Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Sexy Stripper

"Spin the bottle with benefits."

76
9 Comments 9
1.4k Views 1.4k
3.1k words 3.1k words

Author's Notes

"No names changed due to this happening forty years ago"

We held a retirement party in the bar of the old police station, which got incredibly raunchy.

Back in the mid-1980s, one of our older colleagues was due to retire, and a surprise party was arranged in the bar of the nick.

I will refer to him as Mick, who was a divorcee and very old for his age. He was celebrating his fifty-fifth birthday and retiring from the force.

Most of the station had been invited, minus those who were on shift, so it was going to be a big turnout as he was well-liked—very lazy but well-liked.

I was tasked with arranging a stripper for him, and this was a time before the internet, so it was not an easy task.

I finally found an agency and put forward my requirements: a young, tall blonde with huge tits who must wear sexy lingerie.

I was quoted a price that, even then, seemed incredibly expensive. We had a whip-round amongst the stations and raised the funds, so we were set.

On the night of the party, everyone had congregated in the bar on the top floor of the station, and I was sent to meet the stripper at the front desk and escort her to the top floor.

When she arrived wearing a long coat, it was clear she was just what I had ordered. I smuggled her into the station via the back stairs and into an office so she could prepare.

I was about to leave so she could finalise her dress when she said, "Stay, make sure I am dressed as you require."

I was gobsmacked, but I did as she said; she removed her coat, and I just stood and stared.

She said, "From the look on your face, I am what you wanted."

She was dressed in tight-fitting black and red Basque, tiny G-string black fishnet stockings, and very high heels. She was stunning. Her breasts were huge but not too big, and she wore a nice amount of makeup. Jo was in her early thirties and about five-foot-six in her heels, with the looks of a model.

I will refer to her as Jo; she saw I had my camera with me and offered to pose for some pictures, which I duly took.

I called ahead to the bar and informed them we were on our way, and Jo and I headed the final few yards and into the bar where Mick had been positioned to receive his gift.

The music started as we entered the bar, and Jo made her way through the guests towards Mick, who was receiving the last of his presentations from the boss.

There were several gasps and plenty of wolf whistles as Jo walked towards Mick.

The music stopped momentarily to allow Jo to say, “Happy retirement, Mick; I am your present.”

The music cranked up again, and the stripper music blasted out through the speakers. Jo remained in front of Mick and slowly and sexily began to remove her sexy lingerie until she was only wearing her fishnet holdups and heels.

What an amazing body she had! She was stunning and had the most amazing, big, firm tits that defied gravity.

Jo then produced a little bag of broken chocolate, placed a piece on each nipple, and encouraged Mick to eat it. She pulled his head onto her naked breasts, where he took the chocolate. He probably took longer than required to remove the chocolate from each breast, but that didn’t bother Jo.

When he was on her second breast, she grabbed his crotch and found he was erect through his trousers. Jo said, “Mick likes my boobs from the feel of this.”

Mick was a bit embarrassed by her comments but still allowed himself to enjoy the game.

To our amazement, Jo then moved towards the guests, placed more chocolate on her nipples, and offered them to the male guests to eat.

Some of the guys accepted the opportunity to suck on Jo’s nipples and eat the chocolate; those who brought their partners declined. I was one of the lucky ones to devour the chocolate and suck on each of Jo’s nice big nipples, although I got into trouble later with Tracey.

Once Jo had run out of chocolate, she collected her lingerie, kissed Mick, and headed for the exit. I followed and escorted her to the room she had used to change in.

We entered the room, and upon turning on the light, we found one of the young women officers on her knees, giving her uniform sergeant a blowjob. The sergeant looked embarrassed. The young officer, though, did not even look up and continued to blow her colleague.

Jo collected her clothes, and we moved to another room where she dressed in jeans and a blouse over her sexy lingerie.

I said, “Do you have any plans?”

She replied, “Why?”

I said, “We are having a private party later for our shift, which includes Mick, where we have arranged to play some games and get pretty drunk.”

Jo replied, “Am I invited then?”

I said, "Yes, there will only be about eight of us. We need more women; you could help to even up the numbers.”

Jo said, "Yes, I would love to.”

Before we left the station, I spotted Sergeant Bob and the young woman, Officer Kay, who were having fun in the photocopier room, and I invited them, as I guessed they were up for fun. They both agreed and came with us.

Once the retirement party was finished, our small group moved to Mick's house, where the real party commenced.

Our group of five men and four women, one of whom was Jo, were aged between twenty and fifty-five. Mick was the eldest at fifty-five, and Heather was the youngest at twenty. The others were Ruth, in her early thirties, and Kay, in her late twenties. They were Graham, who was forty-five; Mick, at fifty-five; Dave, in his late thirties; Bob, about forty; and me, at twenty-five.

After a few more rounds of drinks, the party was in full swing, and it was decided to play some games. Spin the Bottle was nice and easy, so we kicked off with that.

Mick decided he would sit it out but would keep the glasses refilled.

We started gently with the person whose bottleneck landed on daring two people to kiss; if they refused, they lost an item of clothing. If it was the second time these people kissed, it had to be for five seconds, and tongues were used.

If you span the bottle and it lands back on you, then the group decides who you should kiss, and it has to be tongues. It had to be male and female only, although females could kiss females if they so wished.

There were not many refusals as none of our partners were present, so what happened at the party stayed at the party.

I was lucky enough to kiss Jo on more than one occasion, which meant tongues were involved.

We were getting bored, so it was agreed to raise the stakes, and everyone agreed nothing was exempt. Now, whoever the bottle landed on dares the person at the opposite end of the bottle. After every four turns, we shuffled around, so we were in different positions.

Clothes were being shed, kisses were being shared, and inhibitions were being lost.

Graham, the senior member of our shift now that Mick has retired, dared to remove Heather's bra and grope her small but well-formed breasts.

Heather blushed and looked nervous, but she allowed Graham to carry out the dare and seemed to enjoy the rough groping of her tender breasts.

The dares went on, and no one refused, although up until this point, it was still quite tame with just general groping and stripping. The guys were now either naked or down to their boxers, and the girls were either topless or in their bras.

The guys knew about the size of my cock, but the girls did not, and I was still in my boxers when a very drunk Graham upped the ante and set out a dare for Jo, our guest.

He blurted out, "I dare Jo to give you a blowjob." pointing in my direction.

Jo looked stunned initially, and I was gobsmacked at the suggestion. I shook my head and said, "Jo, ignore him."

The other girls were encouraging Jo to do the dare and chanted something like, "Blow Him."

Graham was about to give out another dare when Jo said, "Ok, come over here." She was topless on her knees in the middle of the other girls and beckoned for me to stand in front of her.

I nervously got to my feet and walked the few steps to where she kneeled and stood before her. The bulge in my stretch boxers gave away how excited I was.

Jo looked at the girls and said, "Shall I?"

The cheers were deafening; Jo grabbed my boxers and dragged them down to my ankles. My cock sprang out, almost smacking Jo in the face—all nine inches of it.

SaraRouxs
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SaraRouxs

There were several comments from the other girls, none of whom realised I was so well endowed.

Jo did not need any more encouragement; she grabbed my cock and gave it a few rubs. It was now as solid as a rock and inches from her face; she looked up at me, winked, and then started kissing it. She started at the tip, then worked her way along the length, kissing and licking my cock until she reached my hairless, shaved balls.

She had my balls cupped in her hand, then gently sucked on each one. She was good and very attentive; it was at that moment that the realisation hit me: I was in a room full of my coworkers getting a blowjob from a stripper.

I went to take a step back and said, "I can't do this." When she took my cock in her mouth and closed her lips around me. I couldn't move now; even if I wanted to, my coworkers were behind me, preventing me from going anywhere. They were keen on watching the show, and Jo put on an amazing show.

I normally have plenty of stamina and restraint, but on this stage, I didn't, and I emptied my load shot after shot into her willing mouth. Jo didn't stop until she had sucked me dry and swallowed every last drop, then she let me fall out of her mouth.

Jo wiped her mouth and smiled at me, then stood up and kissed me. I could taste the saltiness in her mouth. Jo said, "Dare complete, I think."

There were many more dares completed by the other guests, although I did not complete one until we played poker.

Although the sight of Heather giving Dave a blowjob and swallowing will stay with me forever, I wish it was me in Dave's place.

Before, we played poker, which turned out to be strip poker. We all got dressed and wore equal numbers of clothes.

Again, Mick sat it out but was keen to watch. I guess he wanted to see the girls naked, and so did we.

Once a player had lost all items of clothing, they were set a dare by the person to their left. To start the game, we sat so it was a girl, boy, girl, and so on around the table.

I had some awful luck and was the first to get naked. Kay was next, and she had a great body. Soon, only Graham and Jo were left wearing anything.

Kay was sitting to my left, so I had a great view of her naked body, and it was she who initiated a dare for me to carry out.

She wanted me to lick her neatly trimmed pussy for five minutes, a time limit we all agreed on. I was on my knees and tongue in her pussy within seconds; she didn't last the full five minutes; she shuddered to an almighty orgasm within two minutes and had to stop me as she could take no more.

The dares continued, and there were plenty of surprises with people doing stuff you would not have expected. The biggest was when Jo dared to give Mick a blowjob even though he wasn't playing.

Jo was game, but Mick was quite shy and reserved, and he took some persuasion from Jo. He finally agreed, but they went to another room. On his return, he was flushed and smiling, and Jo was wiping her lips, having satisfied Mick in minutes.

My final involvement was to have Heather face-sit me while Kay gave me a blowjob, Heather was reluctant, but Kay managed to persuade her.

I lay on the floor as Heather mounted my face and pushed her tight, neatly trimmed pussy into my mouth. Kay gave me a wonderful blowjob, and we all seemed to come together. Heather filled my mouth with her juices, almost drowning me, and I filled Kay's throat with what seemed like gallons of hot, sticky semen.

Kay swallowed and continued with the pleasuring of my cock as Heather removed herself from my face. Her legs were wobbly from the pleasure I had given her.

Kay stopped and took my cock in hand, then, to everyone's surprise, slid her pussy down on my cock and rode me like a banshee.

Kay's huge tits were flying everywhere, so I helped by taking them in hand as she bucked around on my cock; Kay had a massive orgasm; her face was contorted with pleasure, and she slowed down, but I had not finished.

I lifted her off, encouraged her to get on her knees, slipped into her pussy, and finished her off doggy style. I was bareback but still emptied my load deep into her pussy with no complaints from Kay.

That night, I saw my whole team naked, and I had sex with Kay and Ruth later after the party, but sadly, I did not get to have full sex or even a blowjob from Heather.

This was the closest to an orgy I had ever come to; it was fun, and little was ever said about it over the years that followed.

Later in the year, just before Christmas, while on duty and crewing with Heather on the night shift, she talked about that night for the first time.

Heather was very shy and just came out with it: "I wanted to have sex with you that night, but I couldn't in front of everyone."

Wow, that was quite a revelation. We had had no sexual chemistry before or after the night, even though I had kissed her pussy.

She produced a sprig of mistletoe, held it on the roofline of the car and leaned in to kiss me. We kissed softly and gently, and she pushed her tongue into my mouth. I responded by doing the same and pulling her in close.

She stopped me and said, "Drive somewhere less busy; I have something I need to do."

We drove out into the nearby countryside and stopped in a deserted churchyard, which was great for stargazing. It was three o'clock, and the whole area was very quiet. It was very dark, and due to the heavy cloud cover, we had little moonlight.

I parked the car and turned all the lights off. From this location, we had a great view of any oncoming traffic from all directions, and there was none.

We resumed kissing, but this time she had one hand on my growing erection and let out a little moan as she touched it.

I jumped, but not to look at a gift horse in the mouth. I felt grateful for the attention I was getting, especially when she loosened my belt and unzipped my fly.

She fished her hand into my boxers and pulled out my thick, nine-inch-erect cock. She asked me to lift my bottom off the seat, and she pulled my trousers and boxers down onto my thighs, giving her full access to my cock.

We kissed as she stroked my cock. I loosened the buttons on her blouse and slipped a hand onto her braless breasts with no complaints. Her breasts were small and firm, with nice, big, stubby, fat nipples that were as hard as bullets. They felt wonderful.

Heather stopped me and said, "This is what we have come up here for."

Puzzled, I asked, "What is that?"

Heather shuffled in her seat, turning sideways and kneeling on hers, then bent forward and kissed my cock. "Is this what you want?"

She opened her mouth and took as much of me as she could. I said, "Oh, yes."

Heather licked and kissed my cock as I managed to get a hand back inside her blouse to caress her breasts. She sucked on me for ages, bringing me close so many times, then stopping and saying, "You will come when I am ready."

I loved this; after what seemed like an hour with no radio transmissions to spoil our fun, I filled her tiny little sexy mouth with shot after shot of my hot, sticky semen, holding her head in place so she had to swallow. I needn't have worried; she swallowed everything and wanted more.

Heather didn't stop until I started to lose my erection following a radio call from our sergeant wanting to meet up. We kissed again, and I could taste my semen in her breath and her mouth.

We both ate mints, straightened up our clothes, and drove to the agreed location to meet the sergeant.

He claimed we both looked a bit flushed; we put it down to the car heater being on too high, although he seemed suspicious of us.

That was the only time I had anything sexual with Heather; we both agreed it couldn't happen again, although I would have loved another blowjob or two from her.

I guessed that Heather spoke to Ruth and Kay about our little liaison, as they, too, attacked me in the depths of a night shift while double-crewed and subjected me to similar treatment.

That was the only time during my twenty-five years that I had received a blowjob from each female on our team.

Published 
Written by Glowbob
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments