Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Alyssa's sexual awakening, part 1

"Alyssa finds the right kind of man"

7
7 Comments 7
7.0k Views 7.0k
2.3k words 2.3k words
Now, you have to know that I've had a rather sheltered upbringing, and was rather naive and the first time my boyfriend and I had sex was a revelation for me. Of course I knew the basics -I was a healthy female of 21 years old, yes, I know- but actually seeing, touching, and feeling a hard cock for the first time was unbelievable. My boyfriend was gentle the first time, but quickly grew tired of my inexperience, and he simply wouldn't show me how to give him pleasure, or make it more comfortable for me. He rarely let me touch his cock, allowing me to learn more of male anatomy, and after a while I started to think about leaving him.

The clincher came when I overheard him talking to a friend of his, Ben. They were in the living-room, I was in the kitchen. Now Ben has always been sweet to me. He's a good looking guy, almost two metres in height, dark blonde hair and penetrating blue eyes, and he works out on a regular basis so his body is toned and muscular. Whereas my boyfriend, Jeff, is only about one metre and seventy-five centimetres, and hasn't seen the inside of a gym since we started dating.

"Jesus, dude, you alright? You look like you were run over," Ben asked Jeff.

I could hear Jeff sigh. "It's nothing."

"And just by that sentence I know it is something. Come on, spill."

I could hear Jeff sigh for a second time, and finally he relented. "It's Alyssa."

I gasped, not very loudly, but still.

"I don't know what's wrong with her," Jeff continued. "I come home from work, and this place is a mess, the food she makes is not fit for human consumption, and -to be rather frank- her pussy has been dryer than the Sahara desert. It's like she's no longer enjoying it when I fuck her."

There was a stunned silence, from both Ben and from myself. I had always had some inkling that Jeff felt that I could be better; a better 'housewife' -though it was his house, and I was visiting, I still lived with my parents at the time-, a better cook, and dare I say it, a better lover.

Ben had shook himself, because I could hear him clear his throat. "To much info."

He got a sharp respond. "What? It's the truth, she just lies there. She doesn't touch me, she doesn't do anything then spread her legs."

An anger came over me and I rushed into the living room. Jeff had stood up, and was now semi-looking -because Ben was way taller then him- down at Ben, while Ben himself had turned a little red.

"All I do is spread my legs?" I demanded. They realised I was there, that I overheard. Jeff had the audacity to look at me with disdain, while Ben looked embarrassed, probably for Jeff, because I wasn't any good.

"Yes," Jeff said. "When was the last time you sucked my cock, when was the last time you allowed me to fuck your ass?"

I was briefly stunned into silence again, until the anger took hold again. I didn't want to illustrate in front of Ben that was I inexperienced in those things, so I said the most hateful thing I could think of, before storming out of Jeff's house forever.

"Well maybe, if your dick hadn't been the size of a roll of quarters, I would have gladly taking it in my mouth and sucked 'till you would have begged me to let you fuck me,"

Suffice it to say, that was the last time I saw Jeff.

It was later in the same week, when the door bell rang. My parents were away on vacation for the next six months -they were making a tour of the US- so for the foreseeable future I was alone. I hadn't told them of my breakup, I didn't want to upset them. It was an exceptionally warm day, so I was wearing a simple summer dress. I opened the door and found Ben. He was looking at the ground, and was rubbing his neck self consciously. As I opened the door, he looked at me.

"Hi," he said quietly. "Can I come in?"

I nodded and moved aside to let him in. He was wearing shorts and a sleeveless top. On his feet were flip flops, my feet were bare.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

I nodded. "What are you doing here?" I asked.

He shrugged. "Jeff said some rather nasty things, and I wanted to see if you're alright."

Feeling insecure, I hugged myself. "I would've thought that you believed him." I whispered.

Quickly, Ben took a step forward, and placed his hands on my shoulders. He leaned in slightly, because of our height difference. " I did not believe him," he said, clearly punctuating every word. "what he said was cruel, and I didn't believe him. I told him as much after you ran out. And I haven't talked to him, since I walked out as well. I think you're very sweet, and didn't deserve what he said."

He let go of me, and took a few steps back. "Thank you," I whispered, though I didn't feel like I could believe him.

"It's the truth."

I nodded, and soon after that we were sitting outside in the shade, with iced-tea in reach, and amicably talking. Soon we realised that it was getting around dinner time, so I quickly threw together a salad and some potatoes and vegetables, served with a red wine. Ben ate it with gusto and complimented me. I shyly smiled.

"If Jeff was wrong about your cooking, I'm sure he was wrong about the other stuff he said," Ben commented.

Feeling a little bold because of the wine, my shy smile became a bit more real. "He was."

Ben laughed. "I should certainly hope so" and after a short pause asked, "Did you mean what you said, you know, about his cock."

My smile became shy again. "Yeah," and I held up my hand, keeping my fingers a few centimetres apart.

Ben laughed again, a full rich sound that went straight to the apex between my legs. It was a sensation I wasn't used to, I had never felt anything like it. Feeling unsettled, I stood up and grabbed the used plates and utensils and brought them to the kitchen. Ben followed me.

"Did I upset you?"

"no, you didnt, I swear," I assured him.

"Then what is it?"

"I-I can't tell you..."

"Why not?"

"Its kind of embarrassing..."

Ben shrugged.

naohmy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
naohmy

"What? As long as your not thinking about throwing me on my back and having your wicked way with me, I should think it's nothing to be embarrassed about!" He laughed at his own little joke, but fell silent when I didn't started laughing.

He quirked his eyebrows. "Were you...?"

I blushed deeply, giving Ben his answer. He moved towards me, and although I only met him six months ago, when I started dating Jeff, he and I had always gotten along and talked freely, so I thought I'd come to know him pretty well, and now I saw that he had realised something.

"I'm going to ask you something, and I would like an honest answer. Okay?"

I nodded.

"Has Jeff ever given you real, unadulterated sexual pleasure? Has he ever fucked you so hard you cried out in pleasure? Has he ever made love to you, only allowing you to cum when you begged him?"

I didn't say anything, I didn't need to. Ben had read my facial expression, and there he'd seen all he needed.

"Look down..." he whispered.

I did what he asked. Through his shorts his erection was clearly visible. "That is what you do to me, even when you're only in the room. I get a hard on every time I think of you, I have been in love with you since I met you. I wanted to end my friendship with Jeff along time ago, but if I'd done that, I never would have seen you again. And I wanted you in my life, in any way I could. And I waited for you to leave him... so I could maybe have a chance with you."

I was stunned into silence, but very moved. I had always found him very attractive, but hadn't given it much thought, because I was with Jeff.

I took a step forward. "Can I be honest? When I met Jeff, I was a virgin. My first time was with him, and that time he was gentle. But after that first time... I've never enjoyed it very much. I find sex..."

Ben wrapped his arms around me. "Go on..." he urged.

"...Painful..." I whispered.

Ben tensed, and I heard him mutter the word dry.

"Do you trust me?" he asked.

I nodded and he took me by my hand and lead me to the living room, where we sat down on the sofa. "Sex should never, ever hurt. Well, not the bad kind. Pain can give pleasure, but I think you should first feel that sex can make you feel so alive. Let me do all the work. I promise I won't hurt you, and you can tell me to stop whenever you want to."

And then he kissed me, slowly, languidly. As if he had all the time in the world. I tensed slightly as I felt his hand on my ribcage, but I forced myself to stay calm. Because if I was completely honest with myself, I wanted this for a long time and had often fantasised that it was Ben fucking me and not Jeff. Ben must have felt me relax, because his hand travelled up, to my breast. Gently he massaged the flesh, squeezing, moulding; his fingers suddenly found my nipple and gently squeezed. I gasped and Ben took that opportunity to release his mouth from mine and his lips attacked my neck. I felt his hand on my bare breast, and wondered were the top half of my dress had gone, but I no longer paid attention, because Ben's lips had attached to my breast and was suckling it as if he were a baby. But something was still bothering me. So I gently took his head in my hands and pulled him up.

He looked me in the eye. The question was evident in his eyes.

"No, I'm really enjoying what you're doing. It's just that..."

"You can be completely honest with me, you know that right? So please, just tell me?"

"Well...I don't really know what to do..."

Ben smiled, but thankfully didn't laugh. "You'll learn with time, and patience, and... there are a lot of things I want to do with you. Sexually and not, I just want to be with you."

And I believed him. I truly did, and I knew that I wanted to make this -whatever it was- work. I still had his head in my hands, so very boldly, I pushed his head back to my breast. He immediately got the hint. He licked my nipple, while reaching up and pulling my dress further down to expose my breasts fully to him. He hummed in pleasure, sending more pleasure to my belly. He continued to make love to my breasts, alternating between kissing, licking, sucking and even the odd small bite, that made me push my chest into his face. Ben didn't seem to mind.

He looked up at me. "Can I take off your dress."

I nodded my consent, and together we took of my dress. My tits bounced a little as the were released.

"No bra?" Ben asked, looking rather pleased.

"Too hot and I was home alone."

I was now only wearing my panties, and Ben looked at my body. His gentle hands ran over my thighs, hips, ribs, breasts and back again. Then he gently moved to a kneeling position in front of the sofa, and pulled at my hips so I was forced to lie down. He kept running his hands over body and he stopped with his hands on my thighs. He gently, yet firmly spread them. My panties had become wet, and my hips bucked upward as he ran a single finger over my clit. I threw my head back as he pleasured me through my panties. I could no longer hold myself still and silent as Ben pushed my panties aside and I felt his tongue on my clit, and he suddenly pushed his tongue inside of me. Next I know, all I'm feeling his his fingers and tongue working me up to my first proper orgasm.

I'm falling apart as I cum, coating Ben's lips and tongue with my juices. I tremble through the most powerful orgasm of my life and Ben is there to help me through it.

When my body stops convulsing, Ben crawls up from his kneeling position.

"I didn't know..." I whisper.

Ben smiles and gives me a kiss. "There will be more of this, I promise."

And then he got up and left. In the distance I hear a door open and close and a car drive away. I know he'll be back. I know that one day, he will fuck me, that he will allow me to fuck him, I know I will be allowed to touch me, like I never touched Jeff.

It will be -and pardon my pun- fucktastic.

Published 
Written by HotGirl178
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments