Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Body Massage

"Body Massage with some oral sex"

8
1 Comment 1
28.2k Views 28.2k
1.5k words 1.5k words

BODY MASSAGE

I wanted to do something really special for my guy because I know how tired he’s been with work being so hectic lately.   The only thing that came to mind was giving you a massage.   Not just a basic back rub; but a full body massage.   I’ve never given you one before; or for that matter I’ve never given anyone a full body-massage before; so I am really excited just thinking about what I have planned for you on Friday night.

During the week I picked up some oils and scented candles to put around the room.   When Friday came I was all ready and couldn’t wait till you got home from work.   I made a nice dinner and had it ready for when you came home from work.   After we ate, you helped me to put the dishes in the dishwasher and clean up what little there was left and we headed upstairs so you could shower. I changed into this sexy black silk nightgown I had bought during the week, lit a bunch of scented candles around the room; put some soft sensual music on the stereo and shut the lights just as you came out of the bathroom wearing only a towel.   You walked up to me, pulling me into your arms; my hands on your waist as you kissed me loving on the lips; our lips exploring each other.   A few minutes more of kissing and I had to pull back slightly from you or we would never make it to the massage.   I told you we would have time for that later, but I wanted to give you a full body-massage and have been looking forward to it all week.   The only thing you have to do is lie down and relax. We kissed once more; you removed your towel and I had you lie down on your stomach so your back was facing me.   Opening some of the oils; I poured some onto my hands and rubbed my hands together to heat it up before putting it on you.   I started massaging the tension in your neck; nice and slow; kneading gently as I worked my fingers against your skin; up and then down your neck and along the sides until I could feel your muscles starting to loosen up.   I continued to press my palms against your skin as I massaged further down with my fingers to your shoulder; applying just the right amount of pressure.   Massaging and kneading your shoulder I can feel it begin loosening as I move to your other shoulder doing the same.   I can’t believe how turned on I am getting from doing this.   I apply more oils to my hands; the room filling with the scent from the candles and the oils as I begin massaging your arms; very slowly working from your upper arm down to massaging each of your fingers before moving to your other arm doing the same.   Once done with your arms and fingers, I begin massaging and kneading your back; starting by your shoulders and work my way down your spine very slowly; using my fingers and the palms of my hands.   The oils make it easy to slide my hands over your skin; and the oils have a warming sensation which you tell me feels great.   After thoroughly covering every inch of your back, I apply more oils to my hands and work my way down to your ass.   I begin massaging your ass one side at a time as you moan.   I take a little extra time here knowing you enjoy it before moving slowly down to the back of your leg; massaging your thigh; down to the back of your knee, and down your calf to your ankle.   I begin doing your other leg, but avoid touching the inside of your thigh till after, knowing I need to get through the rest of the massage.   Once I have completed your back, legs and arms, I have you turn over onto your back. When you turn over your cock is hard already so I know this is turning you on just as much as it’s turning me on and I’m glad you are enjoying it.

RoseAllen
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RoseAllen

  I run my fingers into your hair massaging your head slowly as I move to your temples massaging in a circular motion.   Putting more oil on my hands I begin massaging the sides of your neck, and continue working my way down your arm.   I love the feel of you as my hands move against your skin.   As soon as I finish massaging each finger, I do the same to your other arm than move to your chest.   I continue massaging every inch of your chest, as I gently run my nails along your skin.   Your body gets goose bumps when I run my nails over your skin and I love it.   I love how your body is responding to my touch.   You try grabbing my hand, but I tell you not to move, keep them out to your sides and let me continue; stay still baby, don’t move.   I begin massaging your stomach gently and work my way to your one leg.   As I begin rubbing and massaging your thigh, I come so close to your cock but do not touch you, as I continue working my way down further to your knee; and down to your feet massaging each toe, and then working my way up your other leg just finishing by your cock. I begin running my nails up the inside of your thigh and down the other just grazing your skin as you moan and try to move your hips into my hand.   I lightly run my nails up the side of your cock as I circle the tip before gently running my nails down to the other side of your cock.   I love to feel your body and take my time, to feel your cock pulsate under my touch. I stop, but only to move up and kiss you, with an intense wanting, biting gently on your lower lip, sucking on your tongue; moving my tongue against yours with such a burning hunger and wanting more of you.   Breaking the kiss, but only so I can kiss my way to your neck, tasting your flesh with   my tongue as I gently bite and suck on your skin.   Moving to your ear and sucking on your earlobe I hear you moan as I continue working my way down your chest kissing and moving my lips against your skin, licking around your nipple as your hands entwine in my hair.   I love exploring and tasting your body and you are mine fully for now to thoroughly enjoy.   I continue kissing my way down careful to not touch your cock yet as I kiss right above your cock and around to the inside of your one thigh and move to the other.   Your cock is so hard and erect as I move my tongue from the base of your shaft up to the tip; tasting the pre-cum dripping at the top; you are so hot and taste so good; I can never get enough of you.   Gently grabbing your balls I lick up and down the length of your cock and circle the tip with my tongue before opening my mouth and wrapping my lips just around the top part of your cock and begin sucking; pulling up until you are barely out of my mouth and moving down a little further each time until I have your whole cock in my mouth as I continue sucking and moving up and down against your cock, stroking you with my mouth.   The wetness from my mouth feeling as if you were inside my wet pussy is more than you can take as you firmly hold my head as your hips move against me; as I continue sucking harder and harder.   I feel you pulsating against my lips; as I move up and down on your cock faster, taking your cock in completely while my tongue massages against your shaft.   You cry out as your hands tighten against my hair; your body tightens as you begin to cum inside my mouth.   I continue sucking on your cock as I take in every last drop you have to offer me; loving the taste of you.   Finally, your hold loosens on my hair; your body relaxes and only than do I stop sucking on you cock.   Leaning up I climb up on the bed and lay down next to you as you hold me against you knowing in a little while you will be more than ready for round two.
Published 
Written by hazeleyes44
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments