Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Duty calls

"Giving the public what they want."

3
1 Comment 1
7.3k Views 7.3k
770 words 770 words
This is a 100% true story from my days as a rural cop. I have now taken early retirement.

I had been the officer allocated to deal with a nasty domestic dispute in one of the villages on my patch.

The lady in question who I shall call Julie had been given a nasty beating by her husband. I was sent to investigate and completed the required forms. I then went out and found the Husband and arrested him.
The man was put before the court and the legal process commenced.

The man was given bail and was not allowed to go near the family home. It was my job to ensure the family were kept safe as the husband had made further threats.

Over the following months I became a regular visitor to the family home and Julie and I became very friendly. I knew though I had to remain professional even though she had made a number of sugestive remaks. 
Julie I have to point out was ten years my junior, she was of medium build, very tall at 5' 9" and had very large breasts. Julie and her husband had three young children aged 1, 3, and 7.
The husband was banned from even seeing his children.

The court case finally came round and it was no surprise when the husband got sent to prison. 

I thought that would be the last I heard from Julie but how wrong I was to be.

A few weeks passed and I arrived at the Police station for a night shift. I was handed a note by the desk Sergeant asking me to call Julie. I cleared it with the sergeant and phoned Julie.

 Julie asked if I could drop in during my shift as she had some things she needed to sort out. I pointed out I was working from eleven pm until seven am. Julie told me the children were with her parents and she was not going to bed for a good few hours so it was ok to drop in.
I again cleared it with my Sergeant who gave me the green light.

I arrived at Julies house at around midnight. Julie was wrapped up in a towelling dressing gown that hid all her attributes. I was invited in and offered a hot drink.

CutieEri
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CutieEri

We then sat opposite one another on sofas in the lounge where she started asking various things about the case. It felt strange because she knew all of the answers anyway.

After finishing my drink I made as if to leave and was about to stand up. Thats when julie said that she had never thanked me for all my hard work. I pointed out it was just my job.

Julie the slipped off her gown and was now sitting barely six feet away from me naked. I again said that I have to go. Julie ignored me and on her hands and knees crawled across the floor and was kneeling at my feet. I had never seen her breasts before and they were much bigger than I imagined, and with massive dark erect nipples.

I sat there staring at Julies breasts as she pushed my knees apart and rested her hands on my crotch. My cock was already semi erect and she had noticed this.
Julie asked me if I liked seeing her naked, I just nodded as she continued to rub my cock through my trousers.
I was dressed in my Police trousers and shirt having removed my utility belt when I sat down.

Julie soon had my trousers open and my cock out and looked pleased at its size.
She said this is my thank you for your hard work and expertly took me in her mouth.
She was brilliant, she brought me to the brink of coming so many times and kept sucking me for ages. I took the opportunity to have a good feel of her breasts that felt amazing. This spurred her on and finally she left me come into her mouth .After the first few sputs she pulled my cock from her mouth and wanked all my cream over her face and breasts.

Julie licked my cock clean and to my surprise it kept hard for a good few minutes as she finished me off.
After a few minutes I dressed and then my sergeant started calling me on the radio. I had to go sadly as I believe I would have had a great night.
I went back the following day and found that Julie and her family had moved away and I have never heard from her since.
Published 
Written by DAVESITFC3
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments