Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Sunday Quickie At Naomi's

"The morning after James and Naomi spend the night together, Naomi takes matters into her own hands."

6
4 Comments 4
7.6k Views 7.6k
863 words 863 words

 

I turn over onto my side, expecting to find cool, unoccupied sheets.  Instead I find a warm, solid body.  I frown, and lift my eyes to see his face.  My brain partially boots back up and I remember the night before.  I smile at him, "You stayed."

He smiles back, "Good morning.  Where else should I be?"  He wraps his arm around me as I place my head on his shoulder.  His calloused fingers trace along my shoulder.  My own fingers trace his chest.

"I'm glad you stayed," I murmur.

"So, you'd like to see more of me?"  His voice sounds casual, but I sense a slightly hopeful inflection.

"You mean... like dating?"  I'm cautious.

His fingers find their way into my hair.  My scalp tingles and the butterflies in my stomach sigh contentedly.

I feel him nod.  "I'd like to see more of you."

I contemplate it.  Do I want to see him again?  Not only yes, but hell yes.  "So let's see more of each other."

His fingers lift up my chin so that I can stare into his dark eyes.  His lips meet mine for a moment.  I reach up and curl my fingers into his hair as out kiss deepens.  The hand that was tracing my shoulder is now pulling my naked body closer to his.

I straddle his waist, feeling his growing erection.  I softly grind its length against me.  Not entering, but massaging it with my wet outer lips.

I kiss his jaw and lightly drag my fingernails down his solid chest.  Not hard enough to leave marks, but enough to tease him.

My lips follow my nails to his stomach.  I slide down his body and kneel between his legs.  I grasp the shaft of him and pull my hand up to the tip and back down again.  I look up, his lips have parted and he's watching me intently.

Keeping eye contact, I wrap my warm lips around the tip, sliding slowly down until my nose presses into his pelvis.  I memorize each vein and curve as my head moves upwards, swirling my tongue around the tip before plunging it to the back of my throat.  My other hand massages his balls as I suck, pumping his cock with my mouth and hand.

He reaches down and rubs my head.  I suddenly comprehend why dogs and cats like being petted.  After coating his dick with my saliva, I pop it out of my mouth and lay it on his stomach.  Pressing my tongue flat against it, at the beginning of his shaft, I slowly lick up the underside of his shaft to the tip.  His pants turn into moans as I do it again, this time lashing the underside of the head, a particularly sensitive spot.  After more teasing, I swallow his cock again.

I watch him close his eyes as the intensity of my sucking drastically increases.  He moans; his hips begin to involuntarily thrust forward.  His legs stiffen, and he grunts, "Naomi, I'm about to cum!"

This is all the encouragement I need.  I suck at a feverish pace.  His balls tighten, his body shudders as I take all but the tip of his dick out of my mouth and suck on it.

His taste explodes into my mouth, and I swallow it on reflexively, not wanting to miss any.  I wrap my lips around his shaft and milk as much as I can while licking clean the very small bit of cum I hadn't caught in my mouth.

I crawl back up his body, stopping under his chin, unsure if I should kiss him with the taste of his cum in my mouth.  This idea doesn't phase him, apparently, because he wraps his arm around my neck and pulls me down for a deep, probing kiss that makes my toes tingle.

He smiles, "Not that I'm complaining, but what prompted that?"

"I've wanted to do that since the hospital," I confess, moderately embarrassed.

"Why are you blushing?" he asks.

I bury my face into his chest.  "I'm not," I lie.

He sits up wrapping his arms around my waist.  He kisses my forehead, saying, "Don't be embarrassed, babe."

My hear melts; I blush more at his sweet kiss and his calling me "babe".  The butterflies in my stomach are happily bouncing around.

A realization hits me like a sixteen-wheeler on a downhill slope with faulty brakes: I feel safe with him.  No, I don't mean safe because his a strong soldier.  I mean somehow I know he won't hurt me.

I kiss him, and he gently takes my lower lip between his, biting gently, flicking his tongue along it.

Our stomachs growl at the same time.  We both chuckle and decide that pancakes sound excellent.  He tugs on his pants, and I button up a shirt that had been on the floor.  I look up to see him staring at me, a goofy grin on his face, his eyes crinkling.

"What?" I ask, pausing.

He pulls me to him, "You look beautiful and sexy in my shirt."

I blush.  Yes, again.  "Come on," I say, walking to the kitchen, holding his hand.

Published 
Written by LunarVenom
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments