Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Getting off at the exit-- Part 2

"When I left off, things were starting to get steamy in the carpool lot..."

0
2 Comments 2
4.7k Views 4.7k
849 words 849 words
Getting off at the exit-- Part 2

Ally grinned at me, not without some hidden meaning to her smile. She started off with her mouth. I caught myself wondering what the HELL has gotten into her?! She has sucked me 3 times, in the almost 3 years we had been dating. Of the 7 inches I am, she got down about 5. And then she came up, almost to the point of letting go of the head-- and plunging down once again.

Of course, it goes without saying that I quickly forgot about that-- and just enjoyed the fact that I was sprawled over the middle seat, with my beautiful girlfriend's head in my lap, gently bobbing up and down, constantly changing how much pressure there was on my erection.

It didn't occur to me until afterwards of course, that we were in plain view of anyone who might happen to pass by. As I got closer and closer to the point of no return, I became increasingly worried... If you could call it that. You see, Ally had never finished me with my mouth before.

Closer... Closer... Her head didn't stop moving the entire time. She came up ONCE to come up and kiss me, with my precum still warm on her tongue. Then down again. Bobbing, sucking, swirling... It all felt so good. And then it started up. The volcano was showing signs of an impending eruption. My cock swelled in her mouth. Once... Twice... And then I came. Hard. Spasm after spasm racked my body, and I could feel my semen come out (no pun intended) she groaned, and took it all-- without complaint. And still, her head kept pumping. Still, my head kept pumping. It got to the end, and died away as suddenly as it had arrived.

"My turn, maybe?" I heard her say. I smiled with my eyes closed, and replied jokingly. "Don't you think we ought to go home soon? Our parents will be wondering where we are, and..."

I didn't even get a chance to finish. She had already fitted her mouth to mine, and was pulling me into an upright position... Or trying. I'm almost 200lbs, and I REALLY didn't want to move.

But I did anyway.

As I laid her down onto the seat, the rainy air seeping through the cracks in the windows, and noises of a wet highway muffled through the insulation, I pressed myself to her, and our bodies matched. I gently tugged at the bottom of her shirt, and as her arms slowly came up, I pulled it up until it was at her neck.

TITAMADURITA1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TITAMADURITA1

Then in one fluid motion, it came off.

"Black bra?" I thought. "Interesting."

Only for a minute, of course. Then my thoughts turned to the two heavenly bodies that it concealed so well, yet so poorly at the same time.

Snapping open the clasp, my hands slowly, but knowingly brought it off of her body. Her nipples, fully exposed now to the cold, grew erect, and beckoned for me to play with them.

I willingly obliged. As I kissed her again, my fingertips gently assaulted her tits; twisting, tugging, rubbing... It all molded gently together as we made out passionately in the car. She took one of my hands, and slowly guided it down to her waistline. From underneath the kiss, I asked "off?"

As an answer, she just undid them herself.

Shit. We had never gotten to me TAKING OFF pants before. I had fingered her a few times before, but I could never really see what I was doing. So as I fumbled around a bit with one hand, she appeared to become less and less patient. "Wow, you're bad at this, Andrew!"

"What do you expect? First time!"

"Fine. Get up, you crazy boy." I sat up, and she pulled off her jeans easily, and then her black underwear, and my girlfriend knelt naked before me. As my eyes roamed over her goddess-like figure, she said in a sexy tone of voice I hadn't heard before, "Well, there's your fair share, where's mine, darling?"

I simply laid down. Now, for those who have ever been inside a '96 Aerostar, you'll know that they aren't the roomiest things in the world. I bent and twisted and distorted my 6'2 figure to the -enth degree, and she went to my fly once more, undoing that and the button... All in a crazy quest for my cock.

She leaned up to my ear, and whispered "Put yourself inside me, Andrew-- do it"

In our relationship, I had always been the one trying to take things further, and she had been the one to stop me. Now, the positions were reversed; I was feeling reluctant, while it appeared as though she had every intention of fucking me, whether I wanted it or not.

Long story short, I agreed. On the condition that we do it outside-- I would feel too guilty doing it in my DAD'S car.

And so, my first time began awkwardly, reluctantly, and conditionally; and I wouldn't have changed a thing about it.

Published 
Written by B-17
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments