Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Paris is Not Just a City in France, Pt. 2

"Two friends having oral sex in another man's home."

0
0 Comments 0
4.2k Views 4.2k
985 words 985 words
Looking at the pictures from Tuesday night, I wondered what was going through your mind at the time. I wondered what might’ve of happened if we had more time. I wondered if you were even aware. Thinking back…I know you were.

Ever since the first time I sucked your dick I wanted more. Mainly because I’m just a plain freak. In my eyes, I’d rather be a freak with someone I have a tight relationship with that can’t be broken then some random dude. But you would never let me have more. At first that bothered me, but I got over it.

Your friendship means so much more to me. You asked to hang out with me Tuesday, and I happily obliged. I knew it was mainly to get your cellphone, but my intentions were just to spend time with my close friend and relieve some of the stress weighing on my heart. After getting new phones and spending two hours in the store, you and I went to go meet up with a friend of mine we were going to hang with.

Just to give you a little background, my friends name is E. We’ve been friends with benefits for about a year and a half. We meet up and go to E’s house. Once we get settled and drop off our stuff we went to a bar for happy hour.

We got completely twisted and went back to the house. Once we got to the house, we got supaman high and a little more twisted. We played games on the Wii, cracked jokes, watched music videos, and movies.

By this time, Paris was in and out of sleep on the couch. I started to sober up after a few hours and got a little sleepy. So I grabbed a blanket and laid on Paris’s shoulder. Somehow with the way we moved, over time we ended up cuddling; which was fine with me because I love to cuddle and I was sleepy anyway. I mentioned wanting to not stay sober and E offered to go to the liquor store.

I left the warmth of Paris’s body to grab the money.

Once I gave the money to E, he got bundled up in his winter coat and left. I climbed back into Paris’s warmth and continued to watch the movie. I began to think what it would be like to come home to a man’s warmth every night. I do miss that sometimes. Hearing Paris talk broke through my thoughts.

I said, “Hunh?"

“My dick is hard," he says breathlessly.

“Your dick is hard? How did that happen?" I said.

I couldn’t really hear what he was saying because he mumbled. I began taking pictures of his drunken state as memories to bring up later. The next few moments were fuzzy.

sinnerstepmilf1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
sinnerstepmilf1



I went from taking pictures of him and rubbing his dick to feeling its true length and how hard it was.

“Let me take a picture of it," I asked.

“Only if you suck it," he said.

I was hesitant about doing so, and to this day I really don’t know why.

So I went in and gently grabbed his dick to snap a picture and he quickly covered it. I allowed my wet tongue to lick the tip and he moved his hand. I snapped a few pictures and continued to work my magic. While licking, something stirred in me. I started getting aroused. I was getting turned on.

Sucking a large luscious curved dick, in the home of a man I’m fucking, knowing he can walk through the front door at any time and catch us. It was a huge turn on for me. I began licking and sucking. Up and down. Very slow and very fast. Deep down deep throat and using my hand. I wanted his dick to get super wet like my pussy.

I began feeling him move his hips to fuck my mouth. I began tingling and started to leak my juices in my boy shorts. I felt him grabbing at my shirt, bra and pants. At this point I’m cursing silently for wearing a thermal under my shirt. I wish I didn’t have it on so he can unsnap my bra and feel my nipples and suck on Mona & Lisa.

Yea, I named my breasts after the greatest painting of all time.

I would’ve of done anything to feel his tongue lick my hard nipple while I suck his huge dick. As he puts his hand in my pants to touch my ass, I’m wondering how much I can get away with before E gets back.

I want to snatch my pants off and sit my huge ass on his colossal dick. I just don’t want to sit, I want to slam down on it backwards cowgirl style. While he’s grabbing and smacking my ass…HARD. I want to ride it fast and slow. I want to feel the hook of his dick stroke my G-spot.

I want to push down harder. I want to feel it in my stomach.

I want to bend down and grab my ankles, rotate my hips and have him stick three fingers in my ass. I want to have a dual fuck until I scream his name. I want him to hold my hips and push me to the floor and fuck me from behind like crazy till I cry tears of enjoyment. I’m getting wet re-writing this memory. My fantasy was cut short by a slamming door at the bottom of the stairs.

I quickly stopped sucking and Paris put himself back together.

If E only knew what was going on in his home while he was gone. My only thought is will I ever get the chance again?

Published 
Written by KLynn
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors