Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

New Year's Day Blowjob Surprise

"Continued from Boxing day blowjob surprise"

60
8 Comments 8
3.0k Views 3.0k
1.7k words 1.7k words

New Year's Day starts with another great wake-up blowjob from Tracey, then I shower and make coffee.

I am wearing only my new apron as I will be doing lots of cooking today for guests arriving that evening for a party.

Tracey and I meet in the kitchen and are discussing what food we would serve at the party when her phone rings, and she is called in to work to cover for a member of staff who has gone sick.

Tracey is not happy, but reluctantly goes to work at the pharmacy in a neighbouring town.

The last thing she says is, "Get dressed today; no hanging around in that sexy apron just in case Maggie decides to call."

I kiss Tracey goodbye on the doorstep. I know she will finish work at one o'clock when the pharmacy closes, so I will have at least four hours to prepare the evening feast.

I start preparing and cooking for the feast when there is a knock on the back door. I look up, and in walks Maggie and her much younger sister, April. I had only met April on a couple of occasions; she is in her late twenties and very pretty.

April is tiny, barely five feet tall, and has a slim build. She has long blonde hair, big blue eyes, and at least a c-cup pair of breasts.

April is wearing a tight white roll-neck sweater that shows off her nice boobs, and she does not appear to be wearing a bra. She also wore a red tartan mini-skirt and red heels that made her short legs look amazing.

Maggie also looked really good in her tight-fitting black blouse and cream leggings, which made her arse look so good, along with calf-high boots with high stiletto heels.

Maggie said, "I see you are home alone again, so we have come to keep you company."

I said, "How did you know?"

Maggie said, "We spoke to Tracey as she left for work, and she told us to come over for a coffee."

Magie went on to say, "And, oh, by the way, this is my sister April, whom you may have met before."

I said, "Hello, April, and a Happy New Year to you both," and shook April's hand. She leaned in for a kiss, so I kissed her on each cheek and did the same to Maggie.

I asked, "Can I offer you a coffee and anything to eat?"

They both accepted and sat around the kitchen island as I prepared the drinks and some leftover mince pies.

Maggie said, "The new apron is much shorter than the last one and shows off your cute butt nicely."

I said, "I am sorry, ladies. I forgot about the apron. I will slip on a pair of shorts."

April responded first and said, "We are cool with your naked butt, but whatever makes you comfortable."

I said, "As long as you are not offended or bothered, I will slip some on later when I get dressed."

I noticed as April spoke that her nipples had hardened and were visible through her white jumper. and she was licking her lips.

Maggie nodded her approval and said, "I have seen it all before anyway."

I smiled, let out a little chuckle, and said, "I guess you have."

April piped up and said, "I haven't."

I said, "Do you girls fancy a glass of Baileys, or is it too early?"

It was only nine-thirty in the morning, but the girls both wanted a big measure each, or so they said.

I poured out three big glasses of Baileys with ice. I sipped at mine as the girls downed theirs in about two gulps and requested more. I poured them another big glass each. I needed to stay in control, so I was taking it easy.

Once again, they drank it down very quickly, and within ten minutes, they were demanding more. I poured them another glass, each a small measure this time, as it was early, and they were already a little giggly and tipsy but not drunk.

I made them some more coffee as I needed one and made sure they drank them rather than more alcohol.

I said, "Do you have any plans, as I need to do some baking?"

They both said they did not and were happy to watch me and take notes.

I pottered around making sausage rolls, vol-au-vents, and other types of party foods as they watched while drinking their coffee.

As I removed the sausage rolls from the oven, April said, "I would love a sausage roll, but not the pastry type." I looked over my shoulder, and I saw that she had a huge grin on her face as she stared at my arse. I was aware that from where she sat, she could probably see my cock as it swung between my legs as I bent forward.

I did need to get rid of them or put some clothes on at that time. April changed my mind on that, though. While I was at the worktop with my back to them, she came up behind me, reached between my legs, and grabbed my cock.

Vickyfoxxxx1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Vickyfoxxxx1

It felt good. I turned around, making her let go. She did not move away, though she stood directly in front of me, moved my apron to one side, and took my cock in her hands again.

My cock was on the rise as she rubbed me up and down my length with both hands, occasionally cupping my balls.

I said to Maggie, "Please lock the back door; I don't want anyone walking in on us."

Maggie did as requested and then joined us. They quickly removed my apron, leaving me naked. I did not put up any resistance.

April had me erect in seconds and commented on the size of my cock. She said, "I have never seen one as big as this, nor have I seen a circumcised cock before."

April dropped to her knees and started kissing along its length, kissing my tummy and my balls along the way before taking me in her mouth. I was in heaven; her lips were like velvet on my cock.

She was good. I placed my hands on her head to help steady the pace, enjoying every second. She motioned for Maggie to join her; now I had two women on their knees before me, taking turns sucking my cock and massaging my balls. One of them had a finger in my arse, which made the event even more pleasurable.

After about ten minutes of this double pleasure, I had that feeling in my balls and knew I was about to shoot my load.

I said, "I am coming."

April took the first few streams; she coughed, and Maggie had to take over and finish me off before April took me back in her mouth and cleaned me up until the sensation became too much, and I had to ask them to stop. They did for a moment, and because I didn't subside, they started again, but only for a few minutes.

They stood up, but April could not let go of my still very erect cock. She stood in front of me, massaging its length and looking into my eyes. April said, "I need this in me."

She slipped her pants off and leaned against the work surface, looking out of the kitchen window and offering me her arse. I moved behind her and reached under her to feel her pussy; it was soaking and ready to be fucked.

I had to bend down slightly as she was so short; even with her heels on, I easily slipped my big, fat cock deep into her. She winced at first; she was tight, but her pain soon turned into pleasure as I pounded her pussy.

Maggie was looking on as April, and I went at it like rabbits. I managed to roll up her jumper and take her small, firm tits in my hands as I banged her hard and fast.

Maggie said, "I want some of that."

There was no way I was going to stop. I was ready to shoot my load, and just as April had a massive orgasm and let out a moan, I filled her pussy with my full load.

I continued fucking her hard and fast as our juices started to escape and start running down her legs. Eventually, April could take no more and asked me to stop. She collapsed forward with my cock still embedded in her pussy. My hands remained on her perfect tits, nipping and massaging her erect nipples.

I gently pulled out, still erect, and lined my cock up with her little arse bud. I started to push my cock into her arse; initially, she allowed me, but then the pain became too much, and she asked me to stop. I had only managed to insert an inch or two, but she was an anal virgin and could not take my size or girth.

I pulled out and moved away. April finally stood up and turned to me, kissed me, and said, "That was the best fuck I have ever had." as she straightened up her clothes.

Maggie was still watching as my cock started to subside, all sticky and dripping with our juices. Maggie said, "Why didn't you fuck me in the arse the other day?"

I said, "I don't know; with April, it was just a spur-of-the-moment thing. If there is a next time, then I will."

The ladies sat back at the kitchen island. I made them hot chocolate and said, "I am going for a shower; you had better be gone when I come back, but please join us tonight at the party."

I went and showered, and they were gone, and there was no evidence they had been there when I returned.

Both ladies turned up at the party looking gorgeous and sexy. They both wore long dresses that were slashed to the thigh, showing off lots of leg, and low-cut to show off lots of cleavage.

Nothing happened that evening, although I am sure in the coming days there will be more action until April has to return home. Watch this space.

Published 
Written by Glowbob
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments