Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Smile That Can Make Panties Drop 5

14
2 Comments 2
3.3k Views 3.3k
3.3k words 3.3k words

'David, where did you hear those words?'

David Hinch rolled onto the sodden grass. Beside him, Sammi opened one eye and surreptitiously looked over at him. 

'The same place I heard that your tight little tushie broke a toilet seat and that you like to wear white cotton panties.'

Sammi gasped, her head snapping over to look at him. 'I knew it! You were eavesdropping on my conversation!' Wait, eavesdropping, is that right? Yes, that's it Sammi - good job.

'I wasn't eavesdropping - and by the way, no one has used that word since the 1860's - I just happened to overhear you.'

'You "overheard" a private conversation.'

'That YOU were having in a parking lot. MY parking lot in fact, so out of the two of us who had the most right to be there?'

Sammi was silent, remembering the events of the previous morning, her fingers touching the sensitive area on her head where she had hit it on the trunk of her car.

Oh my gosh! What if I really knocked myself out and this has all been a dream? And when I wake up David and all my co-workers are standing around looking at me. No. No way this is a dream, those orgasms were way too powerful to be a dream. Oh my gosh! What if I was dreaming them and I was making orgasm sounds while I was unconscious? There's no way back from something like that. Sammi! Focus, you're not dreaming.

She was suddenly aware that her boss was looking over at her. She shook her head. 'Those are just semantics - the bottom line is you were listening to my conversation so I'm going to call the FBI.'

'And tell them what? Oh, hello, Mr. FBI man, my boss, who I am currently lying next naked to in the rain, overheard a conversation I was having in the open air in a parking lot that he owns. Not sure they're going be throwing up any roadblocks for that.'

Silence hung in the air for a moment. 'It might be a lady FBI person who takes the call. So not only are you a sneaky eavesdropper, but you're also a sexist.'

A smile creased the corners of David's mouth and he looked over at Sammi. Even in the half-light of the spring evening, he thought she was beautiful. He watched her, her hand raised to deflect the raindrops from her face and he thought he could look at her face forever.

'Where are my clothes?' The question brought David out of his peaceful daydream. He lifted his head from the grass.

'Well, I think that's your bra over there, those are your panties in that puddle. And that sort of brown, muddy lump? I think that's your dress.'

'Terrific,' Sammi sighed.

'At least you're still wearing your shoes.'

'Oh, great, strappy sandals will make me not naked while we're walking back to the cottage.'

'Did you not enjoy tonight?'

Sammi turned her head quickly towards him. 'Oh no! Of course I did! I loved tonight, I've loved every minute of being with you. I guess I'm just worried about how we're going to walk all the way back with no clothes on without being seen.'

'So people wouldn't see us if we WERE wearing clothes?'

'You know what I mean.'

'I know what we could do,' David said, turning onto his side and moving closer to her. 'We could not worry about it.' He kissed her softly on the lips.

'I'm sorry,' Sammi replied as their lips parted. 'I'm just a worrier. But I really did have a nice time tonight. I've never done - that before.'

'Had sex outdoors?'

'No, not that. I mean, yes, no, I've not done that before, but I meant the other thing.'

David looked a little confused and Sammi flashed her eyes wide and made a downwards motion with her head. 'Oh! You mean when I --'

'Yes!' Sammi said, flustered, suddenly embarrassed. 'I mean, no.'

'Was it okay?' her hot boss asked, pushing a strand of drenched hair from her forehead.

'It really was,' she replied, smiling up at him. 'It felt amazing.'

They kissed again, Sammi enjoying the warmth of David's body against her skin.

'Are you getting cold?' he asked.

'A little.'

'Come on, then. Let's head back to the cottage.'

The pretty blonde watched as her boss's hot boss stood, taking in his toned body and semi-erect shaft that swung with each movement. Standing in front of her David held out his hands and Sammi took them, allowing him to pull her to her feet until she stood, naked, in the gathering darkness, the heels of her sandals sinking into the saturated grass.

'So how are we going to do this?' she asked, watching David bend down to pick up their discarded clothing. 'Ooh, don't forget my purse by the tree.'

'I'm pretty sure there's a hiking path down through the trees that leads back past the side of the cottage. There shouldn't be anyone down there now it's getting dark, especially in this rain.' 

As he finished speaking the rain seemed to ease slightly. Sammi looked up and saw the moon peeking through the parting clouds.

'Do you want me to carry my clothes?' she asked, seeing the pile in his hands. David shook his head, 'I've got it,' he said. 'Come on, it's down this way.' 

Sammi took David's hand as he led the way, both of them naked, down through the trees. About halfway down the slope the trees seemed to become denser and they had to pick their way through the lower branches, Sammi using an arm to cover her breasts, her nipples still sensitive from her earlier orgasm.

I these branches don't damage his dick, she thought, it would be a real shame if that thing was out of action. She giggled to herself and David looked over his shoulder at her.

'Nothing,' she said, 'just trying not to get hit by this wood, er, I mean branches.' David grinned but kept on moving.

'We're almost there I think,' he said, pushing a low branch out the way and holding it to let her past. 'There, that's the path, and it should take us to the back of the cottage and then we can run up along the side and quickly round to the front.'

Sammi nodded. 'As long as the keys haven't fallen out of your pocket,' she said, the thought popping into her head.

'Shit!' David hissed, looking through the pile of clothes for his pants. 'Oh you've got to be KIDDING me!' he growled, reaching into all his pockets.

'Okay, so this is one of those jokey things that you do to freak me out, right?' Sammi said, not really believing it.

'Weelll --' David said.

There was silence for a moment, Sammi looked at him. 'Oh, you've got to be KIDDING me!'

'They must have fallen out back there,' David said, peering up through the trees the way they had come. 'We'll never find them now in the dark. And it's starting to rain again.'

'Wait,' Sammi suddenly said, looking up at him. 'The hotel reception, they'll have a spare key!'

David looked at her and raised his eyebrows. 

'Right. Naked. Never mind.'

'Look, Sammi, I'm really sorry about this,' David said, touching her shoulder. 'We'll go back to the cottage and then if we can't get in I'll call someone and ask them to get the spare key and walk over with it while you hide. That's if my cell phone still works after getting so wet.'

Sammi looked up at him. 'It's okay,' she said, 'it's not your fault. And I really did have a nice time tonight. In fact, even this isn't that bad. I guess it's kind of an adventure. I mean, not one you'd really read about because we're both naked and my boobs are still a little bit sticky from your cum, but it's still fun.'

David smiled at her through the rain which was falling harder again, and then he was leaning forward to kiss her. Just as their lips were about to meet Sammi put her hand on his chest pushing him back.

'My purse!'

'It's okay,' David replied, looking a little shocked. 'It's here, I picked it up.'

'No, I know that. But inside, I have a set of keys inside.'

David's eyes went wide and he pushed his hand inside the small purse, his fingers searching for the keys.

Sammi nodded. 'Sure, I guess it's okay for you to go through my purse.'

David stopped, pulling his hand from the bag. 'Sammi, I'm so sorry,' he said, guilt washing over him, passing her the purse. 'I just -.' Sammi laughed as she took it.

'It's okay, I was just kidding. Let's just find the keys and get back, I think I'm starting to grow gills. 

David laughed as he watched Sammi slip her hand inside her purse, pulling out a silver key with a wooden fob. 'Yes!' she said, holding it up for him to see.

'You're brilliant as well as beautiful!' David said, kissing her. 'Let's go.' Taking her hand he led them along the narrow path that wound through the trees.

'Okay, you see that grass slope up ahead?' David said as they rounded a bend. 'That's the slope that leads up to the back door of the cottage so we're almost-,' suddenly he stopped talking. 'Someone's coming!' he said, pulling Sammi off the path through some bushes. Stopping at a tree they crouched down below the height of the bushes, Davids' back to the tree and Sammi crouched between his knees. From the other side of the bushes they could hear several voices approaching along the path.

0bedientSlut
Online Now!
Lush Cams
0bedientSlut

'If we keep quiet they should walk right past us,' David whispered in Sammi's ear.

And if you keep whispering in my ear like that I will not be responsible for my actions. Is his penis between my butt cheeks? Yep, there it is. Is it getting hard? Yep - oh my gosh.'

The voices were drawing closer and stopped on the other side of the bushes which concealed the pair. Through the leaves, Sammi could just make out four people in waterproof coats.

'It looks like the rain is moving away so we'll walk down to the lake,' one of the voices said.

Sammi tried to hold her breath but the feeling of David's erection growing between her buttocks made it difficult. Suddenly she felt his hands moving up her sides and round to her breasts. She tried to push them away but the movement caused the bush to rustle and she froze. David's hands kept moving, covering her pert mounds, his fingers scissoring her stiffening nipples.

'Stop it,' she hissed, trying to push his hands away, but the sensation caused her to elicit only a half-hearted attempt. The voices continued from the other side of the bushes as the quartet chatted. 

From behind her, Sammi could feel David's breath as he kissed her neck. Her eyes closed at the sensation and her body tensed as she felt his hand leave her breast and glide down between her legs, easing her thighs apart, finding the warm cleft hidden there.

Despite the fear of being caught Sammi turned to meet David's lips as his finger slipped inside her. She gasped at the sensation and she felt his erection press between her buttocks.

Oh my goodness! If he touches my clit I don't think I'll be able to keep quiet. Just go with it Sammi. What? No! Don't be crazy! You're self-conscious enough letting David hear you orgasm, imagine how you'd feel knowing complete strangers heard you.

Sammi bit her upper lip as David's digit slid inexorably out of her cleft, waiting for the moment when it made contact with her clitoris. But it didn't; just as her lips closed at the departure of David's finger he began to inch it back inside her again. Her fingers gripped his firm thighs and her body trembled and she waited for him to start to withdraw again.

'David,' she whispered, 'don't touch my clit. If you do I'll cum.'

'Really?'

But she couldn't answer, the pleasure of David's finger inside her and on her nipples was sending her brain into turmoil. And then he did it - he slid his finger up and over her clitoris, making slow, wet circles on it. Sammi's whole body trembled and she clamped a hand over her mouth to stifle the sound of her orgasm.

From the other side of the bush, the talking stopped and for a moment David thought the walkers had heard Sammi cum, but he realized that they were starting on their way again towards the lake. As their footsteps grew fainter Sammi removed her hand from her mouth, turning her head to look at David.

'I can't believe you did that,' she whispered.

'Did what?'

'You KNOW what. I specifically told you not to touch my clitoris because it would make me cum, but you just went ahead and big fat did it anyway.'

'Are you mad?'

'Hell no! It was amazing. But you're still a jerk for doing it.'

David laughed.

'I need to stand up, my legs are shaking. I'd like to tell you it's because I've been crouched for too long and not because I've just cum - but that wouldn't really be true. Well, help me then!'

David laughed again as he took Sammi's hands and helped her to stand.

'That's a sexy little ass standing in front of me,' he said as Sammi found her balance. 'I'd like to bite it.'

She giggled and turned to look at him, crouched down behind her, his penis long and hard. 'Well, what's going on with that?' she said nodding towards his erection.

'That's your fault. You pressed yourself against me.'

She cocked her head to one side. 'I think, if you recall, you pulled me down between your legs. I was hiding to stop us from getting caught naked outside, but you thought it would okay to get hard and push it between my butt cheeks.'

'Well, that's not strictly true. I mean, getting hard isn't really a conscious thing, it's more of a reaction to having two firm, smooth pieces of flesh on either side of it.'

'Oh, so that,' she nodded towards his erection again, 'is all the fault of me and my little ass? Is that what you're trying to say?'

'That's exactly what I'm saying. And if I remember correctly, when I touched your nipples they were already hard, so how is that different?'

'My nipples being hard was because I was cold. It had nothing to do with arousal.'

David raised one eyebrow at her.

'Okay, so it might have been a little to do with arousal, but that's only because I could feel your big ol' dick getting hard between my butt cheeks. So it's your fault, you started it.'

'Right, and is that why when I touched your little coochie it was already wet?'

'Firstly, I would prefer it if you used the feminine pronoun when you refer to my little coochie - she is a she, not an it. Secondly, she was only wet because she had your cum inside her, so what you were feeling was your own seamen - so eeww.'

David was shaking his head slowly. 'No, no, if you remember correctly, I did not cum inside you earlier, I came on your breasts.'

Sammi scratched her ear and twisted her mouth. 'Okay, well, that may or may not be true -'

'It is true.'

'But if you did, in fact, cum on my breasts then that was all your fault.'

Again David shook his head. 'I would like to refer you back to the incident in question - I said that, and I quote "love your breasts" to which you replied "cum on them". And then you proceeded to stroke my dick until I did, in fact, cum on you.'

Sammi put her hands on her hips and opened her mouth to speak, but stopped. David stared up at her, a look of victory on his face.

'Yeah, well, you lost the keys to the cottage.'

David raised his hands in resignation. 'Guilty as charged,' he said, standing up, his erection visible in the moonlight. Sammi looked down at it and David followed her gaze.

'You might want to put that away in case those walkers come back,' she said, nodding at his stiff member.

'No can do,' David replied. 'It doesn't tend to go away on its own.'

'Well how would we get it to go away then?' Sammi asked innocently.

'Well there isn't just one way.'

'So you mean there's something you could do to make it go down?'

David shrugged. 'There is,' he said, his hand reaching for his penis.

Sammi's eyes went wide. 'Would you actually - masturbate in front of me?'

'If you wanted me to I would.'

She smiled. 'I'd like that. I'd let you watch me too.' David looked at her, his fingers still wrapped around his shaft. 'But right now I think I'd like to take care of it for you.'

She stepped closer to him, taking his hard-on in her hand, feeling the wetness at the tip, spreading it down over the head and shaft. David sighed and watched as the pretty blonde lowered to her knees, her tongue touching the tip of his erection, licking the underside as her hand slid the length of his shaft. 

'I love how you make eye contact when you do that,' David said, looking down at her.

'Do you like to watch?' she asked, before taking the head into her mouth.

'I really do. I love to watch you when we're making love.'

Oh my gosh! He called it making love. What does that mean? I mean, I know what it means, it's when a man puts his - Sammi! Focus! What did he mean by that? Is this more than a fling to him? I don't know if I'd be ready for that. What are you saying? This morning you weren't sure if you were ready to be flung. Sammi you are such a hot mess. Wait, what did he just say?

'Sammi, I said I'm not going to last much longer. I don't want you to not be ready.'

'I'm ready,' she replied, although it came out more like 'Um reeaddyy.'

Wow, that sounded sexy - you dumbass.

'Sammi, I'm going to cum,' David breathed. Looking up at him Sammi opened her mouth so that the underside of his tip was resting on her tongue, her lips moving into a smile as David's face contorted, and as she felt his erection swell she studied his face as he watched himself release into her mouth, covering her tongue with strings of thick cum. Sammi felt him jerk as a came and closed her lips around his sensitive head as she swallowed.

Published 
Written by Mercury23
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments