Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Friend, Staci

"This stays between us....."

6
6 Comments 6
8.7k Views 8.7k
1.6k words 1.6k words
(purely a work of fiction...enjoy)

Mini dress showing off my kicking curves?? Check
Heel that make my long legs longer? Check
Hair pulled up? Check
Make up on? Check

Okay, I grabbed my keys and headed to pick up Staci. She looked kicking hot as well. Now, I am 5'7", blond, green eyes, curvy. She's 5'3", blond, blue eyes, skinny. But in a good way. Not that I don't eat or I stick my finger down my throat skinny. We didn't worry about purses, id's, or money. We had those new microchips implanted. You know those one that has all that shit on it for easy use. I pull up and park. Getting out, I pulled my hem down a little. We walk immediately to the front of the line and I see that it is Tank at the ropes again. My favorite bouncer! He was eying us, so we both slowly turned around. He laughed, smacked my ass, and told us to have fun. Hearing the groans of frustration, I turned to the ones waiting, struck a pose and stuck out my tongue.

"Real mature, Ash," Staci hissed and pulled me inside.

The lights were killer and they were playing more ole school heavy metal than anything else. We headed to the tables, pushing our way through. I snagged a table and she went to get us a couple shots. When she returned, I had already started up a conversation with a couple guys. Their eyes grew big as she set down four shots of whiskey. Cocking their heads to the sides, they watched as we quickly downed the shots.

"Bet you cannot do that with four each," the really tall blond said.

"Cough them up and we'll show you how country girls do it," I said as I looked up at him.
 
His buddy went and got the shots. Setting them down, he threw down a $50 and said we couldn't do it. Looking at Staci, I had to laugh. Picking up the first one, we touched glasses and shot them. Picked up the next one, shot it back and went to the third. Holding the shot glass, we turned around, bumped ass, and downed it. Then the final shot. Looking at blonde, I threw the shot back and slammed it on the table. Staci followed suit. Grabbing his hand, I dragged him onto the dance floor.

"Now, what do you think?" I asked as I wrapped my arms around his neck as we danced.

"Definitely can hold your liquor," he replied and squeezed my ass checks, while pressing me closer to him. I leaned against him, feeling really good. And I didn't even have a buzz yet. I felt his hands sliding down my dress and then sliding up against my skin. I loved the feel of his hands. I felt his cock bulging against my stomach. I stepped back and walked away. Turning around, I motioned for him to follow. Without hesitation, he walked over and grabbed my hand.

I walked to the back of the building. I knew where Tank's office was and knew that he wouldn't care if I borrowed it for a minute. I locked the door behind us and turned back to Blonde. I unzipped my dress and let it fall to the floor. His eyes devoured my body and I stepped towards him and stroked his cock through his jeans. He grabbed my hair and pulled me against him. His lips crashed onto my, his tongue invading my mouth. His other hand crushed my breast, twisting my nipple til I moaned. Then his hand roamed over me and cupped my very wet pussy.

"Wet little bitch, aren't we?" he asked as he shrugged out of his jeans. His cock was standing at attention, begging to be touched. I gripped it and slowly stroked him. His eyes closed and he moaned. I got on my knees and took it into my mouth. He was long and thick. Up and down, side to side, I went to town on his cock. Licking his head and pushing my tongue against his shaft. His moans were louder. I gently squeezed his nut sack and sucked harder.

"Oh, shit," he groaned and shot his load into my mouth. I swallowed, but it was to much. It leaked out of my mouth and down my chin, onto my breasts. He pulled me up and kissed me. Trailing kisses everywhere and sucked his cum of my breasts as he teased my nipples. His hand found my pussy and started rubbing my clit. He lifted me up and laid me on the desk, spread my legs wide. His tongue licked the entire length from asshole to clit and back again.

SkylarRedstonne
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SkylarRedstonne

He stuck two fingers inside my pussy as he sucked on my clit. I rode his fingers, trying hard to get his tongue inside me as well. Gently, he bit my clit and I came instantly, squirting pussy juice all over his face. He licked my pussy cleaned and pulled me upright. He kissed me, letting me suck my juice off his tongue before pushing me back and continuing his feast. This time, he placed my feet on the desk, and pushed me up, showing my asshole to him. His tongue circled my hole and I took a deep breath. I screamed out as his tongue pushed into my ass and he started to tongue fuck me. I came again in no time.

Standing up, he pulled my ass to the edge of the desk and with one swift, hard thrust, buried his cock in my ass. He pumped hard and fast into my ass, making me scream and cum all over the place. Groaning he pulled out, placed my legs over his shoulders, and buried himself in my wet pussy. His thumb grounded on my clit as he thrust in and out of me. I was coming undone. Finally, he havdone last thrust and exploded inside me.

We got dressed and returned to the table. There were three shots a piece sitting there. I eyed Staci and she smiled.

"151, Ash," she said with a smile. Oh boy, I had only had that once and it definitely kicks me in the head. Bottoms up! Okay, those three did it for me. Looking at Staci, I see that it hit her as well. She leaned over and kissed me, shoving her tongue into my mouth. I closed my eyes and savored her liquor and sweet taste. The four of us (Staci, Blonde, his buddy, and myself) left the table and went back to Staci's.
 
Once there, she couldn't wait to get our dresses off and kiss me again. I cannot say that I was unwilling in all this. I often thought about her and how her kisses would taste. She pushed me onto her bed and started kissing my breasts, sucking on my nipples. I was moaning and suddenly, a cock was shoved into my mouth. I was eager to suck him and then groaned as Staci got her first taste of my pussy. She dug into my pussy, fingering and sucking me til I squirted on her face. Then she began this lazy licking to clean me off.

The guy I was sucking pulled back and jacked his load all over my breasts, Staci climbed back up my body and licked all the cum from my body. Then she straddled my face. Her pussy was so wet. I ran a finger down her slit and she shivered. I opened her lips and there was her clit, begging to be touched. Gently, I pushed on it and rolled my finger over and over it. Her moans were music to my ears. Keeping her lips spread, I pulled her closer and sucked her clit into my mouth. As I sucked, my tongue swept across it. She bucked her hips and sat straight up. Blonde started playing with her breasts as he fucked me. His buddy had shoved his cock into Staci's mouth. Her pussy hole was dripping and begging to be licked as well. Fuck it, I thought and dove in; licking at her walls and sucking all her juices. She came so hard and I lapped all her juices from her pussy. Marveling at the taste. I couldn't get enough of her pussy. I pulled her even farther onto my face and licked her pussy more.

Both guys were getting so excited. Blonde was so hard and pounding the hell out of my pussy.

"Bob, turn Staci around and fuck her ass as Ash eats her," he said in a strained voice. Instantly, Staci was turned and bent over. She started licking my clit and Blonde's cock, as Bob worked his cock into her ass. Soon, she was riding my face in time to Bob's thrusts. I dug my nails into her sides and lapped her pussy like I had been without a drink for years. My pussy was hurting and Blonde didn't look like he was going to finish any time soon. I sucked on Staci's clit and that caused her to squeeze another orgasm out. Finally, I heard Bob's loud groan and then felt cum dripping on my face as well, I licked the cum from her pussy and up to her ass. Then I felt Blonde explode in my pussy and it triggered my orgasm.

We tumbled off each other and fell asleep all tangled up. The next morning, Staci and I looked at each other.

"This so stays between us," I said before giving her a kiss and heading home.
Published 
Written by SoithWaya
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments