Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Milkshakes and Blowjobs

"A substitute for the real thing"

13
6 Comments 6
11.6k Views 11.6k
574 words 574 words
I enjoy swallowing cum. Each guy has his own unique flavor. My high school boyfriend ate bowls, and bowls of Cheerios and that is why he tasted like the cereal. A few men have tasted like coffee. Some have had a bitter taste depending on their diet.

Yesterday, I was dreaming of my imaginary lover, and how he would taste. Our first virtual date involved my favorite treat, ice cream. My favorite flavor is French Vanilla. It can be transformed into other creations by adding sprinkles, a slice of cake or a wonderful sundae with hot fudge, whipped cream, wet nuts, and a cherry on top. My lover's favorite ice cream is Cookies and Cream. Mmm, cream!

I begin to formulate a plan for my naughty thoughts. After work, I go into action and drive to a fast food place, deciding that I will desecrate a Chik-Fil-A Cookies & Cream milkshake as I fantasize. As soon as I have the shake in my hot little hands, I go to my car for some privacy. 

I cup the cup in my hands as if I were holding his balls, gently stroking it. My teeth grab the cherry stem and hungrily I eat the sweet fruit and twist the stem into a knot. I flick my tongue and lick up the whipped cream. Oh so much cream! I have to use my finger to pull off the cream and suck my finger cream off, over and over. My hands rub up and down the cup, if only it were his cock! I run my tongue down the straw towards the milkshake, and touch it with the tip of my tongue. Mmm, so sweet and creamy.

I continue to run my talented tongue slowly up and down the smooth straw.

EriekaMood
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EriekaMood

The guy in the truck next to my car looks intrigued by my motions. I swirl the straw and let him see what I am doing. He has never seen a woman devour a shake in this manner. My tongue plays with the straw, just like teasing the tip of a cock. I continue to think only of my lover, more turned on by my show of exhibitionism. I start to suck, softly at first, feeling the fluid begin to rise. I stop just before it reaches my lips. Not just yet. I continue the licking and sucking, until I cannot stand it. My pussy is dripping in anticipation; this fantasy seems so real. 

Sucking in harder the cool creamy milkshake fills my mouth. I swallow without my lips leaving the straw, and pull up another mouthful, repeating the sucking and swallowing until I have emptied the cup. Meanwhile my finger finds it's way under my dress, pushing aside my silky black panties. As I rub my clit, softly moaning, enjoy masturbating in public. I want so much more, but self stimulation will have to do today. My seat gets wet as I play. Sucking the straw and stroking myself, I finally cum.

I lean back, spent with fantasy. If only he were really there, he would have been totally satisfied with my prowess.

An invention should be made to teach the art of fellatio. A hollow dildo that could be filled with cream. It would have to be much wider than a straw Maybe a practice dildo already exists. If so, please leave me a comment. I would love to give it a whirl with my tongue!

Published 
Written by thefavoritecat
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments