Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

oral while the friends watch

41
28 Comments 28
27.9k Views 27.9k
733 words 733 words
i'm Amelia, 5” 7, long tousled red head, 34 c breasts and atight little ass, I was just the average girl, I’d always been the innocent girl, the kind that played with her hair and looked all big eyed and clueless. I Well I was like that until I met my boyfriend, I was 18 at the time and he was 21. After a few months of dating I realised how sex driven he was, he liked fucking a lot. He wanted to fuck me at least twice a day and I wanted him to. He called me his little cum slut and I loved it.

My first group sex encounter was one evening, we were at this club and I was a little tipsy. We went in a group, me, Andy and 2 other guys. I was all over my boyfriend later in the night and we were soon making out, his hand running up my dress and tugging on my panties telling me what he wanted. I went to tell everyone we were leaving, I couldn’t wait to get home and get fucked by Andy. I felt him come up behind me and push his hard on against my ass telling me he wanted the same.

The guys we were with put up a protest “Don’t leave now, the party is just starting.”
I think then that’s when Andy got the idea as soon after he replied “In that case why don’t you come back to our place, then the party can really start” I turned to look at him, a wolfish smile on his face and he gave me a wink that told me what was going to happen.

As we got into the flat me and Andy were soon all over each other again in the living room, the other guys had gone to find more alcohol. He lifted me up and put me on his knee so I was straddling him and he soon pushed my dress up over my ass, his trousers were already undone. I went into his boxers and found his dick already rock hard and a little precum smearing against my fingers. We kissed and he grunted a little as I began to give his dick the attention it wanted with my hand.

GraceStefania
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GraceStefania

I’d almost forgotten about the other guys when I heard a zipper being pulled down as I turned around I saw both of them had their dicks out.

I was a little shocked so jumped up and started pulling my dress down. Andy just looked relaxed and a little annoyed I’d stopped ‘Come on baby, don’t mind them, let em watch.’ I still wasn’t sure so he stood up and pulled me into him, he whispered ‘I know you like it sweetie, you wanna be their little cum slut too don’t you, let them fuck you, just don’t cum with their dicks inside you, that’s my job.’

I knew he was right, I wanted to be their whore, I loved to see them getting hard from watching me. So I got on my knees in front of Andy and opened my mouth letting his dick slide across my tongue. He was about 8 inches so I was used to my throat being filed with dick. He liked face fucking me and I enjoyed the roughness, him pulling my hair and thrusting all of his dick into my mouth over and over again, it was so hot. So here I was getting throat fucked by my boyfriend in front of his friends who were obviously enjoying themselves. He held my hair tight and thrusted himself fast into my throat. my nose was pressed against him as he held me there for a few seconds. I heard him grunt lowly and after pulling out and a few slaps to my cheeks with his dick he came 4 hot streams across my face and into my awaiting mouth.

I licked the head a little bit more to taste the last bit of cum and he picked me up and said “That’s my good girl. Now go clean yourself up baby and get ready for round 2 upstairs.” as I turned to go upstair he smacked my ass and as I reached the top of the stairs I heard his friend say “Fuck, Andy you have one hot cock sucker there.”

Published 
Written by littlecumslut24
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments