Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Meeting My Inner Dominant

"After two decades of vanilla, I decided to discover my inner dominant"

14
1 Comment 1
1.2k Views 1.2k
1.7k words 1.7k words

Author's Notes

"Based on an amalgamation of true stories."

My name is Leto. I am forty-one years old, single and I recently decided that I need to be far more dominant in the bedroom.

My girlfriend Gemma, had left me suddenly after six years together and I never got an explanation. Although she'd insisted that our sex life was amazing, I always suspected that she was into kinky stuff but had refused to tell me. In retrospect, I could tell that she always needed to appear like a good girl. Now, I was plagued by the idea that she was happily being fucked properly by a dominant man.

Now that I was single again, I thought it was time to step out of my comfort zone and try being more dominant during sex. I had watched countless YouTube videos on the topic and had learned that the best way to know what women really want in the bedroom is to read erotic stories written by women. I had signed up to LushStories and was captivated by the BDSM stories, particularly the spanking stories. The erections I got as I read story after story about spanking and BDSM were immense. They were so hard that they hurt.

In August this year, two years after my breakup with Gemma, I was dating Lexxi, a blonde, petit thirty two-year-old I had met on Hinge. She ran a bakery and loved reality TV and horse-riding. On our second date, she wore skin-tight blue jeans and a loose-fitting shirt that was see-through in certain angles, if not in my imagination. Her body was perfect, with full perky breasts and a sizeable but firm, horse-rider's behind. She had a sweet, innocent voice and presence, and she was funny and interesting to talk to. Our conversations were full of laughter and flirtation and our second date had ended with a drunken snog outside the pub while our Ubers were on their way. We lived on opposite sides of town so needed separate Ubers. She had leaned into my erection as we kissed passionately for the first time and I knew she wasn’t as innocent as she looked,

Tonight, for our third date, the plan was for her to come to my flat and we were going to watch something on Netflix. I knew that sex was on the cards. I lit various scented candles. I showered and wore some casual dark blue chinos and a light-brown sleeveless t-shirt, which showed off my strong arms and chest. I'd become so fit since the breakup! I had on my favourite aftershave which was woody and masculine. My flat was immaculate and the red wine was breathing on the kitchen island. She arrived at 7pm and I welcomed her politely, taking her coat and handbag while complimenting her beautiful short, patterned summer dress. By 730pm, we'd had a large glass of red wine each, the TV was on with various options of shows and films on display, but we were snogging like teenagers on my sofa.

As we explored each other's lips and tongues, my mind raced with thoughts about how to start being dominant. I had read that it was good to pull away from a kiss playfully. So, I did. She stared at me, startled, then after around two seconds, she lunged at me, straddling me and pulling my head towards her face. Her kiss was now deeper, and she moaned softly into my mouth.

My next idea was to give her an order. My heart rate spiked as I thought about the kinds of things to say. I wondered if she’d laugh at me, or worse, get morbidly offended and leave! Luckily, I knew she had no idea how much my mind was racing because we were still kissing passionately as she teased my left nipple with her soft, delicate thumb and index finger, my hands firmly on her perfect butt cheeks.

As she placed soft wet kisses on my cheek and traced her tongue down the side of my neck, I found myself grabbing her hair close to her scalp and pulling her head back so that she faced me. She inhaled sharply.

“Stand up,” I said firmly, expecting her to snigger in my face. My breathing stopped momentarily. I had crossed the dominance threshold for the first time in my twenty three-year sex life!

She didn’t laugh. She stood up immediately and stared at me waiting for the next order. “Turn around,” I said. She obliged immediately. I couldn’t believe how well this was going! I lightly traced my fingertips up the sides of her shapely thighs, sliding my hands under her thin summer dress. She inhaled sharply with a slight moan as I revealed her glorious behind. She was wearing a black thong and I almost drooled. I let her dress fell back down over my hands as I rubbed my palms over both cheeks, kneading them gently and edging my right thumb towards her cleft, feeling her wetness as she parted her legs slightly to grant me access. She was soaking wet. I inhaled loudly and deeply, then exhaled. Suddenly, I was ‘him’.

“You’ve been such a good girl, haven’t you?” I whispered, examining her backside.

“Yesss,” she exhaled.

MargotMilf
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MargotMilf

“This means you don’t need to be spanked.”

She moaned loudly in protest as I continued to rub and squeeze her beautiful, firm butt cheeks. Suddenly, I stood up from the sofa and whispered in her right ear as I ran my hands up the sides of her hips, then ribs, eventually cupping her glorious breasts on top of her dress. She whined and inhaled, reaching behind to find my rock-hard cock which was now poking her lower back.

“Have you been naughty at all?” I whispered into her ear again, but she just whined in ecstasy. She was now squeezing my cock a little too hard and rubbing the length of it desperately. She was out of control!

“Hmm, you’re being very naughty right now, squeezing my cock like that without permission,” I said before grabbing her by the hips and spinning her around forcefully to face me. Her eyes were glazed over and her mouth was open, in a submissive haze.

“On your knees,” I ordered.

She fell to her knees and pulled her hair back in preparation, staring needily at my groin which was tented by the painfully hard erection underneath. She was already licking her lips in anticipation as I slowly unbuttoned my trousers. She was almost frenzied as I unzipped as slowly as possible. She reached for my hands, trying to help me unzip faster and I swatted her hand playfully. She whined and squirmed and smiled excitedly, then grabbed her breasts and started kneading them and squeezing them together, breathing heavily and waiting for me to give her my cock.

Instead, I calmly reached for the remote control and turned off the TV. When I tossed the remote control on the sofa and finished unzipping my trousers, I pulled them and my boxers down and my hard cock sprung out triumphantly. A thin web of precum flung from the tip of my cock and drew a line from her forehead down to her nose. I was now feeling super dominant and wanted to give her another order or tease her in some way, but I couldn’t think of anything before she pounced and took me in hungrily.

Instantly, the top half of my veiny, 6.5-inch cock was slick with her saliva and she was bobbing back and forth a little too slowly. It felt wonderful. I took long deep breaths as I expressed deep gratitude for what was now happening, particularly the view of sweet, gorgeous Lexxi hungrily sucking my cock. I was also grateful for meeting my inner dominant. I’d lost my virginity at eighteen, had two long-term relationships, and had slept with a total of twenty-four women, and not once had I ordered a woman to get on her knees, until tonight.

Presently, she was slurping and sucking hungrily, occasionally taking it deep down to her throat and gagging slightly, but quickly recovering and continuing to fellate me mercilessly, her saliva dripping down my balls. I smiled, feeling so proud of myself and happy for her. She looked so free in her divine submissive self. At this point, I surrendered all control and allowed her to feed herself with my cock. Soon I was losing control, feeling the urge welling up in me, desperate for release.

“Fuck,” I muttered. “You want me to cum in your mouth don’t you?” she nodded and moaned on my cock, then started sucking me harder, gently cupping my balls with her right hand and grabbing my right butt cheek with her left hand, pulling me deeper down her throat. I thought about grabbing her hair and pulling her head away from my cock, confidently sitting back on the sofa and ordering her to lie across my lap for a spanking. I also thought about telling her to wait for me on her knees while I sauntered confidently to the bedroom to get a condom.

I thought about pushing her down on the carpet, spreading her legs far apart, and going down on her for a long time until she came in my face repeatedly.

I’ve been told by multiple women that I’m extremely good at oral. As a hardcore vanilla all these years, oral sex was my go-to move for making women come. I played through various dominant scenarios in my mind. But instead, I allowed the orgasm to take me; I grunted loudly, held her head in place, and shot load after load down her throat, grunting and swearing rhythmically. She drained me thoroughly, then swallowed gratefully as I fell back onto the sofa, completely satisfied.

She remained on her knees gazing at me with a blissed-out expression, wiping a drop of cum from her bottom lip and I marveled at just how perfect she looked and how lucky I was. Suddenly, I took a deep breath, and my inner dominant was back, and he felt unleashed. I stared at her darkly and smiled.

“We’re in for one hell of a night,” I thought to myself.

Published 
Written by Olivier
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments