Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Hot Day Fishing

"The one that didn't get away!"

9
4 Comments 4
9.1k Views 9.1k
1.4k words 1.4k words
I'm a 48 year old male, who loves to fish. Less than a quarter mile down the road from my home is a stocked river which is generally packed with like minded folks on the weekends. The road on which I live crosses the river via a thirty foot long two lane country bridge. There are low leaning trees on either side which along with the bridge itself cast a cool quite shade on the cement footings twenty feet below the roadway. This is my usual afternoon get away during the week, as I have it all to myself.

I was under the bridge fishing about six weeks ago in the midst of that heat wave. The shade was cool and there was a light, lazy breeze. After about thirty minutes of nothing much happening, not a nibble, everything was about to change.

She came out of nowhere it seemed, 5'5 full of curves, perfect tits, young and in great shape. She was wearing a painted on T-shirt and micro shorts that seemed to be being eaten by her ass cheeks. She was just as startled to find someone in her special spot as I was by her.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't know anyone was here," she said as she pushed back her red hair from the side of her face.

"Do you mind if I hang out a bit?"

"Honey, I don't mind if you hang out a lot!" was the answer in my head, but I played it cool. After a few more casts, she broke the silence over the babbling of the rushing water.

"My name is Beth, it doesn't look like you had much luck?"

"No Beth, not a nibble. I'm Dan." I put my gear away and was intending to leave, but I couldn't keep my eyes off her. She was just bubbling over with sex appeal. One of those people you just can't stop thinking about.

"You done?" she asked.

"Yup," I breathed.

"Great, cause I wanted to take a dip," she sighed.

She peeled off her top and bottoms and slid into the cool water with just her pink thong on. My eyes grew wide, as well as some other parts of my anatomy. I couldn’t believe this was happening. I felt my cock enjoying the view. Beth also noticed as she glanced up from the shimmering water.

I knew I should get the hell out, I’m married with kids, but it wasn’t the head on my shoulders that was doing the thinking. I know now what the bass I was fishing for must feel when they get a flash of the lure streaming through the water. It's instinctual, there is no thinking, bam it just hits the bait.

Beth smiled up at me as she cupped the water in her hands and trickled it down her torso. The water can’t be more than thirty-six to forty inches deep depending on recent weather. She rubbed the water up and down her arms trying to grow accustomed to the water. I continued gathering my stuff as my cock grew harder, pressing against my blue jeans. She knew I was watching her and she had no problems with it.

“I thought you were putting your fishing pole away?” she yelled over the babbling water.

I didn’t understand because the pole and tackle were all ready away and awaiting a hasty exit. Beth eyed the growing bulge in my pants and giggled. I was caught off guard again, she had the same sexual wit as me but she openly verbalized it!

“Why don’t you join me!” she cooed.

Before I knew it, my cock took over; it kicked off my shoes, it peeled off my shirt, it unbuckled my belt and pulled my jeans off. I was a slave to the instinctual lust of this growing member of my body. Maybe it was the lack of blood flow to my brain, but I slid into the cold wetness in just my boxers.

Beth jumped up with excitement and started to bounce and splash water at me as I made my approach. The cold of the water seemed so intense against my skin.

Holy_Russell
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Holy_Russell

I reached up to grab her arms to stop the splashing frenzy and started to slip on the rocks underfoot. She reached out and grabbed me tight to stop the fall. I was now standing there with her erect nipples pressing against my chest, her arms wrapped around me holding me tight.

“Oopsie daisy, big guy!” she said with a giggle.

“Oh oh, I think you lost your lure.” She laughed as she cupped her hand on my wet boxers. “I know the water is cold, but let’s see if I can get you back in action.” She breathed as she kissed my chest and slid her hand into the slit on the front of my boxers. Her hand was warm, her caress firm. She bit hard at my nipple sending tingles throughout my body, I grew larger in her soft hand.

“I want you in my mouth, can I have it? Please?" She pleaded.

I nodded as she was already descending to her knees. She let out a squeal as the water rushed over her body. Beth wrapped her mouth around my cock, sucking, licking, rubbing it across her face.

“You like that, baby?” I mustered fourth, knowing the answer. You could see it, in her face, her eyes. Her tongue was hot, her breath felt amazing as she moaned.

“Yes, I love cock!”

I wanted to feel myself inside her, I wanted to see, feel and taste what was behind that pink thong. I pulled her up out of the water.

“I want to fuck you, I want to feel your tight pussy on my cock.”

She was stroking my rod thinking about it as cars rumbled over the bridge above, sending these rolling vibrations through the field stone supports.

“Hmm, that’s hot. They don’t know what they’re driving over. They don’t know what we’re about to do!”

We made our way to the footing and she hopped up and turned facing me. Her pink wet thong stared me in the face. Beth pulled the thong to the side, exposing her glistening shaved pussy. I ran my tongue up and down her lips, plunging it in and pushing her slit apart as I worked my way up to her clit. I gently sucked at her clit as a truck rumbled across the bridge making the earth quiver around us.

“Oh yes, oh shit, I’m gonna cum!” she screamed as she let loose all over my face.

My cock was raging, it was going to blow as well. I joined her on the bridge footing.

“I want you to cum for me baby!” she demanded. “On my face and my tits, in my mouth, I want you to unload all over me!” She grabbed my cock and devoured it.

“I want to slide my cock inside your tight little hole,” I gasped.

"I’ll tell you when or if you can fuck my wet tight cunt!” she yelled as she licked my balls. Jacking and sucking my exploding cock she screamed, “Cum for me bitch, cum all over me!”

Ropes of my juice shot all over her face and chest. I dropped to my knees.

“Get over here and clean your cum off my tits!” she demanded. It was so hot, this little redhead maybe half my age taking full control. I lapped up my cum from her chest.

“That’s a good boy, now maybe I’ll come back to play on another day, we’ll just have to see.”

Beth threw on her clothes and disappeared up the embankment. I dressed and took it all in, the river, the trees, the rumble of the cars occasionally passing overhead.

"Wow, I love fishing," I thought to myself.

It has been awhile but alas no return of Beth to the troll fishing under the bridge. Etched in my mind, she was as beautifully and raunchy as me; maybe she was a mermaid from the depths of the river, or a wood nymph from the hiking trail. Well, she was a nymph and very much real. Who knows, maybe I’ll have to take up ice fishing.

I hope you enjoyed this. I know I did!
Published 
Written by Luxqq
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments