Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Indian Summer Interlude

"This lucky bear went down in the woods today...."

6
1 Comment 1
6.5k Views 6.5k
1.9k words 1.9k words
I was lucky and retired early. Although there was plenty to do, both at home and in a part time volunteer job I took on, I found that I was nowhere near as active, and had started to put on more weight that I wanted.

Living in the Chilterns, I decided to see more of the local countryside and started to take walks out of the town and into the hills. This week, we have been blessed by a real Indian Summer, so as the footpaths would be dry, my walk this week was one that I had wanted to do for a long while. The route took me out into the river valley and up into the hills, crossing fields now ploughed after the harvest, and though woodland. The trees were starting to turn gold, and as I reached one stretch of beech woodland, the light filtering through the trees also was gold.

I’d just climbed up quite a steep path into the woods, and seeing a patch of ground in the sunlight, I sat for a while and drank some water from my bottle. It was so peaceful, just the sound of the breeze through the leaves, the coo-ing of pigeons and the occasional scuttle of squirrels. Then, almost at the limit of my hearing, I heard a different sound. At first I wasn’t sure what it could be, so I decided to investigate. It seemed to be coming from a thicker patch of woodland, and treading very softly so as not to disturb the animal that was making the sounds, I approached, and carefully pushed my way through the young saplings and low bushes. The noises were now louder, but still a distance away. They were a mixture of low moans, punctuated by short gasps, which I could really not place. No badger or fox made that kind of sound, at least none that I had seen before.

I reached the edge of the thick woodland and through the branches I could see a lovely forest glade, maybe no more than 30 feet across, with long grass, now starting to turn gold as well. At the far side of the clearing, I finally saw the animal that was making the sounds.

The animal was female, and human, and was lying on her back, her jeans down around her ankles, and her blouse open, her brassiere undone. As I watched her right hand plunged between her legs in a rhythmic motion, while her left hand raised her right breast to her mouth. They were large and well formed, firm, with long pink nipples. She had a small backpack under her head, and her knees were raised and wide apart. What a lovely sight it was, and one that very soon made me hard.

I wanted to get closer to look at her hand as it plunged into herself, so circled the clearing, keeping in the trees and being as quiet as possible. Voyeurism isn’t something I have indulged in much, preferring to be open and active with my partners, but the sight was just so erotic that I did not want to spoil this moment.

My direction of approach was towards her feet, which was a mistake, as her raised knees were in the way, so I changed direction and in my eagerness to position myself better, stepped on a twig, which snapped with a sharp click.

I froze, but so did she, and withdrawing her hand from between her legs, she sat up. I could now see that she was a very well preserved 50 something, her large firm breasts drooping only slightly, and a rib cage that gave way to a slim waist.

“Is someone there?”, a confident voice called. I stayed where I was, and as still as I could.

“I know there is someone there”, she continued, “come out and show yourself”.

I had two choices – to quietly retire as quickly as I could, or to come out and face my accuser. As I said before, I am not a voyeur, so pushing through the bushes, I approached to within 5 or 6 feet of her.

“Hello”, I said, “I think I have disturbed you, I am very sorry to have done so, I was out for my morning walk and heard a noise. I thought it was an animal and came to investigate. I didn’t expect to find such a lovely animal as you”.

“Hmmmm….”, she replied. “Should I believe you or not? You could be a nasty peeping tom!”.

“All I can say is that that isn’t my style”, was all I could reply. While this conversation was going on my eyes were uncontrollably fixed on her breasts and nipples, wet and rather pink from her licking and sucking.

“Well, if it isn’t your style, you had better come here and let me see what your style actually is.”

So I approached her, and as I did, she got to her knees, extended a hand and felt my crotch.

“Mmmm….that could be a nice style”, she said, pulling down on my zip and plunging her hand inside to grip my hard cock.

“Oh yes, that could be nice indeed”, and tugged my cock out, so it poked straight out of my flies towards her. Her next move was even more unexpected as she bent down and drew it between her soft lips deep into her mouth. I didn’t move, just happy to let her make the pace, and stood there, enjoying the moment as her hand continued to massage my balls as she licked up and down my length.

I slowly sank to my knees, so she was lying down more, and extended my hand to caress her breasts and to pull on her hard pink nipple.

Bigglasses
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Bigglasses

She groaned as she felt my grip, and then sucked me harder.

Her mouth worked on me as her fingers stroked my balls and slipped a little lower to my asshole, and then as she licked back up to my cock head, she let it slip out, and said “You have a lovely cock, and your balls feel nice and full, but if we do anything more, I have to tell you that I will not let you into my pussy, but we can masturbate each other, and lick and suck as much as we want”.

“Fine by me”, was my slightly surprised response, “I think we’d better lose some clothes in that case”. I slipped off her blouse, and her bra fell off also, undone as it was. Her fingers went to my shirt and then my belt, and very soon we both were naked, apart fromhaving our trousers around our ankles.

It was then that I kissed her, and felt her hungry tongue searching for mine, and the kiss of exploration went on and on. My hands stroked her breasts, as hers went back to my cock and slowly pumped it through her hand. Her touch felt like heaven, and as she reached the top of my shaft, her thumb stroked across my cock head which by now was oozing little dribbles of pre-cum.

Breaking the kiss, my mouth sought her nipples and licked and sucked them, tasting the sweetness of her skin, my teeth nipping gently as my lips extended the hard length of them. Gasping, she pumped my cock faster, until I was close to cumming. My hand stilled hers, and she slowed her pace, as I told her that I wanted to taste her.

I moved round, so that I could lick her pussy lips, and slide a finger into her wet and slippery love canal. She move and once again I felt her mouth encircle my length, and take me deep down, her lips pressed against me, and her throat gulping on my cock head. I was gently pulling on her pussy lips with my teeth, and then I opened her up so my tongue could play figures around her clit. My hand was all the while working inside her, now with two, and then three fingers curling and stroking the slippery wall of her vagina. As I stroked her pussy wall, I found that area of slightly rougher skin, and pressed upwards hard, stroking all the while.

She came suddenly, her body writing as the feelings shot through her, my cock being left to its own devices as she opened her mouth and screamed in her frenzy.

“Oh fuck, fuck, yes, oh yes, yesssss….you bastard…….fuck it, fuck it…..”

The tightness around my fingers clenched and released in waves, as I continued to lick her, now almost drinking her juices as she creamed out into my mouth.

She gulped on my cock as she came, time and time again, as she struggled to breathe, and this sensation communicated itself to me in impulses of sheer pleasure. Her orgasm was slowing now, but I gradually built up the pace again with my tongue, lips, teeth and fingers, and she once again shook in her climax of pleasure, just as I felt my seed starting to rise, and as she pressed my body deeper into her throat, it took me over the top, and I pumped string after string of my semen into her throat.

After this, I just held her tight, our bodies slippery with our sweat and juices, and told her that she was the best thing that had ever happened to me on my walks. She told me that she hadn’t cum like that for a long while, and hoped it had been as good for me. I reassured her that it had been, and how much I enjoyed making a woman cum on my mouth.

She smiled, leant back against me and gently stroked my cock, as I stroked her breasts. We kissed again, long and sensuous this time, the urgency of our earlier kisses replaced by eroticism in the glow of happy climaxes. It wasn’t so long before she started to feel my cock once again stiffen, and broke off, smiling at me, and telling me that there was life in the old dog yet!

My hand went down to her mound and cupped it, once again stroking up and down her pussy lips, gently dipping into her juicy tunnel before spreading the juices up and over her clit, which itself was growing just as my cock was.

Soon we were into a mutual masturbation, each of us gasping as another aspect of pleasure was released, and this time, I went more slowly with her, and kept her on the brink for ages, as her hand slid around my cock and then as my balls gave that familiar feeling, brought her over, so that we had our orgasms exactly together. It was so erotic to watch her body shaking as my cock spurted into the air and over her stomach.

I bent down and licked her stomach, getting some of my semen on my tongue, as I then placed my fingers, wet and sticky with her juices, into her mouth so she could taste herself. I then sat up and kissed her deeply, so that we shared our juices between us.

“Oh my”, she said as we broke off. “I loved your taste before, and that was a lovely reminder. It is good mixed with mine”.

She told me her name, and said that she would be at the same place next week, if I was coming this way. But she told me nothing more, but kissed me and dressed, leaving me wondering about her, and then to happily get back on my way.

Published 
Written by OldGeezer
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments