Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Did She Say Caulk Or Cock?

"The trip to the home improvement store ends in cock sucking and cum everywhere"

16
8 Comments 8
11.1k Views 11.1k
2.7k words 2.7k words
Cherry paused a moment as the doors opened to the Depot, as she called her favorite home improvement store. She knew what she was after but not where to find it. She began her search. Her huge tits swayed with every step, as her aged-brandy colored eyes scanned the aisles.

She passed several men in her search. She was dressed for yard work, in a almost see through tan tank top and ripped jeans. She could hear the murmurs of the men after they passed her. She had never dressed so provocatively to a store before. She was finding that she enjoying the attention she was getting.

The next few men she passed, she smiled big, jiggled her tits and wiggled her ass as they walked on by. She even saw a few adjust themselves, when she pulled her top down a bit further to show off more cleavage. She then pulled her top down as far as she dared.

The top scraped her nipples, making them clearly visible through her top, as they hardened. The next group of men seemed a little familiar. The group of four of men of various heights, races and body types actually slowed down as they approached her. Elbowing each other and snickering to themselves, as they noticed her nipples poking through her top. They parted, two on each side of her, as they passed her. A few of them were bold, bumping up against her and grabbing her expansive ass. She giggled a bit, enjoying their boldness.

Finally, giving up on her search, she approached the first man with an orange apron she saw. He towered over her. He must have well over six foot tall, rugged and covered in saw dust. He was easy on the eyes for sure. She decided then and there to try some boldness herself. She stepped close to him, definitely in his personal space. 

He smiled broadly as he said to her huge heaving chest, "Hi, how can I help you today?"

She breathed a little heavier, causing her chest to move and his eyes to follow. Her eyes traveled the length of his body. She admired his brawny muscles. She could feel the dampness growing in between her thick thighs. When her appraisal of him was complete, she cleared her throat and his chestnut eyes finally met hers.

"Steve, I am looking for caulk. Can you help me find it?" Cherry said, dropping the "L" sound in caulk till it could barely be heard and using his name off of his name tag from his well defined chest.

She could see the shock in his eyes as they registered what she had said.

"I am sorry. I do not think I heard you right. What are you looking for again?" he asked with an instant throb in his growing member. He was thankful for the bright orange apron right about now.

A sly smile crossed her face as she said, "I have a hole and need cock to fill it. Can you help me find some cock?"

There was no mistake what she said that time. Cherry could swear she saw his apron move in the crotch area. She smiled wide when he went to adjust himself.

He cleared his throat, but yet his voice still cracked a bit when he said, "O-oh I can help you with that for sure. Follow me."

Steve and Cherry bumped into each other, as they both stepped forward. They both laughed out loud, but stayed pressed together. He could feel her massive mammaries pressed against his chest. It took all his power not to squeeze them. She could feel his hardness through the stiff orange apron, as it pressed against her thick thigh.

He breathed in deep, her dark brown shoulder length hair smelled coconut, and made his mouth water. He said huskily, "The aisle that we are looking for is behind you."

With just a low hum and a reluctance, she stepped back from his hard body. She said just above a whisper, "Lead the way."

He looked around quickly before walking past her. Turning, she could see a few aisles down, the four men from earlier watching them and speaking to themselves in hushed tones. Steve's long strides covered ground much quicker than her short legs could. Steve went down a few aisles and paused waiting for her to catch up.

When she reached him, he continued on down the aisle. Before she made the turn, she caught the eye of one of the four men, the tall muscular dark skinned one of the group. The spirit of adventure grabbed hold of her. She licked her lips, lifted her shirt, gave the whole group a flash of her ample breasts and hard nipples. She had never seen four more surprised faces in her life. As soon as her shirt was up it was down again.

Cherry nodded her head and then beckoned them with one finger to follow her down the aisle. She turned, knowing in her heart that they would follow. Steve was almost at the back of the store, when Cherry quickened her pace. She had to step around a forklift that blocked half the aisle to finally reach Steve. She noticed the back of the aisle had the yellow barrier up.

Steve had come to stop in front of the most extensive array of caulk Cherry had ever seen in her life. Wow a wall of caulk, she thought to herself. She could hear shuffling of feet behind her, it made her wiggle her expansive ass.

"Is this the cock you need to fill your hole?" Steve said, as his manhood was about to burst from his jeans.

"Oh, I think, I am going to need about five different types of cock to fill my needs. Still willing to help me with that?" she asked, giving him a flash of her immense hanging breasts and rock hard nipples.

He gave the men that have lined up against the wall behind her a nod. He said, "Oh, I am more than willing and able. Give me one minute."

Steve made his way back down the aisle from where everyone came from. He looked around quickly and moved the yellow barrier to block the front of the aisle. He stepped back around the forklift and disappeared from view, if anyone happened to look down the aisle. He motioned the four other men to stand in front of the wall of caulk and they disappeared from view behind the forklift as well.

Cherry stepped closer to them and they formed a semi circle around her. The shortest most impatient of the men, the Latino and white man, pulled out their cocks. Steve took the lead, pulled off her top, and dropped it to the ground at her feet. He then did what he wanted to do earlier and squeezed her full white tit flesh.

She moaned deep in her throat as Steve pulled on her nipples. The two men with their cocks out began a slow stroke as they watched her tits being lifted by her nipples. Her legs began to shake, as Steve pulled harder. Cherry fumbled with Steve's apron, trying to get at the cock she felt earlier. He released her nipples with a flourish and her tits bounced in reaction.

Steve stepped back for a moment, quickly removing the impeding orange apron and dropping it over her top. She dropped to her knees on the apron and her hands reached for unfettered throbbing cocks in front of her. The jamocha colored, uncut cock throbbed in her left hand and the white cut cock started forming pre cum in her right.

She leaned forward a bit and gave the tip of the cock in her right hand a lick, savoring the taste on her tongue. Cherry was not surprised to find when she leaned back, Steve's veined manhood was in her face. He smacked her cheeks with his stiff member and she opened up her mouth wide.

He groaned as he sunk in her wet mouth. She swirled her tongue around his tip that caused him to shudder.

AlayahRouse
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlayahRouse

She did her best to stroke the shafts in her hands and suck the cock that was now going deeper into her wet, wanton mouth.

Out of the corner of her left eye, she saw the tall, muscular, dark skinned man approach with his massive member in hand. Out of the corner of her right eye, all she saw was a mocha colored cock, blocking everything else from view. She moaned around Steve's cock as she felt hands and cocks on her abundant breasts. They were grabbing, pawing, rubbing and thumping her tits with their gigantic tools. She stroked the cocks in her hands faster and Steve's cock came out of her mouth with a pop.

She looked up to Steve, a bit confused, until she turned to the left and the massive dark cock presented itself to her newly available mouth. She opened her lips and in no time they were stretched around black bulbous tip. It took all of her focus to try and get as far as she could down the super sized shaft. She gagged a bit as the tip hit the back of her throat.

She gripped the cocks in her hands as the cock in her mouth began slow steady strokes. She felt a cock pressed against her back. She also felt the warmth of mocha hands cupping her heavy white tit flesh and hands then held her tits together, squeezing them hard. Her muffled moan could barely be heard as Steve positioned his cock in between her deep cleavage.

Her whole body was in motion, as Steve began to stroke his leaking cock in between her cleavage. The tip of his cock was hitting the side of her face every time it popped out from the flesh prison. All she could hear was moans, groans and the occasional, "oh fuck yes."

Her back was becoming slick with a mix of sweat and pre cum. The cock behind her would rock her forward. Then the cock between her tits would rock her back. The seesaw effect was causing her to pull on the cocks in her hands harder. It also made her gag on the cock in her mouth every time the tip hit the back of her throat, when she was pushed forward.

She was in sensory overload, she almost missed the cue that one of the cocks was about to spew. From above she heard panting and the cock in her mouth tensed. Using a firm grip on her head, he shoved his cock in her mouth deep causing her to gag and drool down his pulsing shaft. Her air was cut off as rope after rope of his cum hit the back of her throat. She attempted to gulp down as much sperm as possible, but some still escaped her lips. Just as things were going black, his cock sprang free of her mouth.

Cherry barely had time to catch her breath, when one of dicks in her hands, removed himself and replaced the cock that had been in her mouth. Thankfully it was jamocha colored and did not cut off her air as the last one had. However he was like a jack hammer, fast and steady strokes in her cum filled mouth.

He grabbed the her head and slid his cock in her mouth to the root. A second load of hot cum followed the first down into her belly. He was barely out of her mouth, when she felt a tapping on her right cheek. She turned to the right and the white cock smeared pre cum on her cheeks and lips.

She licked her lips before letting the next cock in to fill her wet hot hungry hole. It was just a few swirls of her tongue around his shaft and he was grunting. When she felt his whole cock twitch in her mouth, he pulled out and painted her right breast with spurt after spurt of his thick white cum. He stepped back, panting and leaving her marked with his cum.

Steve's hands replaced the mocha hands that had been squeezing her heavy udders. He gave a few more strokes into her flesh prison and stayed buried deep. He then began tugging and twisting on her nipples harder then they had ever used before. She opened her mouth to call out, when a mocha cock was shoved in deep to silence her.

Those same warm mocha hands that were on her tits, grabbed her head. He pistoned his cock in and out of her sloppy mouth. Each pull on her nipples and working of mocha hips had perfect timing to cause the cock in her mouth to go deeper with each motion.

Cherry was gagging and her drool was flowing down the cock in her mouth. So much drool that the cock in between her tits were getting soaked with it as well.

"Oh fuck! Get ready bitch," Cherry heard from above her.

Steve stepped back and she could see for the first time all the other men watching the show that was going on in front of them. Steve joined the others. All four men were stroking their stiff shafts and commenting among themselves. It was then that the mocha member popped out of her mouth and began to plaster her tits with his milky essence.

With a final grunt, the mocha colored man stepped back and leaned against the wall of caulk, pants around his ankles. He joined the others, they were all in a similar state, save one, he was spent. Cherry sat back on the apron, taking in deep breaths.

Steve then stepped back up, he put his hands on her bare shoulders and pushed her back. He motioned the four other men. Hands where everywhere all of sudden. Her shoes, socks and pants came off unceremoniously.

Multi-colored hands stayed on her thick thighs and kept them apart. Steve knelt in between her legs, his fingers exploring her soaking slit as cum dried on her tits. In just a few moments, his pulsing hard cock replaced his fingers. Cherry was so damp that he was sheathed in her walls in one stroke.

With steady strokes, the tip of Steve's cock tapped her cervix. The tension in her body built up with each tap. Steve's thumb began to circle her clit and her hips bucked against him. Slap, squish, and moan was all that could be heard in the aisle.

"Oh God!" Cherry cried out as her body came undone around his pounding hardness. It came upon her quicker and more intense than she had ever experienced before in her life.

Steve slipped his still stiff member out of her pulsing pussy. He rose to his feet and used her juices to lube his hand for the swift strokes he was performing. All the men around her followed suit and joined Steve stroking over her. She put her fingers on her throbbing clit and began rubbing in time with the motion going on over her.

The first blast of hot cum hit her face from Steve's cock. Her face was then speckled with a second blast of his thick cum. One final burst from him and he covered her nipples. He then stood back, breathing in deep, but continued to watch the show.

Cherry opened her eyes to watch four cocks above her stroke their stiff shafts. As the cum dripped off her face, the jamocha cock above her began to burst. Then the three other cocks above her began to spew their second load of cum on her as well. She felt cum rain down on her voluptuous body from everywhere for what seemed like forever. An orgasm ripped through her body as semen began cool on her flesh. She laid back on the orange apron eyes closed and a low hum escaped her lips.

As they all tried to catch their breaths, she heard a voice ask, "Did you find enough cock to fill your holes?"

"Oh yes plenty of cock. Now I just have to pull myself together and actually buy what I came for... caulk," Cherry said with a smile on her cum covered face.

Steve said with a smirk, "Oh I can help you with that for sure."

Published 
Written by bigbubblygurlnc
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments