Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Good Morning

"I dreamt of you..."

64
30 Comments 30
5.8k Views 5.8k
735 words 735 words

I dreamt of you. 

Of your wonderful hard cock buried deep in my mouth.

I want you so much this morning that my pussy is throbbing with need, dripping wet, my nipples are aching.

I peel back the sheets looking over at you as you sleep, one arm beneath your pillowed head, your eyes closed, lips parted, your body naked. You always get up early and I know that you wake up almost every morning hard.

I grin lasciviously, my right hand already slipping between my thighs, to find my warm pussy already quite slippery with my arousal, moaning, biting my lip, as my fingertips graze my lower lips probing inside just a bit. I know if I keep this up, especially if I tease my clit, I might want to straddle you.

Then my dream plays in my mind, taking your beautifully thick hard cock into my mouth, making you cum rather quickly. I just recall that your huge, hot cum load had nearly made me gag, in a very good way.

I pull my hand away and hold it up, glistening with my clear juices, still grinning. Deftly, but as to not wake you up yet, I carefully slide my hand around your cock, semi-erect. My coated fingers are gently grasping your cock, slowly stroking the thick length from your trimmed base to the swollen plum-sized head, making you grow hard in seconds. You stir, legs moving apart slightly, moaning slightly as I stroke you in long, slow movements.

You look over at me, eyes fluttering, "Mmmm, babe..." you say, hips shifting as you face me.

I smile wickedly, my left hand snaking down to play with my wet pussy. I know the sight of my erect nipples and my hand playing with me arouses you a lot. It feels so fucking good!

I could see the veins on your thick cock and bit my lip. I wanted to lean over and take you into my mouth, getting you cum as I’m continuing to stroke and suck you.

As I do that, I keep my other hand from my pussy cupping and caressing your balls with my juice-slickened fingers. I kiss your cockhead and licked it slowly, achingly slowly, my right hand tightly encircling the base. You are even harder, more deep groans leaving your mouth. Then I get my mouth on your velvety smooth warm thick cock, slipping easily between my lips and over my tongue.

AnnaxSweety
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnnaxSweety

God, I love the musky, masculine smell of your cock, how you taste. It really arouses me, lights the fires of my lust. I moan deeply.

My head and mouth move up and down your cock, sucking and licking as you begin to wriggle your hips, arching your back. My moans are needy for you to cum, but also needy for my throbbing pussy waiting on the edge of my orgasm. Like always you can read my body and start to finger me. You tease my swollen lips, up and down getting them slick with my juices before you go in circles around my engorged clit. When you touch me like this, or you eat me you always know all my buttons to let me cum pretty quickly, but this morning my orgasm is so built up that as you reach my spot it runs through me and makes me quake and shudder from head to toe.

I know when you are close to cum when I suck you, the precum is oozing from your slit, your balls are getting heavy and your legs are tensing, your fingers continue to make tight tiny swirls over my clit driving me mad, my mind mush as incoherent words leave my mouth!

You tense, your groans are echoing with my own muffled moans and then I feel your cock and balls spasm, and you cum into my mouth, giving me the biggest load of your seed. I cum again groaning around your spurting cock, swallowing every drop as you rub my gushing pussy.

Moments later I collapse at your side trying to catch my breaths, but you have other ideas. You look at me while licking clean your fingers.

You lean in between my legs lapping and teasing again my swollen engorged clit and smile against my dripping pussy. Our eyes lock in each other, your voice raspy and full of desire greet me, “Good morning, my princess.”

 

Published 
Written by LILLY76
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments