Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

More fun with a friend

"I get the confirmation that I needed"

11
4 Comments 4
9.4k Views 9.4k
1.5k words 1.5k words
The last two weeks had been hell. I found myself being unable to think of anything other then my encounter with Dale, my friend down the street. Every time I wasn't actively doing something, a flash of our encounter would enter my mind. Of course, this kept me perpetually horny, which was a good thing for my husband. He didn't think too much of it, since I generally have times where I get super horny and then will go a few days of not wanting it at all. For me though, it was a bit more troubling. I hadn't really had much contact with Dale, so I was still not sure if he wanted to continue with our friends with benefits encounters, or if he had gotten to guilty over it and had decided to stop. I was in constant battle over whether to be hurt or angry.

After our encounter, I had decided to start walking through the week so as to relieve some of the frustration and stress. Of course, the route I took went right past Dale's house, so the walks generally only worked to make me more frustrated. I had been trying to get him to just tell me what he wanted, but so far all I had gotten was more coy innuendo. Then, one day about the middle of the second week, I noticed that his truck was gone and a different one was pulled up beside his garage. Of course, my mind jumped to the worst and I feared he had either been kicked out by his ultra bitch wife or he had been hurt somehow and she was having a relative stay with her. His truck was gone for two days, and when it finally reappeared I couldn't have been more relieved. Deciding that I needed to talk to him face to face, I texted him and asked him if he was mad since we hadn't gotten a reply to any texts for the last few days. He said he wasn't and that he had been out of state fishing, and said if I wanted to see the fish he caught, I could come on back. Of course, since I wasn't about to pass this opportunity up, I walked down his driveway.

The door to his garage was open and so were all the doors on his truck. He was obviously cleaning it out, so I walked to the garage door to see if I could find him. I stopped in my tracks when I saw him. His dark brown hair with just a hint of gray at the temple was messy, so I knew he had been working. His sweat made his shirt cling to his toned chest muscles and the sight made my knees weak. My eyes fell to their usual home, his ass. It was slightly taut as he was reaching high up on a shelf to get down his crate of cleaning supplies. I heard him grunt slightly and I almost passed out. I had never felt quiet this way looking at a man before, so I was slightly confused, but I was also extremely aroused. He got the crate down and turned around. He jumped slightly at the sight of me but quickly recovered. "Did I scare you?" I asked as I walked into the garage.

"Not really. You just surprised me," he said as he walked past me to the truck. As he passed, I got a full blast of his scent and I moaned. He must have heard it, cause he looked at me and grinned."So, you want to see my big one huh?" he asked as he walked over to one of the coolers on the floor.

As I walked over to him I said, "That's not all I want to see and you know it." My bluntness caught him off guard and he chuckled.
 
"Well, get over here and take a look at this and we'll see what else you get a look at."

I walked over to the cooler he was holding open. I looked in and saw that there was a nice sized fish inside that took up the full length of the cooler. "Not bad, but that's not the big boy I want my eyes on," I said as I looked up into his hazel eyes.

jaylene1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
jaylene1

I moved my hand to the lid of the cooler and touched his. When he didn't pull his hand away, I moved my fingers lightly along his arm. When I got to his elbow, he suddenly closed the cooler and walked to his truck.

 "What's the problem," I asked.

"Nothing, it's just you're getting something started that I can't finish. You know my mother-in-law lives right up there," he said, indicating the house in front of his. "If I take you in the house and do what I want to with you right now, you know she'll call my wife. Damn bitch," he said as he slammed the truck door. 

"Calm down. I am sure we can find a way to make this work if we both really want it," I said as I moved the cooler behind the truck and sat down. He looked at me then and I saw the gears start turning in his head. He dropped the rag he had just picked up and started walking slowly toward me.

"You know, you're right. I am sure two smart people like us can figure out how to make this work. Now, the only problem is what am I supposed to do with this?" he said as he unzipped his pants and pulled out his gorgeous cock. The sight of it had me instantly drooling and I desperately wanted to get it in my mouth. He stood right in front of me and looked down at me. "What do you think would be the best?" he asked as he lightly ran his hand down his shaft.

"I'm sure I can think of something to do with it," I said as I moved my mouth to his tip. He already had a small drop of precum forming at the slit and I reached my tongue out and licked it off. I heard his breath catch and was emboldened. I ran my tongue up one side of the shaft and back up the other side. I ran my tongue around the rim of the head before taking the head into my mouth. I flicked my tongue over the head wildly as I worked my hand up and down the shaft. I firmly gripped the base as I slowly slide my mouth down his length. I took him in as deeply as I could and began to lightly suck. I heard him moan and felt his hands move to my black and red hair. He intertwined his fingers in my hair and began to lightly thrust his hips. I took that as my cue and began bobbing my head back and forth on his cock while still sucking. I would move my mouth to the very end and then plunge back down as far as I could go. I moved my right hand to his balls and began to rub and tickle them. I felt them shrink in my hand, so I knew he was getting close.

I moved my mouth to the head of his cock and began to move my hand up and down his shaft. I felt the head grow in my mouth and plunged all the way down his shaft. I felt the first spurt of cum hit the back of my throat and instantly swallowed. I continued to massage his balls while he emptied his load into my hungry mouth. When his final spurt ended, I moved my mouth off him and hummed. "Salty, yummy," I said as I looked up at him. He had a look of sheer pleasure on his face.

"Damn girl, you really know how to make a guy want it, don't you?" He said as he put himself away. I stood and wrapped my arms around him. "I'm just sorry I can't help you out," he said as he wrapped his arms around me.

"It's alright. I'm sure we can find a way for you to return the favor," I said as I moved away.

"Well, if you want, when you take your walk tomorrow, you can text me and I'll let you know if you can come up the back. I'll leave the back door unlocked for you."

"That sounds like a plan," I said as I moved to leave. I said my goodbyes and started up his drive. I would definitely be texting him tomorrow morning. 
 
Published 
Written by spiritguide_23
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments