Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

New Neighbor Makes Me A Glory Hole, Part 2

"Hilda's Stepdaughter picks up where she left off"

20
14 Comments 14
7.6k Views 7.6k
1.8k words 1.8k words

Ever since Hilda and I played the Glory Hole game last week, I spend nearly every afternoon behind the garage listening for her to exit her house.  So, earlier today I was putting at the potting bench near the fence we share, just feet from the new glory hole.  I was lost in my task when the sound of her back door slamming shut, startled me back to my senses.

I listened intently for the melodic tone of her voice, but was instead surprised to hear another female voice - two actually.  It took me a minute to discern that neither voice belonged to Hilda, so my curiousity got the best of me.  Looking around to make sure no one was watching, I leaned over, taking a peek through the glory hole.  What I saw made my cock pound with excitement.

Apparently, one of these beauties was Hilda's stepdaughter, and the other a girlfriend.  It mattered not which was which because both were smokin' hot!  One was a redhead, the other a dishwater blond, both rocking the skimpiest bikinis I have ever laid eyes on.  Fearing my wife might catch me in the act if I whipped out my cock and gave it a good beating, I slipped back into the lush vegetation near the newly discovered gate as cover, and peered intently between the slats as just a few feet away, first one girl, then the other, reached for their strings, and let their tops fall off.

The two shared a large quilt and giggled as they made themselves comfy.  From my vantage point, I stared up between their bent legs and straight into the string that disappeared up their ass cracks and between their pussy lips.  The redhead had some flaming bush (no pun intended) curling around the elastic of her dainty 'eyepatch' of a bottom, but the blond looked to be freshly shaven.

I stroked my manhood several times as they began working lotion on themselves, then playfully on each other.  After several minutes of playtime, the redhead leaned over the blond and kissed her deeply for several seconds as her hand crisscrossed her magnificent tits.  The blond responded predictably, body instantly coming alive to the redhead's caresses and opened her legs wide in anticipation of a nice pussy rub.

'Red' did not disappoint.  After a few minutes of working the blonds nipples to rock hard, she made her way down the tummy, caressing her panty line before sliding her hand under it.  The blonde's legs spread wide and arched her torso upward to meet the probes.  Her hips danced as the finger bulge inside her bikini moved in sync with her pelvic thrusts.  The blonde, Addie, I heard, moaned like a wounded animal as she quickly came.

Addie, slid her knee between Red's and they began writhing like two snakes.  Pussies grinding and hands going everywhere.  Within a minute or two, both were butt-ass naked and in a sixty-nine position about fifteen feet from me.  I was so close to the action, I could swear I smelled bitches in heat.  But my biggest concern was that I was breathing so hard, I was sure they would hear me sooner or later.

They thrashed about cumming, eating each other's pussy, finger fucking each other, spanking each other's asses and having a grand old time.  I came twice as I watched.

Now, Hilda doesn't have a pool, so soon, the girls grabbed the water hose and started spraying each other, chasing each other to the limits of the hose's length.  I watched as they wrestled for control, then as Red gave up control of the hose, turned and raced towards the fence, near me.  Addie had the nozzle on 'full' so a nice hard, thick stream of water followed Red to the fence.

Yep, you guessed it.  The stream came right through the slat and hit me in the eye.  If I hadn't been such a pussy, I wouldn't have cried out when the blast nearly robbed me of the vision in one eye.  Instead, when I yelled, it stopped everyone dead in their tracks.

Red turned to Addie, telling her to shush as she neared the fence.  They both peered through the gaps at me as I rubbed my left eye.  Red spoke up asking who the fuck I was and if I had been spying on them all along.

Covering my left eye, I stood up, erection still in half aroused mode and pants around my knees.  Thankfully, Addie giggled and mumbled something to Red, and they both stared at me.

Trying to break the ice, I asked, "Which one of your lives with Hilda?"

Red said it was she who lived there part-time and was only staying for the weekend because Hilda was away.  Then Red asked me if I was Howard.

"Yes," I answered sheepishly.  "Why do you ask?"

Red laughed, "Because Hilda told me all about you and the Glory Hole."

"No fucking way?"

"Yes, Sir, she did."

"So, I guess I'm busted now and you'll tell your dad?"

"Nah, he and I aren't that close and I don't give a fuck who she fucks or sucks."

"Well, that is nice of you.  What's your name by the way?"

"Magdelina, but friends call me Maggie, and this is Adriana, but we call her Addie."

scarlettblancoo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
scarlettblancoo

"It's really nice to meet both of you girls.  I apologize for spying on you, but you both are so fucking hot and beautiful."

Maggie, formerly known as Red, noticed my erection and said she had never done a Glory Hole but would like to try it.  Who was I to deny her?

I stepped out of the bushes and slipped my cock through the hole, met by the youthful lips of a red-headed goddess.  She sucked my cock until I shot the biggest wad down her throat.  She gagged at the volume and was soon interrupted by Addie wanting a turn.  Addie quickly brought me back to rock hard.  She was no slouchy cock sucker herself.  It was almost like a contest.

Maggie moved behind Addie, playing with her tits as she sucked my cock like a pro.  I came again, Addie pulling me from her mouth and letting my seed splash on her face and tits.  Then to lots of giggling, Maggie licked my cum off Addie's tits and face while they groped each other.

As they played, I asked them if Hilda had told them about the gate too.

It was pure bliss when they in unison, invited me to come play in their back yard.  I eagerly popped through the gate, holding my shorts up with one hand as I pulled my T-shirt over my head.  They met me with roaming hands, groping and fondling my every part.

We made our way to the blanket and Addie fell onto her back, legs open wide.  Maggie laid beside her, rubbing her tits as they kissed.  I slide my way up Addie's legs as my arms went underneath her thighs, lifting her hips upward to meet my long, slithering tongue.  Addie squealed as my tongue split her wet lips.  Her back arched skyward as I drove my tongue as deep in that hot cunt as I could.  She grabbed my head with both hands as she ground her hips into my face.  I ate that pussy for several minutes, chewing that hard clit, biting her fat lips and sucking her juices until she began trembling hard,  then arched a nice long squirt at me.

I lapped at her juices as they continued to flow, bringing her to multiple orgasms.  Then I felt a hand pushing my hip to the side,  It was Maggie going down on me.  She took my cock in both hands, pumping me as her sweet lips teased my crown.  Her tongue darted back and forth sending me into a frenzy of ecstasy.  I filled her mouth and shoved my cock down her throat as she played with my balls.

Addie rolled onto her tummy and pulled herself to her knees.  I buried my face between her tight little ass cheeks, my tongue darting against her bunghole as she played with her pussy.  Maggie made me cum in her mouth again about the same time Addie squirted me for the second time.

With my cock in Maggie's mouth, she pushed me onto my back and climbed aboard.  Her cunt was feverishly hot and tight.  She gyrated until she took all of me deep inside her, then rode me like I was a stolen horse.  I had both her tits in my hands, bucking and fucking her as hard as I could when Addie straddled my face.

Addie leaned back into Maggie's arms as she ground that pussy in my face.  Maggie was an even better fuck than Hilda, but I'd never tell Hilda that. ha

Maggie came in a wave of body shaking orgasms, triggering Addie's as well.  I didn't cum in Maggie, but wanted to.  As Maggie calmed down, Addie said she wanted on, and they traded places.

Addie wasn't as tight as Maggie, but her fucking pussy was like a silk glove.  It fit me perfectly and she wasted no time showing me she was a better fuck than Maggie.  Maggie rode my mouth reverse cowboy and the two of them kissed and played with each other's tits as we fucked and sucked.

Maggie's cunt was absolutely delicious!  I've never tasted a more delicious cunt than hers.  That being said, Addie was beginning to moan loudly again, an orgasm on the cusp.  She slammed her hot cunt on my cock so hard I thought she was going to break it off.  Time after time, she lifted herself nearly completely off, then dropped on me like a sack of bricks.  Addie repeated that four-five-ten times, then let out a long deep growl.  She lifted her cunt to the tip of my cock and showered me like no one had ever done before.  After two or three seconds of repeated squirts, she slammed herself balls deep on me and seized up like full-body cramps.  I emptied what I had left deep inside her.

Then Addie laughed and fell to my side, Maggie rolling off my face at the same time.  I laid there, spent, but still at half-mast.  The girls kissed and sandwiched me between them.  We toyed with each other for quite a while.  Each took one last turn sucking my cock for a few minutes as the other watched or played with my balls.

Finally, I knew my wife would be coming to look for me, so I slipped my shorts and shirt back on and stepped through the gate.  Imagine my surprise when as I exited the landscaping, and there stood my wife.

 

Published 
Written by seemywowzza
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments