Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A School Master's Tale ~ Detention 1

"Sir is asked to educate."

7
5 Comments 5
9.7k Views 9.7k
1.2k words 1.2k words
Detention, I had to admit was normally the most boring of aspects that came with the job as a School Master, in a ladies finishing school. I was eager to see my lady. I did not want to be there any more than they did, but there was I sat in a room with three maturing young women, in their late teens, who had misbehaved at some point during the day. I was reading some notes and then.

“Sir?” the young blond haired woman stood in front of me. Her tight fitting blouse was the first thing I noticed, it emphasised her curves. I raised my head to look into her eyes. She had a question.

“Sir, could I ask a favour of you. Well, two in fact?”

All I could say was, “That young lady depends on what they are.”

She stroked her hand up between my legs and then down again. I was surprised to say the least.

“Can I leave a bit early please to meet my boyfriend? That is the first favour I ask. The second is, he wants me to masturbate him and well you see the thing is, I have never played that way with a guy before. So, I was wondering if you could show me what to do? You're a teacher.”
I blinked in surprise.

Moving quickly, she undid my belt and slid her small hand inside my trousers. She moved it down to cup my balls. Her palm rested on my flaccid cock and began to massage me slowly up and down. Her hand was soft and warm. I started to swell.

“Mmm, oh yes. You could persuade me I am sure,” I told her.

“Can I watch what I do to you sir?” I stood and my trousers and pants were soon off by her delicate hands. I pulled of my shirt and sat naked on my chair.

“Sir?” she asked, slightly uncertain now, perhaps at seeing my semi aroused organ just inches from her face.

“Use two fingers and your thumb to pull back my skin, and then push it back up. Start by doing that.”

As I felt her start to pull on me I moaned. My member grew more. Her eyes were transfixed as she watched my tip appear and then disappear, with my purple helmet glistening.

She curled her hand around my length, squeezing as her motions became faster.

Then she began to stroke me with two hands. My cock was getting harder as she used her hands to tease, squeeze and pull on me.

“Oh yes amazing, more, more.”

“Is this right?” she asked as she looked up at me.

“You said you have never done this?”

She nodded. “I have seen a boy do this to himself and come over my tits, but he seemed so clumsy.”

“Oh right. Yes young lady, what you are doing is very alright.”

I looked around at her classmates. I first noticed the full-bodied young woman with long black hair, which reached her waist. She had her chest thrust forwards and her hard nipples strained against her blouse. She started to unbutton her top.

Her other friend was watching her and I noticed her hand was between her legs slowly moving, as her tongue licked her lips.

They walked over, stripped naked and joined their friend, as she stroked me in an innocent kind of way. Innocent? yeah right, but very effective.

She moved to let her black haired friend take me in hand, and then she too also stripped naked. “Mmm, yes a true blond,” I thought.

She caressed herself, fondling her breasts making her nipples grow long and hard.

KailaYottiss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KailaYottiss

I grew harder. I was probably as hard, long and thick as I could get. Three naked, nubile, young ladies before me, something dreams were made of.

I was throbbing. It had been ages since I had seen just one firm sexual body, but three? Six firm proud breasts with hard jutting nipples, three neatly trimmed pusses, it was all I could do not to cum there and then.

Two hands circled my length, gently stroking up and down. I was in heaven, and then another small warm hand cradled my ball sack, rolling me on her palm, squeezing gently. Soft velvet feeling tongues licked up and down my shaft.

“Sir?” she asked.

“Yes,” I moaned a reply.

“I have never done it, but when alone in my bed I fantasise of having one of these in my mouth as I pleasure myself. Can I take yours into my mouth and use it? Will you teach me? You are meant to be teacher after all?”

I couldn’t argue. I was a teacher, but a teacher of English and History, not Sex Education.

“Oh yeah, help yourself,” I moaned as I bit hard on my bottom lip. I knew it wasn’t right, but I was aroused more than I had been in years.

Her friends stepped back and I felt a soft hot tongue lick my balls, and then lick up my shaft as she squeezes around the base. Then down and up again, before inserting me between her lips and gently sucking.

“Oh yes young lady. That feels so good.”

She took me slowly in and out of her mouth, stroking me, sucking me. She was a quick learner, a natural, my thankful cock was beginning to throb.

“Me, me, can I try?” her black haired friend moved closer.

The young blond made way, but saying “Okay, but I want to finish it. I want to taste his cream.”

The other blonde haired young lady asked, “Can we all have a taste sir?” she was stroking herself between her legs as she watched. The sight was so hot I knew I would not be long in coming for them.

“I’m sure there’s enough to go round. Come here and join your friend.”

Two tongues began to lick my cock, hands stroking up and down. The three of them took it in turn to take me in their mouths, licking around my glistening purple tip, and around my hard cock, sucking. My hands moved from one head to another, urging them on. I was soon at bursting point.

“Yes, yes,” I erupted into the mouth of the young woman who had started this game. She moved back and swallowed.

“Wow that was a surprise. You taste good sir, very good. Thank you.”

The black haired young lady grabbed my cock and took me into her mouth, pulling down hard. Again my cum shot forth bursting into a second hot wet and eager mouth.

“Mmm, oh yes, that felt and tasted good sir.”

As she moved aside, so the other blonde haired young woman felt my hot cum on her tits and face.

“Oh yes sir,” moaning she knelt and sucked on me, making me erupt again this time into her hot expectant mouth.

They sat back on their heels, almost purring as if they were the cats that got the cream. Well they had.

“Sir?”

“Yes.”

“Can we have detention again tomorrow?”

I looked at her quizzically.

“Perhaps you could teach us something else. We are old enough to learn and I have never felt a cock in my cunt.”

The following evening there were six for detention. A teacher’s lot can be hard.

Published 
Written by Waylanderwolf
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments