock. You give out such a loud moan and your thighs start to shake. I squeeze your thigh in return. You have no idea how much this turns me on. I move my head so quick as I suck hard, taking in your full length deep throating you, as you thrust your hips hard into me. One hand is on your tight balls and I'm gently caressing them, then I quickly lick them both before moving back to your glistening cock.

Your body is shaking so much and you're breathing so heavy, I know you're close and I can't wait until you cum in my mouth and I get to taste it. This is what I've been waiting for.

I remove my mouth from your cock for a few seconds, while I wrap one hand around the base and place my mouth back on the tip. I start sucking it so hard as I move my hand up and down in time with my head. I know the tip is the most sensetive so I just keep my attention on that.

I'm moving my hand and mouth at lightening speed as my tongue goes wild over the tip of your cock and all of a sudden you give out a massive moan. I hear you whisper in the sexiest voice ever: "I'm gonna cum!" and just as you say this, I remove my hand and take all your length into my hot, wet mouth and suck as hard as I can while moving my head up and down. Before I know it your massive, throbbing cock explodes inside my mouth while you orgasm and you're practically screaming. It tastes so good and I'm swallowing every last drop as you cum again and again in big long spurts in my awaiting mouth and I swallow everything back.

When you're out of cum, I remove my mouth from your cock and so gently lick the tip, making sure to get every last drop of your sexy cum. I look up at you and I can't even begin to describe that lustfull look you have on your face. Your lips are turned up into a small smile, but you're still breathing so heavily. Your beautiful eyes are so dark as you wrap your arms around me, pull me up and kiss me deep, your cum still glistening on my lips. You pull away breathlessly and whisper:

"That was... Oh my god. Unbelievable. I... I can't even... Wow. That was definetly the best thing I have ever experienced. That was fucking ORGASMIC. It actually was!" and you laugh. I smile with you. Your beautiful laugh just makes me happy. I lean down and gently kiss your softening cock, then pull your boxers up and do up your jeans for you. I plant a kiss on your hot, sexy lips and whisper...
 "I've got a lot more planned for you, Mister."

Published 
Written by LustDoesNotDie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments