Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Best shopping trip ever!

"This really happened during a shopping trip a couple years ago."

7
2 Comments 2
8.9k Views 8.9k
1.5k words 1.5k words
There is this little boutique not far from where I work. I often go there at lunch time to check out the sexy outfits. This day turned out to be a very special trip. I walked in and there was a sales girl I had not seen before, she looked to be about 40, beautiful and a great body. She was helping another customer so I just began to browse as I usually do. I was over checking out the heels as she finished with the other customer and then she came over and introduced herself.

"Hi I am Julie, can I help you with something?"

 I asked her if they had the black 4" inch heel in an 8 and she went to check. When she brought it out, I slipped off my wing tips and she saw that I had black sheer stockings on under my suit pants. As I slipped on the heels I think she was surprised at first, but then she smiled, I wasn't sure what the smile meant yet. The heels fit fine, I slipped them off and put my wing tips back on in case another customer came in. I browsed a little more and found a sexy waist cincher I wanted to try on, I asked Julie if I could use one of their dressing rooms and she said of course.

I brought the heels and the waist cincher into the room, I intentionally left a small crack in the door so I could hear anything going on in the shop. I took off my coat, tie, white dress shirt, slacks. Taking my time I put on the waist cincher, it wasn't tight enough. I could hear Julie near the door at a clothes rack, I think she was peeping in the door, but I wasn't sure. I opened the door a little more and asked Julie if she would bring me the next smaller size, she said "sure, let me get it for you".

When she came back she knocked on the door and asked if it was alright for her to come in. Now, I not usually shy, but this kinda unnerved me. I had removed the other garment and was standing there in the black heels, black sheer thigh high stockings and a red thong. I thought a second and then said simply "OK".

She opened the door without saying anything, and handed me the waist cincher. I could tell she was checking me out, but she didn't say anything and turned around closing the door behind her. I was a little dissapointed.

As I was putting on the other waist cincher she came back to the door and knocked and said "I brought you a few things that might look good on you do you want to try them on?" I thought, this can't be happening, but quickly said "sure". Julie came into the dressing room with a few items, a couple skirts, bra, and a blouse or two. She left the dressing room door open and I asked her if she shouldn't shut the door, in case another customer came in. She said it was her lunch break so she locked the front door so that I could do my thing and not be disturbed.

Julie than asked me if I wanted to help her with trying on the items she had brought to me and I quickly accepted the offer. By now the little red thong was having a hard time holding in my exictement. Julie helped me with the bra first, snapping it on for me, then the blouse, and finally one of the short skirts. She was behind me the whole time and I could see through the mirror in that she was checking out the buldge in my thong the whole time. After I was fully dressed she stepped around me took a look up and down and said, "Wow, you look great, with a little make up and a wig, all the men will be after you!" We giggled and I said thank you. Julie, then said, I think this other skirt will look better with that blouse, let's change. She then reached around my waist and unzipped the skirt. I could smell her perfume and felt her breath on my neck as she did so. Then as she lowered my skirt to the ground I put my hand on her shoulder to steady myself as I stepped out of the skirt and her arm burshed against my panty as she slid the skirt down.

AriLove
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AriLove

I was almost certain it was not a accident. She then took the other skirt, helped me step into it and pulled it up. Still standing in front of me, she again reached around to zip up and fasten the skirt, this time her body was against mine as she did so. Once she was finished fastening the skirt, she stood very close smiling at me her breast were almost touching my chest. Then she caught me off gaurd by giving me a kiss on the cheek. I wasn't sure, but I had to take a chance, so I put my hand on your waist, reached up with the other and pulled her face toward me and kissed her, she kissed me back.

We began to make out, our stocking legs rubbing together was one of the most erotic feelings I had ever experienced. I became very submissive to her, letting her take the lead. Soon Julie was taking my blouse off, she then took off my skirt, leaving me only with the bra, thong, stockings and heels on. She finally reached down and rubbed my panty, feeling my now throbbing erection. Julie reached in my panties, pulling my hard on out and then pulling my panties down just enough so they were tightly covering my balls with by cock standing staight up out of the panties, She whispered that is so hot! I was going crazy. Julie then stopped and I worried for a second that it might be over, but then took off her blouse and slipped out of her skirt. Can you believe that we both had red thongs on! She sat me on the little bench and put my cock in her mouth. Julie sucked me, taking all 8" and her wet mouth was putting me on the verge of cumming. While she was sucking me, her fingers were exploring my ass and she slipped a finger in my ass a couple times, each time I moaned loudly to let her know it was ok and that I enjoyed it.

She suddenly stood up, said "wait right there baby" and left the room. I was unsure what to do, but did as instructed and waited. About ten minutes later she was back, with a strap on! I was surprised, excited and scared all at once. Julie told me to stand up, turn around and put my hands on the bench. Of course I followed her instructions. I then felt her come closer behind me, I could feel the pressure of the dildo, trying to push inside me. Her hands on my hips she pulled me to her at the same time pushing the strap on inside me, it hurt, then she pushed a little more and began to move slowly in and out, each time getting a little deeper inside me. Her thurst became faster and deeper, the pain started to go away and was replaced with pleasure. Soon she reached around and grabbed by throbbing hard on and began to stroke it with the rythm of her thrust. I couldn't take it any longer, I exploded with the most intense orgasm of my life. I spilled load after load of cum onto the little bench in front of me. When I was finally through, she with drew, I stood up and turned around, when I did, she took her cum covered fingers and put them in my mouth. I licked them clean for her. Julie, left for a second came back with some towels for me to clean up with and left the dressing room. I dutifully cleaned myself and the dressing room up, got dressed. By know Julie was dressed again and standing, waiting for me at the check out counter. Of course I bought everything she gave me to try on, and paid double! As I was leaving, Julie told me to come back soon, and to call first to make an appointment next time after hours, so that she could show me lots of sexy things to wear and we could take our time and not me rushed. I told her that I will and couldn't wait to come visit her again.

Published 
Written by Pamela2009
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments