Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Random Guy From The Internet

"Hooked up with an internet man, and sucked him as he look at pics of my mouth"

28
13 Comments 13
11.2k Views 11.2k
761 words 761 words
I'm married but often bored and neglected at home. I have an ongoing affair with my boss at work that is described in other stories. Occasionally I find myself needing more satisfaction when my boss isn't available. So sometimes I chat with random internet guys. Questions like "what are you wearing?" and "what are you doing today?" tend to put me to sleep, but sometimes I'll find a guy who is very interested in me as I am, which means a small breasted, petite, sneaky, blond, blindfold-loving, particularly oral and sometimes shy girl. And, yeah, married. When a chat is going well we might exchange pics. Guys who are excited by certain pics of me turn me on the most, which means a guy who likes looking at my mouth and thinking how he might feel it. This is the story of one guy who got to feel it.

So I was bored, ha ha, and surfing the net all horny. Found a guy posting on a popular list website who was looking for discrete oral action from a lady like me. So we exchanged some emails that night. Sent him a bunch of self pics of my mouth, tongue, and me using them. The chat went very well. We decided to hook up at our next opportunity, which would be a few days away as we both had things going on. The next could nights I sent him more of me, and we discussed things we enjoyed, and how we would sneak away for this. He also demonstrated, I guess you could say, his desire by ejaculating on pics I'd sent. That was kind of hot but not as hot as what was coming.

At last the day arrived and we met as planned in a nice local hotel that he arranged. He was very sweet, and probably more nervous than me. But he quickly relaxed once I sucked on his thumb for a few moments, then pushed my tongue into his mouth while caressing his nice bulge. I noticed he had brought a lap top and asked him why. He said the photos I'd sent were on it, and indeed they were. I suggested he could look at them, especially close ups of my wet tongue, as I pleasured him. He thought that sounded like a very kinky idea.

AndromedaZareth
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AndromedaZareth

And he reminded me to put on my blindfold, which I'd brought.

He laid back with the laptop at his side, photos up to be stared at as far as I knew. My mouth was feeling extra wet and slippery, so I descended at once to his throbbing hot rod and buried it several inches deep. "Ahhhhh, yes! Nice and slow babe. Swirl it around in your mouth like we chatted. Yes just like.... that! Ahhhhh!" I worked his veiny meat slowly and extremely wetly. I felt my own juices flowing, extremely aroused at the whole situation. I could hear him occasionally tapping the computer to flip to different photos. "Ohhh yeah, here we go. Oh sweet baby your mouth feels like so fucking smoothe. Its just the best baby, mmmmmm!"

I took him deeper, inside my throat as much as he could fit. I love the gasps a guy makes when his tip is melting inside my throat muscles. And I knew he rarely got this deep of a treatment. "Ohhh shit, here I'm gonna cum soon, I want it deep! Oh please deep!!!" One last slow slick time my head went up, then feeling him about to burst, I went completely deep, and his climax flowed as he grunted with super enjoyment. It was a good fit, easy to swallow and milk the thick sensitive head with my slippery throat. The burst of warm juice pulsing from his manhood were so lovely to feel. I reached around and fingered myself, easily bringing my own release. It was so kinky. So hot. It kept his cock as deep as my soft suction could hold it, loving how his body spasmed and jerked with that super sensitive post orgasm mode some guys get into.

After several minutes, we knew our time was up. I took off the blindfold and find him laying back, glowing, smiling broadly, eyes closed. Several of the pics were open on his screen, overlapping. That part surely added an extra level of kinkiness.

That wasn't the only time we met, thought I don't see him as often as my manager or boring husband. Well, that's it, hope you enjoyed! Interested? Tell me what you think ;-)
Published 
Written by PetiteWife
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments