Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My first blowjob

"Who says band students don't know how to have fun?"

23
7 Comments 7
25.1k Views 25.1k
2.7k words 2.7k words
It was my junior year in high school when I had my first sexual experience. I was in marching band and it took up a lot of my time. This is where I met my girlfriend Andrea. I played trumpet, and she played clarinet. Every night after marching band practice was over, Andrea and I would sneak off to a secluded part of the school and make out for about a half hour or so. Jen, who was my ride home, would do the same with her boyfriend John. In fact it seemed like more and more people were catching on.

Andrea and I would get really into it when we were making out and as time went by our urges grew stronger. We went from making out to feeling each other up in just a matter of weeks. On the way home every night, Jen and I started talking about what was going on with each others relationships during the make out session after band practice. She wasn’t afraid to ask for details about what we were doing or to tell me what she was doing. Jen knew that I lacked sexual experience and wanted to help me out since she did not. Our talks would get pretty in depth as she instructed me how to get Andrea going and how to get her to do what I wanted her to do. It was real a turn on to hear from a girl exactly what to do to get into another girl’s pants. I could tell Jen really enjoyed having these talks because the more we talked the more excited she would get. She would tell me all about the things she liked and how good it felt when her boyfriend would suck on her nipples or finger her pussy. I would listen intently taking mental notes, asking questions, and tell her about fantasies of things that I would like to try. Some nights it almost seemed like she was telling me how to get her going and wanted me to make a move, but I was unsure and didn’t want to mess this up and lose out on free sex advice from someone with experience.

One night on the way home our conversation started getting really intense and Jen started getting fidgety. Her boyfriend, John, missed band practice that night and it was apparent that she was especially horny because he hadn’t been there to satisfy her urges. She was asking me if I’d used any of the moves she had told me about and wanted to know every detail. I started by telling her how I began by gently kissing Andrea’s lips and softly caressed her ass building up the excitement. I had reached down with my right hand grabbing hold of her left thigh pulling it up to wrap her leg around me and firmly pushed my hardening erection up against her crotch. Andrea moaned and pushed back. I pushed her up against the brick wall behind her and moved my left hand up underneath her shirt, squeezing her right breast softly rubbing my finger in a circular motion around her nipple.

“Hold on just a second.” Jen said abruptly interrupting me “Let me find somewhere to pull over so you can talk me through this. This is exciting!”

“Okay.” I replied with a smile

Jen quickly found a side street to pull over on and parked the car. We took our seat belts off turning to face each other and I could see the excitement in her eyes.

“Okay go ahead.” She said “And don’t spare any details. I want to know everything. How it felt. How she reacted. Everything!”

I continued with my story but enhanced all the details.

“After getting Andrea heated up rubbing on her tits and slowly grinding my cock into her groin I moved my hands to undo her pants then slid one of them inside down underneath her panties to her moist virgin pussy. My fingers made their way through a small patch of shortly trimmed hair to her awaiting clit and began slowly rubbing it side to side. As her pussy got wetter I began to slide my fingers inside starting with the tip of my index finger first and then my middle finger followed. I sped up pushing my fingers as deep as I could exploring her insides. She kissed me hard moaning louder and louder. Suddenly she shrieked softly and bit my lip. Her body tensed up briefly and then relaxed. I felt her pussy get wetter and continued fingering her slowly for another minute making her shudder every time I grazed her clit. I then pulled my hands out of her pants and back up to her sides and up to her shoulders. Sliding my hands back down her arms toward her wrists I guided her hands to the fly of my pants. She took the hint and undid the zipper letting my cock loose. She took hold of me and began stroking very quickly. I was rock hard. I was overtaken by excitement and felt like I could cum at any second. Then Andrea’s phone rang. It was her mom and she had to get going before she came looking for us.”

“So, did you get to cum?” She asked

“No.” I replied with a disappointed tone “We had to stop.”

“That sucks! You better take care of that or you’ll get blue balls!” She said

“Blue balls?” I said questioning the new term

“Yeah. That’s when you get really close to coming, but stop. Apparently everything gets backed up and its pretty painful.” She replied

“Shit! How do I avoid that?” I asked

“You have to cum and get it out. It’ll probably start hurting within the hour. You better jerk off when you get home!” She said with a big grin

“Well my parents will be gone when I get home so I should be able to do that.” I said

“Well, what if… No… Nevermind… You wouldn’t…” She said and reached for her keys

“Wait!” I said as I grabbed her hand “What?”

“Nothing.” She replied “It’s getting kind of late.”

She started the car and drove me home. The whole way I thought to myself about what she was going to ask me, but couldn’t come up with anything. We pulled into the driveway and Jen put the car into park. I opened the door to get out and paused, then turned back.

“What if what?” I asked

“Nothing. It’s stupid.” She replied “I’ll see you tomorrow.”

“Alright. See you then.” I said and shut the car door.

I couldn’t help but wonder what it was that she was going to ask me, but my thoughts quickly turned to the painful sensation starting to arise in my balls. I ran upstairs, took my clothes off and jumped into the shower. My favorite place to jerk off. Normally I fantasized about my girlfriend, but for some reason I kept picturing Jen right there with me in the shower. She was a pretty good looking girl. Perfectly tanned skin, brown eyes, and straight brown that came down her back to right above her plump ass. She had shapely hips and nicely toned legs from running. Her breasts were natural and I could only guess that they were C-cups. No matter what I did she kept popping back in my head so I just went with it. I came rather quickly and felt relieved almost instantly. I guess she was right about blue balls.

The next morning Jen picked me up for school. I jumped in the car and we took off.

“So, did you take of it?” She asked grinning ear to ear

“Haha.

MeddyHopee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MeddyHopee

I did. You were right.” I replied with a laugh

“Good to hear.” She said “I bet you were about to explode.”

“Yeah. I’ll have to make sure that doesn’t happen again!” I exclaimed

She laughed and murmured something under her breath that I couldn’t make out, but didn’t bother asking what she had said. All day I was thinking about the fantasy of Jen in the shower with me. I couldn’t focus on anything. I just wanted to get home and jerk off again. I was coming up with all sorts of sexual scenarios for Jen and I. The day dragged on and felt like it would never end. Finally the last class of the day came along. Band class. Jen sat not ten feet away from me. Just seeing her made my heart race. Thinking about her made my cock hard and it was all I could do to hide it from my classmates. After what seemed like forever last bell rang and I hastily packed up my backpack. I walked up to Jen.

“You ready to go?” I asked eager to get home

“Yes! It’s been a long day!” She exclaimed

She seemed a pretty antsy to get out of there too and we quickly made our way to the car. I noticed she was driving a little faster than normal on the way home, but thought nothing of it. We were both pretty quiet and made it to my house in record time.

“Hey, do you mind if I come in to use the bathroom?” She asked putting the car in park

“Not at all. Come on in.” I said

When we got inside, I showed her where the bathroom was, then went in the living room, made myself comfortable on the couch and turned on the TV. A few minutes later she came in and sat down with me.

“Don’t you need to get home?” I asked

“You kicking me out?” She replied

“No. You can hang out if you want.” I said

“Ok, cool. So I was thinking about what you were telling me in the car last night and well… It made me kind of curious…” She said as her hands fidgeted with each other

“Curious about what?” I asked

“Well, I want to see your cock now.” She replied “After hearing you talk about it, I have this mental picture, but I want to see the real thing.”

“Ok!” I said excitedly “Go ahead.”

“Really!?!?” She exclaimed like an excited schoolgirl

We sat there for a second before she asked “Are you gonna show me?”

“You can pull it out.” I replied with a grin

I leaned back into the couch cushions as Jen's hands crept towards my waistline. She nervously fumbled with the button as she opened my jeans and unzipped the zipper. My heart raced, pumping blood to my cock, now swelling inside my pants. Her hand slipped through the window of my boxers and firmly grasped hold of me. A look of excitement came across her face as she struggled to pull it out. I could feel my cock pulsing in him firm grip After a few seconds she managed to free my erection and pulled it out of my pants.

She sat back letting go of my cock Her eyes grew wide with amazement as she laid eyes on it for the first time.

"Holy shit John! Seriously? This thing is huge!" She exclaimed

"Really?" I asked

It was 7 and a 1/2 inches, but I had no basis for comparison so I had no idea if that was big or not.

"Hell yeah. Nice and long. And thick too!" she said gazing at it like it was a newly found wonder of the world. "Can I... Play with it?" she asked timidly

I smiled and quickly replied "You can do whatever you want with it."

I pulled my pants down to my knees and slid over on the couch to give her more room. She positioned herself to where she had her face closer to my crotch to get a better look and grabbed hold of me tightly once again. Her soft hands gently slid along my shaft from the base to the tip. Coming back down she twisted her hand just a bit adding a little rotation to her stroke. I could feel her hot breath along the under side of my cock as she exhaled a soft moan. She was driving me crazy, teasing me with such a slow pace, delicately tugging on my throbbing member. This was very different than I was used to. When I did it myself, I would jerk away rapidly until I came. She wanted this to last and was taking her time.

I couldn't take my eyes off of her. It felt so good having her fingers wrapped around my cock. She let go for a brief second only to grab a hold of my boxers and slide them off. At last, everything was out in the open and she could have her way with me. One hand grabbed my cock again and the other cupped my balls. She squeezed gently again began to roll them around as she moved in closer. Her mouth opened and let out a gentle sigh. Her grip on my cock tightened and she started to speed up. I reached down running my fingers through her hair and pulling it back so I could see her face. She looked up with a devilish grin and bit her lip. I was totally turned on and felt like my balls were going to explode.

I had to hold off just a little while longer. She knew I was about to come and shifted her body so she was on her hands and knees with her head hovering above my stiff cock. Her soft brown hair fell down around her face and draped around my waist, hiding my view. Her hand slowed down, sliding up my shaft and back down. She loosened her grip slightly and I felt a flick at the tip of my penis. It happened again and again becoming more and more rapid. It felt like something was dripping down my cock. It was warm and wet. I moved her out of the way to reveal her swirling her tongue around the swollen head of my cock. She looked up and smiled, pausing for a second before pushing me halfway into her mouth. Her tongue was soft and danced along the underside of my shaft as she sucked on my cock. Her hand gently squeezed my balls as if she wanted to drain every little drip of semen from them.

Her eyes stayed locked on mine, never blinking as she started to speed up. With every bob of her head she pushed me further into her mouth until I hit the back of her throat. She gagged a little, but held me there. She pulled out slowly all the way to the tip with her lips wrapped tightly around my cock. Then forced it back in slamming it in the back of her throat once again. I let out a loud sigh and she continued, speeding up the pace. The faster she got, the harder she sucked. Her hand grabbed hold of my shaft firmly and fell in rhythm with her mouth. I couldn't hold back anymore.

"Oh shit! Here.. it... comes!" I managed to squeak out

My body tightened and my cock erupted, filling her mouth with my hot sperm. She didn't even slow down. She squeezed my balls and sucked even harder. I could feel every once of semen being drained from me. Once my muscles relaxed she slowed down and let my slowly softening dick out of her mouth. She tossed her head back and swallowed the mouthful of come she had just received. A smile came across her face as she wiped her mouth making sure she had gotten everything and I knew that this was just the start of what was yet to come.
Published 
Written by Secraske
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments