Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Blue Boy

"He'd always wanted to do that and can not believe how easy it was."

10
13 Comments 13
7.5k Views 7.5k
2.3k words 2.3k words
Blue boy thinks of entertaining a woman at home. He wants to have sex in the kitchen, living room, on the table every where. But to get a woman there is taking too long and he is a very lonely man.

He has been single now for quite some time. His old girlfriend left him, because he was boring. So she said, and he did not know how to fix it. Maybe if he had a new girlfriend he could do things differently.

Blue boy knows this one lady at the office, Trish. She is very nice and is always working late. She has nice eyes which are the color of the sea in a lagoon. She has dark hair, that is cut short into a bob , and her lips are always smiling. He is always happy when she is around.

This morning, Blue boy got up early for work. He has to be at the office before Trish gets there. He wants to see how her day starts.

As he signs the register book in the lobby, he notices that Trish is already signed in. Her time was 6:30. His time is 6:42.

He takes the left to the sixth floor. No one is at the front desk as he walks past. In his office he drew the blinds back and switched on his desk computer.

He picks up his coffee mug and goes to the kitchen to make some coffee. As he enters the kitchen he sees Trish bending over doing something with her ankle. Her foot is on a chair. Her thigh shows just under the short dress that she has on.

He is still standing in the door way as she turns around.

“O Mister Mills! Good morning, sir.”

“Morning Trish.”

She takes his mug and rinses it out at the sink for him. Then she puts the kettle on for him too. She goes back to her business, by rubbing cream on her legs as if he is not even there. Thinking of the guys that gave him that stupid name of Blue boy. He is a hard worker and she likes him a lot.

Blue boy goes over to her. It’s now or never has he thought.

He goes on his knee in front of her. Puts some cream in his hand and starting from the ankle he rubs it in softly.

Trish is a bit blown away by this. He gets more cream and rubs it in, from the knee to just where her dress stops.

“You are very beautiful, Trish.”

“Thank you, Mister Mills.” she says as she hands him the cream pot.

Blue takes the cream and puts it back on the table. He takes both hands and by just opening her legs a little, rubs from the outer thigh to the inner thigh softly. Each stroke is done in such a manner that his pinkie can just brush pass her panties.

Trish bends a little back on the chair with her face looking upward sat the roof. Blue boy knows if he stops now the moment is over.

Small moans are coming from Trish. He opens her legs a little more. She opens for him as her one hand goes over to her breast.

He can see her nipples are hard and standing out against her dress. He carefully pulled her panties to the side and gently rubbed her pussy . He can feel the warmth of it. She is a bit wet, and then he inserts one finger into her pussy.

“Uhum!” She moans again. “Please, do not stop.” She slides a bit more down the chair.

Blue boy bends down and kisses her inner thigh. His lips move softly on her pussy. Before going further he stands up, pulls Trish up, which she is not happy about at that moment.

Blue boy gives her a hug. “Trish, let us do this at my house tonight after work. What do you say? Dinner for two.”

“I don’t know Mister Mills. I have a lot of work to do. That is why I work so late and come in early.” Trish says rubbing her breast that is still hard.

“Well that will stop as from today, you are getting a temp to help you. I’ll get on it right away. Are you on for dinner?”

“Let us see how the day goes, Mister Mills, I will get back to you about dinner.”

Around tea time the temp was at her post and she knows the job. Trish has lots of free time and takes Blue boy some coffee and a snack.

“Mister Mills, I can’t thank you enough for the temp. She works just as fast as I do and today’s work will be done in no time.”

Blue boy stands up and walks over to his office door. He locks the door and turns around.

Trish is smiling at him. She takes his hand and leads him to his private toilet. She lets him sit down on the toilet, after pulling his pants and boxers down.

“Mister Mills!” she exclaims after seeing that his cock is shaven clean.

With his cock in her hand, she starts to kiss it for a second or so. Then she starts licking it and too soon she has his whole cock in her mouth.

‘Ohhh yeahh.” he moans, putting his hands on her head softly, not to spoil her hair.

Trish keeps on with her movements, while Blue boy tries to keep his moans soft. With her free hand she plays with his goons.

It’s too soon, but he has to come. The long wait without a woman is not helping.

Trish pulls some toilet paper down, when Blue boy is about to cum she holds it near, so he does not make a mess on her or his clothes.

She leaves him like that and closes the office door as she goes out. Just in time, because everyone is getting back from their tea and smoke breaks.

While Blue boy cleans himself up, he can not help but think what a day it turned out to be. In his wildest dreams he could not have dreamed this day any better.

He phoned Trish to say thank you and that they leave at four pm. She is coming home with him and he will take her home later.

Later that afternoon while the two of them ware on their way to Blue boy’s house, they had their own thoughts.

Blue boy is thinking of all his fantasies and Trish just wants more of her boss.

Back at home, Blue boy is fixing some drinks, while Trish is just standing around near the table.

As soon as he turns around, he almost drops the glass which he was holding out to her.

“What’s wrong?” she asks.

“Sorry Trish, you over there by the table is one of my many fantasies.”

“Really! Where do you want me?”

“O my God! On it, over it, as long as you are near it.” Blue boy said while walking up to her.

He picks her up and puts her on the kitchen table.

09SecretaryAnaTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
09SecretaryAnaTS

Spreading her legs, he starts to unbutton her dress. Dropping her dress behind her, not letting her hands out, he sees for the first time she has big boobs. He feels softly over them and then unhooks the bra in the front.

Blue boy lets out a deep sigh of satisfaction.

A slight tease with his tongue across her lips makes her moan softly. Blue boy has never felt desire like this before. Every part of her, he wants to touch, kiss, suck and lick.

He had to tell himself to slow down, enjoy every second of it. He has waited too long to let it pass too quickly.

His lips start with a soft passion kiss on her lips that to her shoulder and moves towards her nipple as he teases Trish incessantly. His lips gently pull and his tongue gently caresses. Trish tilts her head back as small soft gasps come from her throat.

After a while she whispers “Please,” and he takes her nipple in. Fully suckling it and sending chills all over her body.“Mmmmm,” she moans deeply.

He sucks and pulls until she can take no more. His hands slip from her hair to her face as he pulls Trish towards him. He presses his lips to hers and her lips open slightly as Blue boy slides his tongue gently in and against hers. Their tongues do the fire dance and there is no stopping. Blue boy kisses Trish deeply. Holding her tightly close to him.

“Mmmm, sweet.” He moans and kisses her deeply again.

After a while, he lifts her from the table, knotting her legs around him, he carries her to the living room. Blue boy has a big couch and lays Trish across the edge at the top of the back side.

With two legs on the couch and two over the side, they sit.

“Another fantasy!”

“You can say no, don’t know if it will work. If your back hurts, will you let me know?”

Before Blue boy lets her lay back, he helps her take of her dress and bra. Then he puts a pillow under her head.

He whispers for her to close her eyes. With no hesitation his hand slides down her stomach and into her panties. In one swift move his fingers softly find, parts and slip deep inside.

Trish can not help but moan, deeply and loudly. He slides in and out just a few times and then stops. Her hips are still responding and grinding.

Blue boy moves back and leans forward. Rubbing her legs, and then he licks it, kisses it so close to her mound that he can feel how wet she is. He slips both hands up under the side strings of her panties, and slowly slides them down, caressing her thighs as he goes.

Blue boy then returns, and with no hesitation he covers her pussy with his mouth. Hungrily he sucks Trish`s swollen, throbbing clit, flicking it with his tongue and massaging it as he suckling around, while driving her to the edge of an instant orgasm. Waves of extreme pleasure come over her as Trish cannot control her soft, deep moans.

“Oh Mister Mills! Make me cum again.” With her hands in his hair, thrusting her hips and fucking his mouth, his hands grasping her ass as she cums, sweet, extreme waves of pleasure fill her again.

He does not stop and puts two fingers deep inside her. Working her up again but this time to see how much she can take. He works with his hand and fingers with fast moves and just before she cums again he presses down on her mound just to see how she squirts a few sprays in the air.

He always wanted to do that and can not believe how easy it was. Trish self could not believe he did it. She let the wave past and looked at him smiling in saying thank you.

They slide off to the carpet. His body is once again over her. He pulls her tight, kissing her deeply and slides his cock deep inside her waiting pussy. Trish is still tight from her orgasm and her pussy grasps tightly around him. Both of them moan out loud. He is so thick, so hard, and so needy. He just stays still for a minute. Just to be inside her is a feeling he would like to remember.

Slowly he begins. Slowly out all the way to the tip and in all the way to his balls. Trish can feel the head, the throbbing, and the thick blood filled veins pass by every pleasure point inside her.

His arms are wrapped tight around her and his lips are pressed softly in her neck. Hot breaths and small moans fill the room with every, teasing slide of his cock. In and out. Her legs wrapped around him, pulling him in, and her clit is exposed. Trish can feel his cock slide along her.

“I am building to an orgasm,” she whispers, “fuck me hard.” against Blue boy’s ear.

That is all it takes. He responds. He slides in deep, hard, and fast. The pumping rhythm increases as he fucks deeper and deeper. She is building to a giant orgasm as she can feel the rigidness of Blue boy’s cock begin to bend from intense pleasure. Both their bodies tighten. They cling tightly to each other as they both thrust again. The closer he gets to cumming, the louder his moans get the harder and faster he thrusts, and the closer she gets to an orgasm.

He tenses and explodes inside her. Her senses are so full of him, that her clit quivers, her pussy tightens, her legs wrapped around him, and pulls his hot juices from him as Trish climaxes with him.

Her entire body shakes with pleasure as his moans fill the room.

His thrusts slow to rhythmic grinding, sensually slow and pleasurable. Soft gentle kissing petting and breathing. They lay in each other’s arms, him still inside of her.

Afterwards she drops her legs off him, and enjoys the gentleness of what they both offered by softly kissing each other. Blue boy’s fantasy of a life time, has come true with the most beautiful girl from his office. ©

Published 
Written by misteryme
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments