Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cop gets the girl

"Good cop gets busty girl"

7
5 Comments 5
16.9k Views 16.9k
977 words 977 words
This is a 100% true story from my days as a town cop. I have now taken early retirement.

I had been the officer allocated to deal with a nasty domestic dispute in one of the villages on my patch.

The lady in question who I shall call Linda had suffered at the hands of her new boyfriend having recently divorced her husband. I carried out the investigations and completed the required paperwork and statements. I then went out and found the Boyfriend and arrested him.
This man was put before the court and the legal process commenced.

The man was given bail and was not allowed to go near the family home. It was my part of my duty to ensure the family were kept safe as the boyfriend had made threats towards Linda and her young son. The boyfriend then disappeared and we were unable to locate him and no court case ever took place. 

Over the following weeks I became a regular visitor to the family home and Linda and I became very good friends and I even introduced her to my wife. My wife does not like me having female friends but did not feel threatened by Linda.
Linda I have to point out was two years my junior, she was of medium build, very tall at 5' 7" and had very large breasts at least a 40 DD. Linda and her husband had one young son aged 2.
Linda and I kept in touch via emails and phone when I was not at work,though whenever I visited I could not take my eyes off her perfect breasts. 

Then out of the blue I received a call from Linda informing me she was emigrating to the USA. After I final visit where we shared a great kiss and cuddle she was gone and soon even the emails dried up.

I thought that would be the last I heard from Linda but how wrong I was to be.

About three years passed when late one evening I was at home when I received a text on my mobile. It was Linda who had returned to England and now lived just a few miles from my house.

 Linda asked if I could drop in when I had time and gave me her address. I replied that I would love to see her and we arranged to meet at her house.
The first few meetings went quietly, her young son was always there and she gave me no hints of what was to come. We would normally just sit in her kitchen drink tea and chat for an hour or so then I would leave.

Then on one of my days off Linda called me and invited me over as she had taken a day off work, also her son was in school. She mentioned on the phone that we could watch some videos and she would make us some lunch..

I showered and slipped on a pair of shorts and a t shirt and drove over to Linda's.

EbonyOlive
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EbonyOlive

My mind was working overtime wondering what she had in mind.

I arrived in about twenty minutes and found Linda at the back door waiting for me to arrive.
Linda looked hot in a short denim skirt and skin tight jumper and no bra, her nipples were huge and very erect. 
We went through to the kitchen and Linda made us some tea, we drank the tea and chatted whilst I stared at her super big firm breasts.

After a while we retired to the lounge where she closed the curtains and lit some candles and we watched some great videos. Linda invited me onto the sofa and cuddled into me as we watched the films. She was rubbing my legs and then lay down placing her head into my lap where my now semi hard cock was straining to stay in my shorts.

I took this as my invitation to play with her large breasts and found no resistance and soon had her jumper off and saw her naked breasts for the first time.

Linda had also slipped her hand up my shorts and was playing with my now very erect cock.
We were soon in a clinch and kissing and running our hands over each others body. It was not long before Linda pushed me to the floor and opened her legs to reveal her naked pussy. She then pulled my head into her pussy and told me to eat her.

I spent ages kissing, licking and biting her pussy and clit also inserting a finger or two into her tight ass which brought her to a huge climax covering my face with her pussy juices.

Linda took full control and told me to stand up, as I got to my feet she pulled my shorts down and off. My cock sprang out and she gasped, I don't think she realized I was so well hung.
She pushed me back onto the sofa and knelt between my legs and went to work on my cock. She licked sucked and wanked me for ages until I finally came deep into her throat and she swallowed every drop.

As soon as I was dry Linda dragged me up to her bedroom where she introduced me to all sorts on new positions and techniques. She had me use her sex toys on her before she made love to me and I came twice deep into her pussy and once in her tight ass.

This was the last time I saw her, I called her a few days later and found she had returned to the USA. I guess that day was a final farewell.
 
I wish I had taken some pictures of those great breasts to remind me of her.

Thanks Linda if you read this you know who you are.
Published 
Written by DAVESITFC3
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments