Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

His Perfect Blow Job

"Giving him everything he wants"

29
9 Comments 9
50.0k Views 50.0k
838 words 838 words
Famous Story

We are standing face to face in front of the bed and I look into his eyes.

"I want you, I want to feel all of you in my mouth" I tell him in my sultry voice.

With a sense of urgency he tells me "You don't know how bad I need this babe."

Our lips meet in a desperate deep kiss. Hands groping all over as we feverishly tear away each others clothes till they are in a pile on the floor. I wrap the fingers of my left hand around his neck and as my right hand strokes his growing penis. He throws me down on the bed and the wrestling match begins.

He's on top of me grinding his pelvis into mine holding my wrists down while I feast on his sexy neck licking and biting. I shift my weight and roll him off of me so we are side by side. He wasn't expecting this.

"Frisky little slut aren't you" he says as my cheek stings and I let out a little yelp from the slap he's just given me.

This sets me on fire and I'm going to take him now. I bite his nipple hard and attack his sexy chest with my hands and lips.

Looking up at him I ask "Tell me what you want?"

"My big hard cock down your throat my dirty little slut" he growls and I go down on him like a pro.

I love when he talks dirty to me and calls me lewd names and makes me need to worship his cock like it deserves. I want to feel it all over my face and in my mouth. First I bury my face in his smooth balls licking and running my tongue all over them then gently sucking them into my hot mouth as I stroke that beautiful hard cock. It's looks so delicious with the big round head oozing pre cum already. I must taste it so I run my tongue up the back of the shaft to the tip of the head then grasping the shaft I rub the pre cum covered head all over my lips licking up his juices as his moans of approval get louder.

I purse my lips to make a tight entrance for his steel rod to penetrate. As my lips touch the tip I feel hands on my head. His hips buck and his hands shove my head down hard impaling my hot wet mouth with his rock hard cock making me moan in delight. He's in a frenzy fucking my face as hard as he can and I'm loving it so much.

iamhorny943
Online Now!
Lush Cams
iamhorny943

I want him to use me however he likes. I'm his personal whore.

He never lets up his grip on my head with his fingers entangled in my long blond hair as he uses my mouth for his own little fuck hole. I caress and massage his balls and suck like crazy as he thrusts his hard cock in and out of my mouth. Every stroke so deep he's hitting the back of my throat as I swirl my tongue all over that delicious cock. I push down even harder my nose in his belly deep throating all the way.

Moving from his balls to his tight virgin ass I start playing with his unexplored territory. His moaning gets louder and he releases his grip of my head. I look up in his eyes and see a wild lust burning in them.  While stroking his shaft I tease that big head flicking the tip of my tongue in his slit as I gently insert one lubed finger into his tight clenching ass. I easily find his prostate already swollen and throbbing and massage his special spot making him let out a deep groan.

With his sexy tight ass pulsing and cumming on my finger I go after his cock and balls frantically giving them everything my hands and mouth have to offer. The room is filled with the sounds of raw sex, heavy breathing with moans of escastcy. I feel his hands on my head again and the violent thrusting into my mouth begins as I fuck his virgin ass so nicely. I feel his body stiffen and his cock is twitching in my throat. He pushes my mouth down on his big cock hard and deep as it will go and sends a huge blast of hot cum down my throat and filling my mouth. Spasm after spasm his sexy ass cumming on my finger and his cock dumping load after load in my mouth.

I love his sweet cum and suck every drop milking his cock in my mouth while squeezing his balls dry. As his orgasm subsides I bask in the after glow of knowing I've just given him his biggest, strongest orgasm ever. He is spent and completely relaxed now so I crawl into bed and hold and kiss my sexy hot man appreciating everything he has just given me.

 

 





Published 
Written by Bunny12
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments