Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Locker Room Love

7
1 Comment 1
16.9k Views 16.9k
2.0k words 2.0k words
I glanced up at the clock. It had only been five minutes. I sighed and slumped over in my chair. You’d be amazed how slow time passes when you’re sitting still for hours. I looked up again and saw Casey sitting across the pool in his chair, looking at me. I sat up straight and arched my back in an attempt to appear a little sexier.

Nothing sucks more than lifeguarding, but it helps to have something pretty to look at.

And Casey was possibly the prettiest thing I’ve ever seen.

He was tall. Really tall. He was muscular, but not in a bulky way. He had curly, light brown hair and green eyes. His face wasn’t much to look at, but oh god, his body…

I spent most of my time at work hoping that nobody was drowning since I wasn’t paying attention to anything but Casey.

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. We were allowed to use our phones as communication between guards. I adjusted the rescue tube on my lap so my phone couldn’t be seen, and opened the message.

Hey Jos, do you mind if I leave for a few minutes? My back really hurts and I want to go take a quick walk.

It was from Casey. What an idiot… we were on duty! Of course he couldn’t leave! I didn’t want to be responsible for all of these people on my own! I looked up to shake my head no at him and saw him smiling at me.

Shit.

Sure :)

I couldn’t say no. He was an expert at charming people, and he had me wrapped around his finger. I watched him get up, and watched his shirtless body walk away.

I really love my job.

I looked over at the clock again and realized only two minutes had passed. I groaned and put my head in my hands.

“You look like you’re having fun!”

I looked down, and saw an extremely attractive guy in the water, smiling up at me.

“Oh, I am. There isn’t anything I’d rather be doing,” I said, sarcasm thick in my voice.

He laughed. “Wouldn’t you rather be doing me?” he said with a grin.

I looked at him with shock written all over my face.

“Relax! I’m kidding!” He threw his head back and laughed some more. “My name’s Brett. Pleased to meet you.” He held a hand out for me to shake, supporting himself on the edge of the pool with the other arm.

“Oh. Hi, I’m Josseline. You can call me Jos though.” I shook his hand nervously. I still haven’t mastered flirting. He looked up at me with the brightest blue eyes I’ve ever seen, slightly hidden by his long dark hair. I felt like if my heart was beating any louder, he could hear it.

“Josseline,” he said with a sigh. “That’s French, right? I took French all throughout high school. Oh, Crazy Madame C é cile. Good times.”

“Wait, you’re done with high school?” I asked, confused. I was 16, and he looked about my age, if the slight shadow of a beard didn’t make him look a year or so older.

He laughed again. His laugh was so clear and loud, it made me want to laugh too. “Never finished high school. I got into some trouble when I was 16 and had to drop out. I got my GED a year ago, though, and I’m in community college now.”

I shifted in my seat. “Oh… well, if you don’t mind me asking, how old are you?” I asked him, perplexed by what he had just told me. “I wouldn’t have guessed you were any older than 17.”

“I’m 20,” he told me. “I know I look young, I get that a lot. What about you? I’d guess 18, 19 maybe?”

I tilted my head and met the gaze of those big blue eyes. “I’m only 16.”

Those blue eyes got even bigger. They just stared at me. God, he was even more hypnotizing than Casey…

Casey.

“Excuse me,” I told Brett, as I took out my phone.

Where the hell are you?

I texted Casey, and then looked at the clock. Fifteen minutes. He’d been gone for fifteen minutes. I opened my mouth to complain about this to Brett, but he was gone.

My phone vibrated.

Got distracted. Sorry. I’m not gunna bother coming back now, could you handle the rest of the shift and locking up?

Could I bear to say no?

---------------------------

An hour later, I had cleared everyone out of the pool and was waiting for them to finish up in the locker rooms so I could lock up. Between getting ditched by Casey, being blown off by Brett, and having to sit in that damn chair today, I just wanted to go home.

I stood by the door, saying “Have a nice day!” to everyone as they walked out. What I really wanted to say was “Move a little faster and get your fat asses out of here.”

When I was sure that everyone was gone, I walked into the women’s locker room, cleaned up a little, and locked the door. On my way to the men’s locker room, I slipped on the pool deck and landed on my ass. I swore, glad no one was there to see it. I stood up and noticed my shorts now had a lovely wet mark on the back. I swore again, glad I was going straight home. I walked into the men’s locker room, and walked straight into Brett.

“Whoa,” I said. “You scared me!”

“Um, no girls allowed,” he said, avoiding my gaze.

shirlydoll
Online Now!
Lush Cams
shirlydoll

He was fully clothed, except for his shirt, which he was in the process of putting on. Seeing him out of the pool for the first time, I noticed he was really tall. And ripped. And sexy.

“I work here, I’m an exception,” I stated, trying not to stare at his shirtless body. “Besides, I thought everyone had left.”

He put his shirt on, slipped on his shoes, and gave me this smoldering look. “Nope still here! Hey, your butt is wet.” My insides melted.

“Why did you swim away earlier?” I said, blushing and ignoring his comment.

He stopped putting his things in his bag and looked at me with those damn eyes. “Honestly? I felt uncomfortable.”

“Why?”

“Because you’re 16.”

“Why would that make you uncomfortable?”

“Because you’re just a kid.”

“… So? I’m not a child.”

“But you’re under 18.”

He stepped back and gazed at me. His eyes fell on my long, dark curly hair, my tanned skin, my brown eyes framed by thick eyelashes, the scar above my eyebrow from when I fell off my bike, my 32C chest, my tiny waist… I felt like I was under a microscope. My breath caught in my throat.

“What does that mean?” I asked.

“It means I can’t kiss the prettiest girl I’ve seen in a long time.”

My mouth fell open slightly. I didn’t know what to say.

Apparently, neither did he.

--------------------

We stood in silence for awhile, looking at the floor. I noticed a bug in the corner.

“I’m gunna go,” he muttered, picking up his bag and walking towards the door.

My mom used to tell me, “You miss 100% of the shots you never take.”

I wasn’t going to miss this shot.

“Wait,” I begged, making it to the door first and blocking it with me body. He towered over my small frame. “A kiss isn’t illegal.”

He looked down at me. “I can’t…” he said, but his eyes said something else.

“Brett, please?”

“I can’t. I’m sorry, but I just-”

Gathering every ounce of courage inside of me, I reached up and pressed my lips to his softly. He kissed me back, grabbing me by the hips and pulling me close. I hooked my fingers around the back of his neck and stood on my tiptoes just to reach him. Noticing my discomfort, he lifted me up closer and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He slipped his tongue into my mouth and I moaned contently.

“Oh god,” he groaned. “I can’t do this, Jos. I can’t hold myself back.”

I responded by hugging him tighter, our bodies becoming closer, and I could feel his erection pressed up against my stomach.

“Jos, please…” He begged.

I couldn’t stop.

“Fuck,” he said, knowing he had lost.

He pressed my back up against the lockers, sliding one arm under my ass to hold me up. The other arm began to try to get under my lifeguard suit, but to no avail. He stopped, and looked unsure of what to do.

“Brett, put me down.”

He put me down.

“Brett, sit down.”

He sat down.

“Brett, watch me.”

Oh, how he watched me.

I slid my shorts off, slowly, taking my time to step out of them. Then, I slipped my arms out of one swimsuit strap and then the other. I pulled the suit down a little, exposing my breasts that looked huge on my little body.

“Oh my god.” Brett moaned, stroking the growing bulge in his pants.

“Do you like what you see, baby?” I asked him as I pulled my suit down lower, exposing my navel. “There’s nothing illegal about looking.” I moved it down even lower, my hips jutting out. “It’s only a crime if you come and play.” I dropped my suit all the way to the floor and stepped out of it. “And damn, do I want to play with you.”

He swore a few times. “You bitch.” He said as he took off his shirt and came closer. “How does one refuse an offer like that?”

I looked up at him, biting my lip as I began to unbutton his jeans. His breathing became labored as I dropped them to the floor and released his massive cock. I took it in my hands and began stroking it.

“Fuuuuck, baby, that’s sooo good…” he moaned as I rubbed his swollen cock.

I dropped to my knees on the dirty locker room floor and began licking his head. He gasped out loud, hooking his fingers tightly in my hair. I’ve only given a few blow jobs before, but even though I wasn’t experienced, I have no gag reflex, so I surprised him by taking him all the way into my throat. I moaned, sending vibrations up his cock, causing him to moan himself. I giggled, causing my throat to constrict around him.

“Oh god. Jos… ohhh god…” he gasped.

I looked up at him, eyes wide, asking him without saying anything what he wanted to do next.

He responded by grabbing my hair tighter and fucking my face.

I could barely breathe as he thrust his cock in an out of my mouth. My drool was dripping down his balls as I gasped for air. My eyes were watering and my eyeliner was running down my face.

“You like that, you dirty girl? This is what you deserve for making someone break the law, ohhh god…” and he shot his cum down my throat. I swallowed it all and collapsed on the ground.

He knelt down on the ground besides me, cupped my face in his hands and kissed my lips, tasting himself on me. He smiled and said, “I think I’ll come to the pool again tomorrow.”

Suddenly, Casey was irrelevant.

Published 
Written by AubreyLynne
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments