Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Different kind of blow job

"ok, try this at home :-)"

4
1 Comment 1
18.2k Views 18.2k
1.4k words 1.4k words
Different kind of Blow Job
irishmik60

I've written of my adventures at a swing club before. Here's one that happened and did more than 'blow my mind'.

We arrived as usual on Friday night, the night before the party. We did this each week. The club, almost 200 miles from our home was owned by close friends, not just fellow swingers.

Jim and Phyllis had run the club for almost 20 years. They had been 'In The Lifestyle' most their wedded lives. The 'CLUB' was their home. Almost 4,000 sq ft, tri level home in the country of a small southwest Michigan community. Six bedrooms, dance floor, bar, huge hot tub, nice kitchen, DJ, all the amenities of a good club.

Now, there's two typical types of swing clubs, 'on' and 'off' premise. An Off-premise club is where people would dress up and meet in a mutually advantageous place. Maybe a nightclub, with an area reserved for them. A hotel, using one of the conference rooms. They normally required you to purchase any beverages from a hotel's or nightclub's services. You'd dress up for 'SHOW' Like animals doing a mating dance you were there to show off and attract others. If you met another couple, female, male, that you were interested in, you be required to bring the fun elsewhere. Hotel room, home, etc. In other words, all sexual activities are conducted OFF the premises.

Now an 'ON-premise' club is exactly that, on premise. You'd arrive dressed to impress, but at some time would get 'dressed down' to better impress. Lingerie, swimwear, thongs, bra and panties, or totally naked. The bedrooms were provided for fun and games, but that didn't mean you couldn't find folks having sex on the dance floor, in the hot tub, out in the enclosed backyard, in front of the fireplace. Any place the bug bit, you'd find folks having sex in some form or another.

Most all parties are, in one form or another a takeoff on these two styles.

So, here was Merry and I, helping get the place tidied up and readied for the following nights events. Much was already done, but being the house was their actual residence there was always things to clean, put away, get out, and otherwise prepare.

Saturday night came and I was asked to be the greeter for the evening. That required meeting folks as they arrived, signing them in, taking their money. It also required that I meet newcomers (there's a pun for you). Either I would take them on a tour, or get another member to do so if too busy at the door. During the tour a new couple would be told all the rules. What was OK and not allowed.

Yes, there were things that were considered taboo at the club. The primary rule was 'NO' means no. No one was required to do anything, with anyone, they didn't wish to be with. Anyone attempting to force an issue with someone would be shown the door and not allowed back.

Now, most clubs are pretty open, except for one thing. Sorry bi guys, even today most clubs do not permit male bisexuality. They admit it's part of the lifestyle, but only a small percentage of men play male to male. After alcohol is consumed too many fights break out when a fellow has the 'eye' for another fellow that's doesn't play that way. Maybe some time in the future views will change, but until then, most clubs discourage it. Not all, but most.

Now, as people started arriving, many known, some new, I could hear things getting started on the dance floor in the lower level. As the party progressed I was able to leave the door to Phyllis and join Merry. She was sitting with a new couple. Al and Angie. Maybe in their mid 30's, they seemed to have kept themselves nicely.

After about 20 minutes of talking, and noticing Angie eying the crotch of my thong, she looks over and nervously asks if she can see my cock.

JessieMyer
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JessieMyer

Well? What's a gent to do? After all she's wanting me, and she don't look bad herself. I know Merry won't have a problem with it. So I glance at Al to see if he's OK with it. He gives a nod of assent, so standing, I step close in to Angie. She runs her hands up and down the bulge feeling my cock get harder and harder as she lightly caresses it. I motion for her to remove my thong.

Slowly, she grasps the waistband of the thong, tugging it down over my hips. The head of my hardening cock hangs behind the top of the thong, so Angie uses her lips to grasp the front and tug it away from my shaft. Now freed, she pulls the thong down to my ankles, allowing me to step out of them. As she's doing this her husband reaches over and pulls the bustier she's wearing from her breasts. Her dark aureole sprout from her top, nipples hard and erect.

Her hands are now sliding up and down my shaft. Over my cock head, down under my cock to my balls. Not missing an inch. I reach down and take a tit in each hand tweaking those excited nipples. Forcing a gasp from her mouth. Quickly her tongue follows her hands doing a dance on my shaft and nuts.

Unknown to me, Al had risen from the table. In a moment he was back with a hot cup of coffee. What'd I care. here his wife was paying homage to my cock. Did I really give a damn what he drank?

That's when the most astounding blow job of my life began. Also one of the shortest. Angie paused for a moment, reached over and took a big gulp of her hubby's coffee. She swirled it in her mouth for about 5 seconds before swallowing it, then returned to my dick. What can I say but, 'OH MY GOD'! Her heated mouth encased my cock to the base. Never had my cock been in such a moist hot mouth. Incredible wouldn't do it right.

I'm 40 years old. I've had hundreds of blowjobs from all sorts of women. Those who sucked cock because they thought it necessary, all the way to those who loved sucking cock, and everything in between. Now this gal didn't like sucking cock, she LOVED it! She made it her goal to please the man she was pleasing orally. Angie made a true art of sucking cock. Another gulp of coffee, and even at room temperature it felt as if I'd gone from furnace to fridge. Then, just as quickly her reheated mouth was on my shaft again.

Her heated tongue ran down the glans on the underside of my cock. The furnace of heat was melting my resistance. I could feel my thighs tightening, quivering. I knew the end was fast approaching.

One last gulp of coffee. One last encasement of my penis into her mouth, and my sperm rocketed up from my bowels. Pulse after pulse of sperm shot into Angie's open gullet. She didn't miss a drop. Not letting a drop escape her mouth, gulping me down as fast as it entered her oral cavity.

My hands had long since left her tits. Back arched, all I could do was balance myself holding onto the back of the chair behind me.

When no more sperm was left, completely drained, she withdrew her mouth from my spent penis. No longer did it stand proud, but hung limp between my legs, empty of it's juices. I felt as if there was none left.

That's when I heard the applause and chatter. Many people had sat there at the dance floor watching this terrific exhibition of oral talent. The music had even stopped as the DJ had become enthralled watching. Needless to say The coffee maker was in overdrive that evening and Angie was the most desirable gal there that night.

Later on the four of us took our play upstairs to one of the bedrooms. But in over 12 years at the club, that was the most exciting blowjob I ever had there, or anywhere. Bon Apetit.

Published 
Written by irishmik60
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments