Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

For You

"For you, for being my best friend and secret crush."

11
5 Comments 5
6.2k Views 6.2k
990 words 990 words
This is our story. We have been friends for years now. We don't see each other very often, but there is something special between us. For years, we have always talked about being together, but it just never worked out. I was too shy and you were too restrained. After another missed opportunity, we both laid it all on the table. We both want each other. Our reasons may be a bit different, but the end result is the same. We need each other. We need to experience each other.

It was a regular week night. I had just gotten home from the gym and showered. I sat down in my towel and started browsing my favorite erotic website. There you are online and poking me. I giggle like a school girl, because that is what you do to me. You tell me you are in the area and want to get together before you leave. It doesn't matter if I had plans with the President. For you, I would cancel anything. Now, I should explain a bit. I have feelings for you. I do. I can't deny that. But in all honesty, I can't put a word on it. Friend - yes you are, but its more than that. Fantasy - yes, but that isn't quite right either. Love - yes, in my own way. I love when you are near and being that I never know when you are coming or for how long, of course, I will drop everything.

So where was I? Yes, we make plans for the next evening. Twenty Four hours of anticipation. We have never had sex and the thought excites me. However, given our history, I am not planning on it. I just want to touch you and kiss you and snuggle up next to you. I don't think the day could go any slower, but it does. I get home from work, shower, shave my legs, do all those girly things and then throw on my favorite jeans and t-shirt. Maybe we would have consummated our relationship sooner if I primped for you, but that just isn't me and you know it.

Finally, there is a knock on my door. I am nervous. I don't know why, but I always get a bit nervous. You walk in and wrap your arms around me and pull me into you. You kiss me gently on the neck and as I am pulling away our lips brush against each other. "Hey Baby Girl" you say and I could just melt. We settle on the couch and catch up for a bit. Given our history, I quickly relax and lay my head on your chest. You stroke my hair as I run my fingers up and down your chest, underneath your shirt. Everything just seems natural.

I don't know how it started exactly, but soon your lips are on mine. You are sucking my bottom lip into your mouth and I am moaning.

JulieRosee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JulieRosee

I pull your shirt over your head and toss it aside. There is nothing better than a man's chest and yours is near perfection. I love running my fingers through the hair scattered across your chest and down lower. We are kissing and touching and honestly, if nothing else happened, I would be happy. But tonight is different. The need is so palpable. The hunger is overwhelming.

As we are kissing and groping at each other, your hand goes to my throat. You don't grab me roughly or even apply pressure, but your hand is around my throat and I love the dominance that symbolizes. However, me being me, I see that as a challenge. You want control, but I am going to make you work for it. I pull away from the kiss and as you lean in to kiss me again, I pull back just a bit. You smile the sexiest smile when you realize my game. Seeing that smile, I already know I have lost, but I will put up a good fight. I push you back and take position kneeling between your legs. I kiss from your neck down your glorious chest to the bulge growing in your Levi's. You grab my hair and hold me there, probably hoping I will snap the button and take you in my mouth. But no, not yet. I suck on you through the fabric of your jeans and then move up your body again. I continue this for a while until I am ready for more. I remove your jeans, but leave your briefs on. I can't give in to you yet. I continue the game, kissing and sucking bare skin, but not revealing my prize. Every time I get close, you push the fabric of your boxers farther down, until the head of your cock peaks out. My mouth covers you instantly. I love the way you feel in my mouth and want to savor this, but you have other plans. Your need and dominance is breaking through. You grab the back of my head and begin to fuck my face. Occasionally I gag and you let me up to make sure I am OK. I respond with a nod and cover your cock with my mouth again. I need to taste you. I need to feel you explode in my mouth. You fuck my mouth and I feel your body start to tense. Without warning, you shoot load after load of hot cum down my throat. I swallow as much as I can. I continue to suck on you until you begin to soften in my mouth.

"Baby Girl, that was incredible," you say. I smile and snuggle up next to you. Almost instantly, I hear your breathing change and you are asleep. I pull the covers over us and fall asleep wrapped up with my best friend. As I drift off, I wonder.. "will we ever have sex?"
Published 
Written by anonymouslylush
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments