Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Benefits Of A Younger Sister

"Having a younger sister finally pays off."

38
11 Comments 11
114k Views 114k
2.6k words 2.6k words
Legendary Story
Ever since I could remember, my younger sister Bella has always been the center of attention. She was the good student, aspiring artist, aspiring singer, dance team captain as a sophomore, and so on.

I'm not going to lie she was all those things and more, but it was annoying how every time relatives would visit or when I saw people we knew, they would always ask about Bella.

When I was eighteen and a senior in High School, Bella was a sophomore, and the dance team captain. Most of her friends were also on the dance team and it seemed like every weekend, she would have a group of those friends sleep over.

I didn't mind because some of them were really attractive and they often walked around in short shorts and little shirts. There was one friend of hers that drove me crazy though. Her name was Emma. She was also on the dance team, and the same age as Bella. She had light brown hair, really light blue eyes, and a cute face. Her legs and ass drove me crazy though: she had longer than average legs, with a really firm and tight ass.

On this chilly Friday night in September, Bella had Emma, and her other friend, Sarah, over for a sleep over.

I played football, and had a game that night so I didn't get home until after 10:30 PM. When I got home, I came in through the garage door which led through the kitchen. As I was walking up to the kitchen, I heard the laughing and giggling that I seem to always hear after games on Friday nights.

I let out a sigh right before I walked in, but as I looked up, my mood instantly changed when I saw Emma looking at me.

"Did you win?" Bella asked.

"Nope," I replied.

I couldn't keep my eyes off of Emma. Her almost white eyes were hypnotizing.

"Oh that sucks. Well we're just getting something to eat. Mom told me to tell you that she put your dinner in the fridge or you can make something," Bella said.

"What did we have?" I asked.

"Some type of weird wraps with lettuce, and other veggies," she replied, with a laugh.

"Great, I guess I will just make something," I said. I kept looking over at Emma as my sister and I were talking.

"OK, we're going to hang out downstairs. Unless, you were going to?" Bella asked. 

"No, it's fine. I am probably just going to hang out in my room for a while, then go to sleep," I replied.

"OK, good night," Bella said.

"Night," Emma said, as she walked to the stairs. After I ate a snack, I headed up to my room. For the next couple hours I played XBox, listened to music, and texted my friends. Then, I decided it would be a good time to look at porn, so I got my laptop out and began surfing.

I got to one of my favorite sites, looked around for a little bit until I found something I liked, and started watching. After a couple minutes I took my cock out, and started to masturbate.

I couldn't get Emma out of my head.

A little bit before I came, I stopped.

I was thinking that if Emma was in the house, there was a chance that I could hook up with her. I knew it probably wouldn't happen, but if there was a chance it was worth trying.

I went over to my closet and threw on a tank top and shorts.

My first big idea to attract Emma was going downstairs where they were watching a movie, and saying I needed to grab a movie that was under the TV, so that Emma could see my arms.

"Bella, can I grab a movie from under the TV?" I asked, as I got downstairs.

"Sure, just let me pause this," she replied. I turned on the lights and went over to the TV. I purposely knelt sideways so Emma could see my biceps when I looked through the movies. After a minute or so I didn't know what to do, so I just grabbed a movie and got up.

"Thanks," I told Bella.

They were all sitting on the same couch, facing the TV, and the stairs were behind them. As I walked to shut the lights off and go upstairs, I saw Emma look back at me. I quickly tried to think of what I should do just to let her know that I wanted her, so out of nowhere, I rubbed my cock and moved it a little as she watched.

She didn't really do anything, so I just shut the lights off and went upstairs.

As I got up to the kitchen, I was thinking about my next move. But the problem was there really wasn't another move. I didn't know what to do. It was so frustrating because I wanted to jack off, but I still thought there was a chance.

I decided to just go up to my room and masturbate.

I got to my room, dimmed my lights, grabbed some lube, took my pants off and lay on my bed. As I started stroking my lubed up cock, I started to think of Emma. I couldn't get her long legs and sexy eyes out of my head. As I pictured her legs opening up and my cock going in her, I felt like I was about to cum.

Then I exploded! My cum shot all over my chest and stomach as I kept stroking my cock. The thought of Emma as I came was like drinking something with an amazing after taste, it made me want more.

I finished up and cleaned myself off and decided it was time to call it a night.

"You get back here," said a voice. I opened my eyes and looked at the clock. It was 2:30 AM. Then I realized the voice I had heard was a woman's in the movie I had turned on as I fell asleep. I had to take a piss really badly, so I hopped out of my bed in just my boxers and headed to the bathroom.

As I finished going to the bathroom, I decided I need something to drink and another snack. So still in a zombie like state, I headed downstairs to satisfy my cravings.

As I was finishing up making a snack, I heard footsteps behind me.

"Hey." I turned around, and saw Emma on the other side of the kitchen.

"Hi... Um what's up?" I replied.

"I was just going to grab something to drink," she said.

I grabbed my drink, and walked over to her. "Here, you can have this one, I'll just grab another." Then I snapped out of my zombie-like state, and realized I was in my boxers, and had no shirt on.

My stomach dropped. 

It was then that I realized this was a good thing. Now she could see my arms, abs, and even my cock through my boxers. So I started to get really close to her, and flexed my abs a little.

"Thanks," she said, with a little smile.

"Are Bella and Sarah awake?" I asked.

"No, they fell asleep awhile ago. I'm not even tired," she said.

I knew it was the perfect opportunity to make a move.

"If you're not tired, do you want to watch a movie in the guest room? Unless you want to go to bed or something? It's up to you," I said.

"Sure, what should we watch?" she replied.

"There are some movies in the guest room. Should we just go look?" I said.

I knew there was only one bed and no chairs, so we would both have to sit on the bed together.

NicoleKind
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NicoleKind

I told her to follow me to the guest room. She jumped up on the bed and sat against the back rest as I went over to the TV to find a movie. I found one that she wanted to watch, and put it in.

"I'll go get a chair to sit on," I said, just to see what she would say.

"Why? There's a ton of room up here," she said, with a smile.

As I sat on the bed, she bent forward and pulled the covers over our legs.

There I was, sitting in a bed in just my boxers with a girl I had just thought about as I masturbated. She had plain blue pajama pants on, and a pink tank top.

As the movie went on, I let my leg drift toward her leg, until they were laying against each other.

The feeling of her leg touching mine got me a little hard. I was waiting for her to say something, and I think she was waiting for me. "Do you like the movie?" I asked.

She turned to me, and just starred into my eyes. "Yeah," she said in a soft voice.

I couldn't look away from those eyes. Then, I felt something rub against my leg. I froze for a second as I realized it was her foot rubbing against my leg.

I put my hand on her thigh, and squeezed. We just kept staring into each other's eyes. Then she got on her knees, came up to me, sat on my lap facing me, and put her arms around my neck as we just stared at each other.

My cock was getting hard.

I slid my hand up the back of her tank top, and started to make out with her. I couldn't believe she was on my lap, making out with me.

Then she pulled back, and put her hands behind her back to take her bra off. She slid it off, and threw it on the ground.

Her nice little boobs were so perky, her nipples as hard as rock.

We were still both silent.

I cupped her boobs through her shirt, then she grabbed the bottom of her shirt, and slid it off. That's when I realized how nice her boobs were. They looked like cones.

She started kissing me again, as I played with her boobs. Then, she put her hands on my chest, and started feeling my muscles. The feeling of her soft hands rubbing my body, made me tingle all over.

After a couple minuets of making out, she got off my lap, and knelt by my side. I brought my hand up to play with her boobs as she started rubbing my cock through my boxers. It felt amazing as her hand slid up and down my cock softly.

She then laid on her back, and slid her pajama pants off, revealing her black booty shorts that had designs on them, and were semi see through.

She got back on her knees next to me and I started playing with her pussy. Then, she reached her hands down into my boxers and grabbed my cock.

I let out a gasp.

Her hand felt so warm and soft. My cock began to tingle from her touch. She slid my boxers off, and knelt between my legs, facing me. 

As she looked up at me, her light blue eyes made me want to love and protect her forever. It was like a spell. She then grabbed my cock, and started to blow me.

First, she teased me by licking my cock all over, and wrapping her tongue around it. Then, she wrapped her lips around my mushroom head and started massaging it with her tongue.

I began moaning. It felt amazing, but the fact that it was her made it 100 times better.

She started to shove more of my cock in her mouth, as she looked up at me. The sight of her stunning eyes as she worked my cock nearly made me explode. I stopped her quickly.

"Sorry babe, but I was going to cum. You are just so beautiful. Let me go now for a bit," I said.

I got up and put her in the spot I was just laying in, got on top of her and started making out. I kissed the whole of her body. I went from her neck to her boobs, and then from her stomach to her waist. As I pulled her underwear off, my cock got hard again at the sight of her pussy. It looked so fresh, and perfect.

She was fully shaved too. I got down and put my face up to her pussy as I opened it up, and lightly rubbed her clit with my wet finger.

She started to moan.

I then started to rub two fingers across her clitoris.

She moaned even louder.

We were on the middle floor with no one else but I didn't want to get caught, so I got up, started kissing her again and told her she had to be quiet. I spread her pussy open again, and licked her with the tip of my tongue.

Her moans grew louder.

I could tell she hadn't been eaten out very much, if ever.

"Emma, take that pillow and scream into it if you have to," I said.

"No, I'm fine. Keep going!" she said, quickly.

I got back down and spread her lips again, going back to working her clit with my tongue. Then, I worked a couple fingers in her pussy. She got so loud that she grabbed the pillow and had to scream in it.

I did that for a couple minutes, then pulled my fingers out of her pussy and started rubbing her clit really fast as I ate her out.

She started to get super loud and I could tell she was going to have an orgasm. 

I went faster. 

She took the pillow off her face and grabbed behind her thighs so she was kind of sitting, and then let out a loud moan.

She was having an orgasm. She got quiet, but closed her eyes as she kind of started to convulse back and forth. It was the hottest thing I had ever seen. The fact that I made the girl of my dreams feel so good, made me feel good. I felt like I was going to cum just watching her.

As she finished, I got off the bed. "Emma quick, I am going to cum soon." She got off the bed, got on her knees, grabbed my cock and started to work me again.

I couldn't believe how well she worked a cock! I was in heaven. Her mouth felt so tight around me. I could feel her tongue rubbing up and down my cock. Then, she started stroking me really fast as she put my cock further down her mouth. 

She looked up at me as she took my cock out of her mouth and started stroking it super fast while sucking on my balls. She saw I was close to cumming, so she shoved my cock deep in her throat, and held it.

I let out a loud moan, and exploded.

Cum started dripping out of her mouth as she continued to suck my cock.

It felt like I came more than I ever had. She stroked me until it was all out and then sucked my cock clean.

She was kind of nibbling on my mushroom tip, and looking up at me. I just laughed. I couldn't believe how amazingly hot she was.

We both cleaned up a little, and got dressed. We didn't leave yet though because we made out for another few minutes.

I couldn't stop looking into her eyes, it was a spell. I just wanted to hold her for the rest of my life...
Published 
Written by Klox
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments