Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

More Good Head

3
4 Comments 4
8.4k Views 8.4k
692 words 692 words
Watching Cindy get out of the tub, John felt his dick stir. Leaving the room, he entered his wife's study and arranged the overstuffed chair in front of the vanity. Standing there, his finger tips brushed over the bottle of perfume as he admired the view in the mirror.

Cindy stood at the bathroom door. He kissed her and unwrapped the towel from around her. Her titties tasted soft and warm from the bath. Placing the towel down, John turned and scooted Cindy down the hall, watching her ass sway as she walked in the direction he wanted. Entering the study, she sat naked in the arrangement admiring the reflections.

She watched John pull his shorts down and expose his erect cock. Sliding to the edge of her seat, her nipples brushed the fronts of his tall legs. Going down on him, wetting him completely, she stroked the hardness with her tongue. Looking up seeing him watching their reflections in the mirror made her pussy twinge.

Bending down reaching between her legs, John moved Cindy so the view in the mirror was more to his liking. Spreading her thighs apart, he exposed her pink trimmed pussy.

Commanding her, he said, "Get yourself off."

Obeying, Cindy reached down with her hand and found her cunt. When she touched it, he felt her mouth tightened on his cock.

Reaching for him with her other hand, her finger tips held his shaft at the base stroking gently as she sucked the sweetness from his head. Continuing slowly between her legs, Cindy felt her tit bounce off her arm as she stroked her pussy. Taking a peak, she liked the reflection and liked the look in his opened eyes.

Fucking the beautiful face, wet hair pulled back, falling over her tits as they heave in rhythm with the strokes she gives herself has him harder than he's been in weeks.

His eyes follow the muscle in her arm to the finger tips that work the loveliness there.

Reaching down, he takes hold of the hair at the back of her neck.

AbyThomson
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AbyThomson

He holds firm guiding her head easily onto his cranked shaft. Cindy opens her eyes and watches her mouth shoved on and then pulled off his cock. Removing her hand from his cock, he fucks her mouth deep to his balls.

She wraps her arm around him and pulls him closer. The drool in her mouth over flows on him and down her tits. Cindy feels their sweat and the spit mix and drench her face. Holding his ass, she uses her open hand to shove him further into her mouth.

Her man's cock bulged and rubbed along her soft tongue. The rhythm of the fuck in her mouth excited her pussy. Her cunt tighten with each plunge John gave her mouth. Her wet fingers stroking the swollen pussy matched the feel of rub in her mouth.

Taking John's hand from her hair, Cindy got down on her knees. Spreading her legs, she found her hard clit again. He liked her on her knees. Stretching her back long and upwards, pushing her tits forward and her ass backwards, his woman found his cock with her mouth. Intent on finishing what they had started, the wetness dripped from them. The friction of his cock on her lips pushed her over the edge as her cunt closed over her fingers.

He knew she was close to orgasm. He felt her mouth open and close sucking on him naturally. He always knew where she was. The hard fuck in her mouth eventually always excited her pussy. It was never long after that that she came.

Alive there with the woman, heated and hard, he pumped long and deep down her throat. Her orgasms matched his, bringing them together in motion.

Leaning into his legs, Cindy melted into their sweat. Frozen for a time, John stood tall as she rested with his still hard cock nursed in her throat. Reaching for her, John pulled her up to his chest. Kneeling in the chair next to them, she melted against him again. His arms came around her and held tight. 
Published 
Written by myself
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments