Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Billion air

"A fantasy including women and money..."

5
3 Comments 3
5.8k Views 5.8k
1.2k words 1.2k words
I am a billionaire that runs multiple companies with thousands of employees. Over the years I have had assistants come and go quite frequently, most likely due to the 15-hour days I enjoy grinding out. About a year ago my HR people found a well qualified new assistant who apparently could handle the long hours and frequent Saturday and Sunday work. Her name is Kristy and she is a knock out. She is about 5'6" with shoulder length blond hair, piercing blue eyes, and a very nice 36C rack. I have also been impressed with her intellect and ability to focus.

Kristy, who is with me almost all the time, observed my lack of a personal life. Regardless of whether I want to have a personal life or not, it is impossible due to my work. About two months ago, I had a meeting in New York with the board of directors of a company that I was considering acquiring. In the limo on the way to the jet, Kristy brought up an interesting topic, she had a hell of a good idea. She said that she had seen my failed attempts at dating, too often I would have to stand a date up a potential date because of something coming up at work. I agreed that that this was a problem, but told Kristy that I wasn't really looking for a relationship with anyone quite yet either. Now, Kristy and I had gotten fairly close over the last six months and were comfortable joking and using somewhat foul language around each other.

"So if you're not really interested in a relationship right now, all you really want is some slut to relieve your tension every couple of days?" she asked.

I almost sprayed the paper I was reading with the coffee I was drinking. "Off the record Kristy," I began, "of course I would like to find some slut to have a good time with every few days, but as you know full well, I don't have time to be out on the prowl."

"That is true, but I know your schedule well enough and I think I could find the right type of women for you."

"Kristy, are you serious or are you just fucking with me again?"

"I'm dead serious. You are such a good boss that it bugs the hell out of me that you don't get to have a life outside of all the corporate fires you are putting out. Not only that, but it will be easy for me to find willing women, you are tall, handsome, in good shape and incredibly wealthy."

"Thank you for the compliments, but are you sure you want to be involved in such an intimate detail of my life?"

"Why not, I already have to schedule in when you get to take a shit, and frequently have to relay messages to you through the door while you're on the pot. I would be more than happy to do it."

"Alright, let's give it a try and see how it goes. If it doesn't work we can always come back to the way we are right now."

Fast forward 1 month

Kristy and I are on the way to the airport for a meeting out of state. Nothing had happened in the way of 'tension relieving' women and neither myself nor Kristy had brought it up since our conversation a month ago. The limo stopped in front of my hanger and Kristy and I were ushered inside and onto my jet by the pilot and a couple attendants. As I stepped in I noticed something was different in the jet.

MilanFree
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MilanFree

There was a new wall about halfway back with a door coming in from the side. I turned and asked Kristy why there was a new wall in my jet.

"I took the liberty of retrofitting the jet." She answered smiling. "I decided that wherever you are is your office, and, besides, we don't really use the office part of the jet anyway. I had a couple tables moved into the front here and new furniture put in. It is usually just you and I in here, but there is still seating for about 20."

"Nice, but you still haven't told me what's behind the wall yet," I prodded.

"It's a bedroom and I had an additional bathroom put in back there with a shower."

"What the hell for? I never sleep on the way to a meeting."

"It's not for sleeping chief. Why don't you go in and check it out for yourself? I'll be up here working on some spreadsheets and updating your schedule if you need anything."

I took off my suit coat and threw it on one of the leather couches and then walked through the door. As I looked around I discovered two things. First, Kristy had done a very nice job furnishing the room, but the second thing I discovered caught me a little by surprise. Sitting in a chair reading a book was a pretty little woman. She set her book down and looked up at me.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"My name is Hope, you must be Paul." she answered.

"Indeed, I am Paul. What are you doing here Hope?"

"Your assistant asked me to help you relieve some tension," she said smiling.

"How do you propose to do that?"

"I am going to suck your cock until you are hard and then fuck you until you are satisfied."

Hope stood up from her chair, walked right past me and closed the door. At this point, I am all smiles. She turned me around so that my back was to the bed and began unbuckling my belt. She told me to take off my shirt and tie. By the time I had my shirt and tie off, she had my shoes socks and slacks off. She slid my boxers down to my ankles and had me step out of them.

"Just lie back and relax," She said before she engulfed my cock and was licking and sucking on my balls. Within minutes, I was rock solid and she was bobbing up and down on my pole at a good rate. It had been quite awhile since I had busted a nut and could feel the tingling in my nuts already starting. I pushed myself up on my elbows and watched her lips working there magic on my shaft.

"I'm not gonna last very long if you keep this up," I breathed.

She lifted her face off my cock. A nice long string of precum attaching her bottom lip to the top of my cock. "Just blow it in my mouth," she said before she dove right back down bottoming out with my cock head squashed against her tonsils. That was all I could take, I painted the back of her throat with a huge load. I pushed her head off my cock, stood up, and peaked my head out the door.

Kristy was working on something on her laptop. " Thank you Kristy," I said. She just turned her head half way toward me.

"No problem chief, now get back there and finish up, we will be in Miami in two hours."

Stay tuned for more...
Published 
Written by hawk1_76
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments