Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

All You Need

"I give you a blowjob on the balcony."

93
27 Comments 27
3.9k Views 3.9k
1.7k words 1.7k words

As you lean over the balcony fence, embracing the ocean view, the sun's touch gracefully illuminates your bare skin. The soft breeze carries the enchanting fragrance of saltwater, merging with the invigorating morning air. The sky is a canvas of vibrant orange and pink, casting a tender radiance upon your face as you soak in the beauty of the moment.

My mouth is watering as I devour the sight of your muscular back, a sensual landscape that I long to explore. The soft morning light only highlights the delectable roundness of your firm buttocks, beckoning me to caress and appreciate every curve.

My bare feet are mere whispers against the floor as I tiptoe ever nearer. With each step, I feel like a siren beckoning your heart to mine. As the tender tips of my nipples press against your back, I can't help but moan softly. The warmth of our naked bodies intermingling creates a comforting embrace, as if we were two puzzle pieces fitting perfectly together.

My fingers trace the delicious shape of your waist before sinking deep into the gentle rise of your hip. I linger for a second and can't help but smile as you let out a faint moan of pleasure as my palm slides lower, wrapping around your hard desire, waiting to be unleashed. The balcony fence rattles softly in the breeze, shielding us from prying eyes as your body quivers against mine and I can feel your throbbing erection pressing against my palm, begging me not to stop.

"My naughty girl," you purr as I caress your length. "All mine," you sigh as your body arches with pleasure.

When you show that dominant side of yours, it kindles an inferno within my body as every nerve tingles with pleasure at being claimed by you. As long as I'm all yours, I'd be your pleasure slut, your obedient bitch, or even your willing whore.

My lips are desperate to devour every inch of you as they slowly travel down your neck, leaving behind a trail of gentle kisses that make your skin come alive with excitement. Your flavour on my tongue is like a sweet nectar I can't get enough of, sending delightful shivers through my body, and I need more.

As I lower myself to my knees, my hands wander across your heated skin, caressing each curve with increasing urgency. With trembling lips, I kneel before you, begging for you to sate my hunger with your delicious cock.

You turn around and bring your hand to the back of my head, twirling a tendril of my hair slowly between your fingers. The intensity of my longing is palpable as I gaze up at you, making you aware of the storm of emotions brewing within me. As the warmth between my legs becomes almost unbearable and droplets of my desire drizzle down my thighs, every fibre of my being yearns to taste your pleasure.

"Please," I whisper, my voice filled with need.

You can barely resist the extensive hunger in my eyes, but deep inside you rejoice at the thought of me begging for what I want, so you lean in closer, your lips grazing my ear as you respond with a low, seductive tone, "Tell me exactly what it is that you desire so desperately, my kitten."

"Your cock. Please, let me taste you," I plead, the lust in my eyes matching the intensity of my voice, as I yearn to satisfy both your desires and mine.

My breath catches as your hardened heat pushes against my wanting lips, igniting a craving so strong that I long for you to pour everything into me and put out the smouldering fire of my suppressed ardour. With my eyes locked firmly on yours, I slowly and seductively part my lips for you. The warmth of my breath dances across the sensitive skin of the purple head as I tease you with a gentle flick of my tongue.

I make deliberate, agonisingly slow circles around your swollen crown, my tongue tantalising the sensitive tip and stirring the drops of salty precum that have pooled there. Your alluring salty flavour excites my taste buds and leaves a lingering sensation on the palate, igniting a passion that can only be quenched by giving you everything I have.

As my lips drag erotically down the length of your hardened shaft, your throaty groans reverberate through me. My desire intensifies as I revel in the thrill of controlling your pleasure.

Finally, I wrap my lips around your throbbing head, engulfing it in warmth and wetness. The intensity of the moment heightens as my lips form a tight seal around your pulsating shaft, creating a delicious suction that drives you insane with lust. My tongue dances along the ridges and veins as I continue to take you deeper into my mouth, creating a rhythm that matches the intensity of your moans.

My hand moves in sync with my mouth, adding to the pleasure as I stroke and tease you. With each passionate movement of my head, my wet tongue savours exploring and feasting on your succulent flesh. I relish the taste of you as I greedily swallow more of your quivering arousal, sending wave after wave of ecstasy resounding within you.

PandoraPosh
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PandoraPosh

Each movement of my lips and the flick of my tongue elicits a primal response from you, driving you closer to the edge of release. Soon you're gripping strands of my hair as if they were a lifeline in a storm, gasping in breathless ecstasy.

A warning from my oversensitive gag reflex is ignored as I let you slide further down the back of my throat, feeling your hardness pulsating against my tongue, but as I continue, a sudden wave of nausea overwhelms me. Desperately trying to fight it, I swallow hard, hoping to regain control, but my body rebels against the sensation.

My chest rapidly rises and falls as I helplessly gag on your length, my eyes watering from your sheer size. Despite my strong desire to please you, I back away reverently, leaving a silky trail of saliva glistening along your shaft and dripping from my lips as I anxiously gasp for air.

You smile as you watch me struggle to compose myself, pleased that, despite my discomfort, I am still attempting to please you. As you gently brush a strand of hair away from my face, I lock my gaze on you, silently communicating my desire to continue.

My hand wraps tightly around your shaft, spreading my saliva evenly as I begin to stroke you with a firm grip. Sticking out my tongue slightly, I trace it along the length of your shaft, savouring the taste and feeling of you against my lips. The intensity in your eyes grows as you watch me, fuelling my determination to please you even more.

I stick out my tongue and run it along your shaft, enjoying the sensation of your smooth flesh against my lips and the sweet taste of you. As those beautiful eyes lock onto mine, your gaze is full of raw hunger, pushing me to intensify my caresses. Giving you everything I have is all I want to do; what better expression of devotion can there be?

My lips wrap around you tightly, creating a deliciously tight and wet sensation that engulfs you completely. As I move my head up and down, I use my tongue to swirl around the sensitive tip, gently flicking and caressing it with every stroke. Slurping and moaning with delight, I savour the intoxicating blend of your taste and the erotic sounds that escape your lips as I lustfully suck at your throbbing length.

Tears well up in my eyes, threatening to spill down my cheeks as I gag, but seeing the pleasure in your eyes drives me to take you as deep as I can. The sound of your heavy breathing and the way your hips involuntarily thrust forward tell me that you are completely lost in the moment, consumed by the pleasure I am giving you.

As I continue to worship you with my mouth, I feel your grip tighten in my hair, pulling me closer to you as you guide me with your hands, setting the rhythm to match the intensity of your thrusts. Tears stream down my cheeks as you fuck my mouth, but I continue to eagerly please you, my eyes locked with yours, conveying a mix of submission and desire. The power dynamic between us heightens my arousal, adding to the pleasure I get from meeting your every need.

With each flick of my tongue and every deep, deliberate suck, I can feel your body tremble with ecstasy, your groans becoming louder and more desperate until, with one final, powerful thrust, you explode inside of me, releasing spurts of hot, pulsating pleasure.

An intense flood of your thick, warm essence fills my mouth, its tantalising taste and warmth cascading down my throat. As I swallow, I savour the intimate connection we share in this moment, and knowing that I have done everything possible to satisfy you has me trembling with delight.

My saliva mixed with your seed coats your tip as I greedily coax out every ounce of your essence it has to offer, licking the last drops that ooze from your throbbing length. I savour the taste, relishing in the lingering sensation on my tongue, before slowly pulling away with a satisfied smile on my lips.

As I gaze up at you, I can see the satisfaction and contentment in your eyes, and it fills me with a sense of pride, knowing I am your good, naughty girl who has pleased you so well. If love is a garden, we are sowing the seeds together, ever-growing as our desire leads us deeper and deeper into the exploration of each other's pleasure.

A sly grin spreads across your face as you reach down to gently stroke my cheek.

"You never fail to amaze me, kitten," you whisper. "But we're not done yet."

My heart races with anticipation, eager to discover what new heights of pleasure we will reach together.

Published 
Written by EMoon
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments