Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My first blowjob!

"The first time I gave a blowjob and the guy ended up marrying me :)"

47
18 Comments 18
94.1k Views 94.1k
916 words 916 words
Famous Story
It was our second date, it was his birthday and I really liked this guy. I was keen to please him and I felt very horny just looking at him and his tight butt. We had met online and been exchanging dirty texts and sexy phone calls for a few weeks. Our first date had gone really well, we had a little play with each other but I hadn't made him cum. I was determined to change this.

I had little experience of going down on men. I tried a few times with my previous boyfriend but his cock was too large for me to do too much with and with my little experience I found it hard to handle.

I began to do some research, looking up hints and tips and watching programmes on how to suck cock good. I learnt about deep throating, the power of massaging the prostate, how to tease a cock and what to do with my hands. I was ready to put this to good use.

This guy was the first my parents let me have in my bedroom but I had to keep the door partly open. I knew therefore the blowjob would be risky but as long as we didn't make too much noise I thought we would get away with it. I was determined to make this a birthday to remember for my new boyfriend.

We lay on the bed talking, cuddling and kissing. As the kissing and caressing became more heated and sexual, I moved my hand down to his crotch and traced my fingers over his bulge. I felt his cock respond with a twitch and swell as I brushed my fingers over it. I was enjoying turning him on.

He moaned as I began to unbutton his jeans and I glanced at him, reminding him to be quiet. I reached inside his flies and rubbed his cock through his boxers. It felt good, nice and big and hard but it was the perfect size for me to handle and have some fun with.

I slipped my hand over the waistband of his boxers, through his soft pubic hair and felt his stiff rod. He groaned in my ear as I began to rub his shaft up and down, he was clearly enjoying this, now it was time for his birthday treat.

I kissed him deeply and then bent down to his waist, licked my lips and took his cock into my mouth and heard in moan in delight as I slid my wet lips down his shaft. I remembered some of the tips I had read and shifted myself so I could run my tongue up and down the back of his penis. His cock tasted good, he had obviously washed it in the hope of some action and I was loving the quiet groans he was making.

I reached down and started rubbing his balls as his cock plunged deep in my mouth, I felt them tighten in response.

ArianaBlack
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ArianaBlack

I then began rubbing between his balls and arse hole, another tip and it was obviously working. His hands were now in my hair and he was puling my mouth deep onto his dick. As I looked up at him, his face was etched in pleasure. 'That feels amazing,' he hoarsely whispered.

I decided to try a bit of hand work to draw the experience out so as I sucked hard on the tip of his penis my hand worked quickly back and forth on his shaft. I rubbed down to his balls and wanked his cock into my mouth, pushing my hands right to the base.

I began twisting my hand round his dick, as I had seen on TV. I twisted up as I slid up his shaft then sucked hard as I ran lips and tongue down his length and grabbed his ball sack, rolling it between my fingers.

I could taste some of his salty juices escaping and knew he would soon explode in my mouth but I had one more thing I wanted to try-deep throat.

I slowly lowered my mouth but instead of sliding back up when it hit the back of my throat, I opened up and ran my lips right to the base. 'Fuck!' was the response and I tried not to grin as I slid back up. His cock filed my throat but this was easier than I thought it would be.

I repeated this a few times and felt him squeezing his bum and start raising his groin to reach my wet mouth. I started interchanging between a short hard suck on the tip of his dick, licking his balls and deep throating his full shaft.

'I'm going to cum,' he groaned quietly and he thrust his cock deep into my waiting mouth as his juices shot deep into my throat. I tasted his hot salty cum and swallowed it down, pleased with my achievement. I was just hoping no one had heard us!

'That was a good birthday gift!' my boyfriend grinned and pulled me up for a lingering kiss.

The surprising thing was that I had also really enjoyed it. I could feel the damp patch between my legs, I had loved making him cum and was pleased my research had paid off.

I enjoyed doing it so much, that I gave him a further 2 blowjobs that day! A proud achievement-maybe that's why he ended up marrying me!

Published 
Written by solabubbles
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments