Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

It Simply Is Cricket

"Teaching the smug captain a lesson"

8
2 Comments 2
6.6k Views 6.6k
939 words 939 words
Competition Entry: Sporty Sex Stories
We played cricket all over the area for our village and although we were not the best, we had a good fun. The teas and the parties in the pubs after the matches were the highlights.

We played hard but partied hard and home games were particularly fun when we could all walk home. The biggest part of the sport was also for the four single lads in the team to see where they would end up after the party. Tales of slotting the ladies who made the tea were fabricated but a bit of action in the evening was more real.

There is something about men in sports kit that seems to attract ladies at all levels of the sports. Not only do ladies lust over footballers but also sportsmen at the lower levels. I think they like the team comradeship and the fun a team has along with our supposed athletic prowess. This was not really the case.

One particular night, we were midway through our celebrations having lost another thriller on the village green. Win or lose we were on the booze. The opposing Captain was a bit of a tit and was showing off as though he had won the World Cup. He had his girlfriend with him and she was attractive and in our eyes too good for him but she did look smitten.

The lads had a challenge with a great prize decided of a kitty behind the bar for anyone that got action. From that moment on, we all tried and tried as we might we all failed and were not brave enough to lunge in public. We all wanted a go on her but could not find a way to make it stick. We wanted to teach her man a lesson.

After a while of this facade, she went to the ladies which was down an alley. I followed discreetly and when she exited the ladies, I ushered her out of the exit door into the car park. Here we had some small chat and a cigarette and a bit of a laugh. She told me she was newly with the Captain and I felt a bit of weakness. I explained how we had been admiring her all day and perhaps she might like a bit of a change of scene. She was not keen.

So I took a slightly more forceful approach. I asked her if she liked sucking cocks. She said yes so at this point I took a risk and got my cock out and asked her to suck it. She looked a bit perplexed but I grabbed her head and pushed her down. She immediately locked onto my cock and started sucking. She was magnificent and licked up and down my shaft. She took my balls in her mouth and then went to work on my cock.

Abbie_Collins
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Abbie_Collins

She expertly played with the rim of my head and then started fucking my cock with her mouth. I was in heaven and then started to bark orders. I told her she was so good she would have to repeat the trick on the other lads. She looked a bit reluctant but I told her she should or we would tell her lover. She agreed.

I went and summoned the other three and she repeated the trick on them one at a time. Each time they returned to bar totally ecstatic and satisfied. After four blow jobs, she was exhausted but I asked if she wanted more. She said she was so turned on she wanted satisfying so we went further into the beer garden and I lifted her skirt and removed her knickers. I then shoved my head up her skirt and licked her out. Her sex was fairly bushy but I located her clit quickly. I gobbled greedily and gave her plenty of attention probing all around and even humming a few tunes to provide the vibrations. She loved it and she was as wet as a waterfall and it did not take long at all till she gushed. With her composure back I took her skirt off and her shirt and bra off and lined up to shag her. I had my cock at her entrance and waited to enter.

Then she pulled me in. Just as I started shagging her we quickly manoeuvred to doggy position and starting riding her like I was demented. We were going hammer and tongues and, just as we were getting to the critical point, who should walk round the corner but the Captain? We just froze. Luckily he did not see us but lit up a cigarette. I nudged her gently while we watched him smoking staying as quiet as we good. I was sure were going to be caught so I tested her resolve and I shoved my thumb up her bum and she managed not to make a noise. As soon as he went in, normal service resumed with her banging me like a barn door while I held her tits as they swung violently around. Eventually, I launched my seed deep into her and she came again squirting again.

We quickly sorted ourselves out and dressed. She stank of come, particularly on her breath so I gave her some chewing gum and we rejoined the party. Everyone was pretty drunk by now and no one seemed to notice. Some of the lads tried for more but she returned to her Captain.

Watching her snogging him later that evening knowing so much come had been down her throat and in her mouth was poetic justice.

Well done Captain!

Published 
Written by dubaiguy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments