Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

After Work Fun

"Cheating wife finally gets to have some fun after sexting with co-worker"

104
25 Comments 25
2.4k Views 2.4k
1.3k words 1.3k words

I had just finished work late again. The thought of walking to my car in the dark in the early hours of the morning by myself seemed a bit daunting. As I got ready to leave the office, I saw you.

"Heading home?" I asked with hope in my voice.

"Yes, are you?"

I nodded. "Fancy walking me to my car?"

You replied, "No problem. Think I'm parked near you anyway."

As we headed out to the lift, I could hardly contain myself. I'd fancied you for ages, how could I not? You are tall with an athletic build and got such a cheeky smile that I just want to kiss you.

As we got out of the lift I had to resist the urge to touch you, to squeeze your bum. With us both not being free agents it was a risk I couldn't take in case someone from work saw us. 

We always kept it professional at work with odd pleasantries exchanged. We couldn't take the risk of anyone finding out what we talked about when we were alone. 

After a few weeks of talking our friendly conversations became filled with flirty banter. This then turned more sexual to the point where we began sexting and exchanging nude photos.  

Not a day went by that we didn't talk about what we would do if we got the chance.  How I longed for you to take me and treat me like the dirty cheating wife I am. I wanted so much for you to kiss me, touch me and use me.   

As we walked along the street there was no one else around as its the early hours of the morning. It was just us in a sea of darkness.

We talked and laughed about what had happened during our shift and you couldn't resist turning an innocent conversation dirty. I did my best to flirt back with you but felt my game wasn't as strong as yours.

As we talked we playful pushed each other and found ways to touch each other. 

As we got to our cars I turned to say goodnight. I didn't want to leave you just yet, I was enjoying the banter. And truth be told, I'd been aching for you to make a move.

Even though we had talked about being more than friends, our situation was complicated. I decided I didn't want to push anything so made to get into my car. 

I stopped when I felt you grab my wrist. You pulled me that hard towards you that I slammed up against you. I could see you looking at me, searching my eyes for something; permission or rejection.

As I looked back at you I wasn't sure what to do. I was thinking, kiss me, but the words didn't leave my mouth, so I moved my head closer to yours. In an instant your lips were on mine, our tongues colliding, swirling in and out of each others mouths.

Desire coursed through my body, and I went weak at the knees. I was putty in your hands. You could have done anything to me and I wouldn't have stopped you.

You pushed me up against the car and pinned me against it with your body, your hips pushing into my groin so that I could feel your dick through our clothing. I reached down to rub it through your trousers and heard you take a sharp breath.

Your hand moved to my breast, cupping it and squeezing it through my low cut top, before you slipped your hand in and pulled the cup of my bra down, exposing my flesh.

Your fingers played with my nipple, squeezing it until it became hard. Between the kissing, rubbing your cock and you playing with my nipple, I was a mess.

PandoraPosh
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PandoraPosh

I was longing for more but didn't want to push it. I needed a release, I needed to cum. And as if you had a direct line to my thoughts, I felt your hand start to move away from my breast, down over my stomach, past my waist, and down my leg to the hem of my skirt, until you were touching my bare leg.

You lifted the hem of my skirt up a little and slowly ran your hand up the inside of my thigh, until your fingers rested on the crotch of my thong, which was soaking from my pussy juice.

As you pulled my thong to one side you could feel just how wet you had gotten me. You easily slid two fingers straight in to my pussy pushing them in as deep as you could, moving in slow, long strokes.

I pushed my hips towards you, my way of pleading for more. Then you put another finger in, filling me even more. You started to pick up the pace.

I panted heavily in your ear. As you slipped a fourth finger in I had to bite on your shoulder to stop myself from shouting FUCK YES, OMG, DON'T STOP.

Before long I was cuming, hard. My pussy tightened around your fingers as my juice flowed over them. After you took your fingers out you told me, "Open your mouth and suck."

I took each finger in turn, licking and sucking my juice of each of them. Once finished we got into the back seat of the car. Once in the car, you unbuttoned your jeans and pulled them down, with your boxers freeing your cock. Playing with me had got you big and hard, and I couldn't wait to suck you. I took the base of your cock in my hand and dropped my head into your lap.

I parted my lips around your cock and used my tongue to tease the tip of it, tracing the edges of your head then sliding my tongue down your shaft to your balls, taking them in my mouth and sucking. I ran my tongue back up your shaft and took your cock in my mouth, tasting your sweet precum.

First an inch, then two, then three, then four inches until the tip of your cock hit against my tonsils. I worked my mouth up and down on your cock. The act made me feel so naughty, so dirty.

As I sucked hard with my mouth, I also moved my hand up and down the base of your cock, massaging your balls with the palm of my hand.

I could tell you were enjoying it as I heard you say, “YES! OMG. FUCK ME THAT'S AMAZING”. I sucked and lapped up your cock like a whore, deep throating it as best I could, getting your tip to hit the back of my throat.

You moved your hands to my head to hold it in place while you bucked your hips so you could fuck my mouth harder and deeper.

I gagged as you pushed your cock in, but I didn't care.  I wanted your cock, all of it filling my mouth and throat.

Your cock exploded in my mouth with such force that I moaned loudly, as your tasty hot cum slid down my throat.

I waited for your cock to stop spitting out cum, and after swallowing everything, licked your dick clean.

You gave me a wicked grin and said, "Wow. Lie back and take your panties off."

I eagerly did as I was told, excited at the thought of what you would do next.......

 

Published 
Written by irishclover9297
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments