Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Christmas Present

"I found someone in my house at midnight."

180
30 Comments 30
6.9k Views 6.9k
1.2k words 1.2k words

Author's Notes

"THANK YOU TO THE READERS FOR SENDING ME LUSH COINS. The characters are over the age of eighteen. Please "Like" and "Comment" if you enjoy the story. <p> [ADVERT] </p>A tip (Lush Coins) would be greatly appreciated as well. Thank You."

I was awakened by a loud noise. I took a look at my phone. It was only a few minutes past midnight. While stretching and yawning, I discovered the noise was coming from the living room.

"Who is it?" I mumbled to myself. "Is there a thief here?"

I sprang up from my bed and walked on tiptoe to my bedroom door. I opened the door as quietly as I could and peeked out. I noticed someone sitting next to the Christmas tree. The Christmas lights were not bright enough to identify the person, but the clothes that the person was wearing seemed familiar to me. As I wanted to make sure, I slowly walked over to the Christmas tree. I completely forgot that I was dressed in a spaghetti-strap top and skimpy panties.

“W-Who are you?” I asked, my voice shaking.

A chubby old man in a red coat with a white fur collar and cuffs, red fur-cuffed trousers, and a red hat on his head turned around to face me. I noticed the white-bearded man smiling at me.

“Are you…”

“Yes, my dear,” the man said with a nod before I could finish my sentence.

"It can't be true!" I exclaimed, stunned. "I'm not a little girl anymore, so you can't fool me!"

"Well... no matter how old they get, everyone is still a little girl or boy inside," the jolly old man said, eyeing me up and down. He walked over to me and handed me a large red box.

“I have got a present for you, dear.”

This was the second time I was surprised.

“How do you know my name?” I said, surprised.

He didn’t reply, but rather gave a wink and a saucy grin, and directed me to open the box. As I opened the box, my eyes widened. I had never thought of something like that. I looked into the eyes of the old man, who was still grinning at me.

“Did you like it?”

I didn’t say anything. My cheeks flushed red as I gazed at the present. It was a Sybian sex machine with two thick, massive rubber dildos mounted on top. The two rubber dildos were positioned close to one another.

“It can pleasure both your pussy and anus,” he declared.

The old man came closer to me. He put his finger under my chin and guided my head up.

Again, as before, I didn’t answer, but the grin on my face and the mischievous look in my eyes were enough to tell how much I liked it.

“Good girl,” the old man smiled. “Now, show me how you appreciate your present and turn into a very, very naughty girl.”

“Yes, Santa,” I giggled, glancing down at the huge bulge in front of his red trousers. I bit my lower lip and pulled my top over my head, making my firm C-cup tits jiggle in front of him. My nipples were hard and pointy, and they seemed to sparkle in the flashing lights of the Christmas tree.

“So adorable, my dear!”

Santa lowered his head and licked my nubs. A slutty moan escaped my lips. Lust surged through my erect nipples and breasts. I felt moisture forming between my thighs, making my panties wet. It was getting so wet that I got a cool, sticky feeling around my crotch. It didn’t go past the old man’s eyes when I squeezed my thighs tightly.

“I can smell the sweet nectar,” he smirked, sliding his hand down and going for my swollen pussy. He ran his index finger along the soft folds over my panties.

ShadyDiana
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ShadyDiana

“Mmm…” I moaned, rubbing myself back and forth against his finger.

“This shouldn’t go in vain, sweet girl!”

He grasped the sides of my skimpy panties with both of his big hands. I let out a sigh as he gently slid them down to my ankles. Santa rubbed them against his nose and lips before tossing them aside.

“You smell wonderful!” he said, kissing the smooth, delicate flower between my legs. “Now, do as I say.”

He guided me to my new present and helped me to straddle the long and thick rubber dick. I did so without a second thought. I felt as if my cunt was stretched to its limits. As I sat down on the jutting shaft, Santa grabbed my ass cheeks, spread them wide, and shoved the other rubber cock deep inside my warm ass.

“Jesus!” I gasped, feeling my ass as full as my pussy.

I couldn’t help but moan when he pressed the button, and the huge cocks started buzzing with electric delight.

“Holy fuucckk!”

“Yep, that’s how we got Christmas,” cackled the old man, standing next to me and gently stroking his huge bulge over the red trousers.

“It’s not over yet, dear,” he smirked, loosening his black leather belt.

“Let me help you, Santa." I giggled as I unbuckled his belt and pulled his pants down. I rubbed his cock through his underwear.

"Oh, Santa, it looks like you have another great surprise for me." I grabbed the thick, veiny boner with one hand and began stroking it. I looked up at him with a devilish smile on my face right before pulling him closer and running my tongue all around his hot, meaty shaft.

“This is sooo… goood!” Santa groaned. “I’ll definitely give you a better present next Christmas!"

I tried to giggle without pulling his meat out of my mouth. I loved the feel and taste of the real thing inside my mouth. I bobbed my head back and forth, making sure the head of his dick touched the back of my throat as I bounced on my new Sybian sex machine. Suddenly, I felt my clit beginning to get that hot, swollen sensation. I was about to cum! Santa could tell too, by the way my tongue whipped around his cock and the way my fingers were teasing his swollen balls.

“Oh, baby, here’s a little Christmas cream for you,” Santa groaned as he unloaded a thick, steamy load of jizz into my mouth.

I gagged as he unloaded his cum, flooding my mouth and throat with load after load of his cum. I tried to swallow most of it. Bubbles formed at the corners of my mouth, and my jaws bulged out. There was just too much cum for me to swallow. Some of it even dripped down my chin and landed on my bouncing boobs.

I screamed, feeling my body spasm and ache as the orgasm ripped through me. I was slam-fucked by my very own orgasm! Santa leaned down and kissed me on the forehead as my climax faded.

“You’re a very sweet young lady.” He brushed the messy hair away from my face and planted a deep, passionate kiss on my lips.

“I have to go now, sweetie,” he smiled, pulling his trousers up. “Ho-Ho-Ho, Merry Christmas!”

“Umm.. Santa?” I exclaimed. “You forgot something.”

When Santa turned to face me, his jaw dropped wide, and he remained still in front of me. It seemed as if Cat got his tongue.

“Should I call you Santa or… Mr. Anderson?” I chuckled at my old landlord, holding the fake white beard in my right hand.

Published 
Written by princess_stacey
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments