Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I am Her Sybian Now

"A frequent sex partner comes up with a unique idea during one of our dates."

6
3 Comments 3
9.6k Views 9.6k
1.6k words 1.6k words
It all began seemingly quite harmlessly. Brenda and I had been seeing each other every two or three months, or as frequently as we both needed, mostly for sex but occasionally just for companionship for a few hours. Last Saturday seemed like the latter would be the purpose of our spending the day together, which she initiated. We had not seen each other in three weeks, so I was comfortable with being with her for whatever she had in mind.

Brenda has a beautiful face with dark brown eyes and jet black hair that she keeps long enough to flow freely over her shoulders. She is what some women might consider about ten pounds heavier than her frame should carry, but the bulk of it resides in her bra. Nevertheless she dresses sensuously, often to emphasize and advertise her curves and assets.

She is also the most sexually adventurous woman I have ever encountered, somewhat demanding at times but always accommodating as well when the situation calls for it. We’ve had sex in every room in my house and in her car. We’ve sucked and fucked in every conceivable position and tried mutual masturbation. We both enjoy role play where we take turns physically restraining each other, which usually turns into hours of teasing, extended oral, slow fucking or being fucked until we are both drained and exhausted.

But on that particular Saturday, she just wanted to share an intimate dinner, which I prepared and we enjoyed almost silently.

“Is there anything you’d like to do in particular today?” I asked.

“Actually, there is, but I doubt it will be exciting,” she replied, “I’d like to search the web for a good movie and just relax, sort of cuddle on the sofa for a while.”

“Works for me,” I said. I cleaned up the kitchen while she scanned the web on the television. When I returned to the sofa, I noticed that she had some porn on the screen. “I’m in no particular mood, but I just decided to hit this porn site for a quick look and something caught my eye.”

On the screen was a warm setting, a living room with a lit fireplace and in the center of the room on a rug was a naked girl, squatting over a Sybian device. It looked like a box with a big cock sticking out of the top of it. She girl eased her pussy down over the tip of the fake cock and slowly rose up and down, which I presumed was to lubricate it with her juices.

I turned to Brenda and asked, “Do you like to watch women masturbating or doing stuff like this?”

“Not really, but that interests me,” she said pointing to the Sybian, “I’d like to know what that feels like.”

We watched the girl lift off the cock, then turn on a switch on the side of the device and it began humming. Then she straddled it with her thighs and slid down over the cock until it disappeared into her pussy. She sat there, squeezing the machine with her thighs, sitting on the cock and massaging her breasts. Her nipples soon became visibly hard and she closed her eyes and tilted her head back, seemingly in sexual oblivion. Brenda slid a hand between her own thighs and squeezed her legs together. “Does this turn you on?” I asked incredulously.

“Yeah, I think I want one,” she said, as her breathing turned into soft panting.

I suspected that she meant right away and I sat up straight. “Do you want to go out and find one so you can try it here?”

She turned off the television with the remote and gave me one of those special looks when she gets a kinky idea. “No, I have an idea how I can try it right now,” she said with a big smile. “You may want to be naked when I come back,” she said, and she got up and rushed to the bedroom.

Not to be denied any sexual surprises, I stripped and sat there patiently until she returned. She had taken off her clothes as well and had a large beach towel in one hand and a small vibrator in the other hand. We keep a small stash of her favorite toys in a box under my bed for special occasions.

“Lie down and put this towel under your head,” she said, as she folded it up. It was thick and rectangular when she was finished and she helped slip it under my head as I lay on my back on the carpet in front of the television.

bambiHOLLY
Online Now!
Lush Cams
bambiHOLLY



She turned the television back on with the same porn still displayed, muted the sound and tossed the remote onto the sofa. “I want to mirror what she’s doing and come when she does,” Brenda explained. “Here, hold this firmly in your teeth.” She turned on the vibrator and put the handle end in my mouth. I gripped it tightly with my teeth as she instructed.

I know that watching the porn had already made her horny, and she immediately assumed the same position as the girl on screen, her thighs hugging my head as her pussy consumed the length of the small, buzzing vibrator. The vibration tickled my lips somewhat but I knew I had to endure it to let her satisfy her curiosity.

Her weight was pressed down on my face, which turned me on because I could smell her obvious arousal. Her smooth labia kissed my lips and I tasted her sweetness leaking from her around the shaft of the lucky vibrator. My cock had already grown stiff and ready for attention, and this started a different kind of need.

I would have thought that she would move up and down on the vibrator, to fuck herself, but she chose to sit and rock back and forth ever so slightly. More and more of her juices seeped from her and ran down my cheeks. My cock was throbbing and seeping my precum even though I had not touched it.

I looked up at her face. Her gaze was focused on the screen in front of her. I could tell what was displayed because she began moving differently, swirling her hips around a little. Then she looked down at me, just once as spread her pussy lips with one hand and used two fingers from the other hand to rub over it. “Hold it tight; I’m gonna come pretty soon!” she gasped. Then all hell broke loose as she began to bob up and down on the shaft of the vibrator. Her movements soon became so violent that she almost dislodged the vibrator as she lifted and slammed down on it over and over. The force of her pussy slapping my mouth put me into a terrible head spin and I thought I would lose control and come all over myself.

She spread her knees wide, leaned forward with her hands on the floor behind my head and began to hump the vibrator. I fisted my cock immediately, thinking we might come together. But her needs eventually changed; she was moaning so loudly that I thought she had already come, and maybe she did. But she leaned back, lifted off the vibrator and pulled it out of my mouth.

“Suck me!” she yelled, pulling my head into her core with both hands. I dove my tongue into her warm sticky wetness, sucking it up like liquid candy for several seconds before she stopped me. She put a hand on my forehead and shifted, giving me access to her throbbing clit. “Suck my clit, suck it hard, I’m almost there!”

It would have been the perfect time to withhold, to tease her, to make her ride my face as she knows I crave, but I caved in and did as I was told. I sucked her clit and her tender hood deep into my mouth and sucked on it like Christmas candy. She clamped her legs together and yanked a fistful of my hair as she came. I could feel the tremors in her body as she enjoyed her orgasm.

As she regained control, she realized she was pulling really hard on my hair and she let go. “Sorry; I got a little carried away there,” she said, trying to control her breathing. “Here, let me make it up to you,” she said softly.

She slid her pussy up across my lips and slid it down over my nose, filling my nostrils with her sweet juices. She rubbed it back and forth across my lips sideways, up and down and swabbed my chin with it. My cock exploded in my hand and she yelped in surprise when the first bolt of my cum hit her between her shoulder blades.

She giggled and moved to lay down beside me, watching my stroke my cock until there was nothing left in me. “I think we both enjoyed that,” she said, pecking me on the lips.

“Are you going to buy yourself a Sybian to have handy at your place?” I asked.

She licked some of her wetness off my chin and said, “No, I think I’ll make you my official Sybian.”

And that works for me……

Published 
Written by benawriter
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments