Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Part 1: Trip to the Gulf Islands

"My girlfriend and I enjoy our Gulf Island vacation"

2
2 Comments 2
6.2k Views 6.2k
1.4k words 1.4k words
These are the true events that transpired during a weekend trip to a small group of islands located in British Columbia. This is the first story I wrote and published on lush once before, let me know what you enjoyed about it and how I could improve. Thanks and Enjoy!

My girlfriend Katie was pushing me to take a vacation with her and we finally agreed on a short weekend camping trip to BC. I wasn’t thrilled about the idea of heading off camping since I had done quite a bit of traveling earlier in the year. We packed our things and took a short flight to BC. We grabbed a rental car from the airport and after taking a short drive and ferry we arrived at our camp ground. It was a truly beautiful camp site with many tall pines, and the ocean visible through the trees.

The idea of having sex and camping has always turned me on, maybe it is because of the thin tent walls and that people may hear you in the act. This particular campground offered some privacy with the camp sites not being directly beside on another. Katie took to setting up the table and unpacking a few of our things while I prepared the tent. Katie was 24 years old, really intelligent and very sexy (at least to me). She has naturally light red hair, brown eyes and soft lightly freckled white skin. At around 5 and a half feet she has the perfect figure that shows off her curvy hips and C-cup breasts. All of these things are great, but the part that drives me most crazy is her perfect pussy and red pubic hair.

After we finished preparing the camp site we decided to change into some different clothes since the weather was warming up. We headed into the tent and Katie peeled off her shirt and pants, I found myself getting instantly excited. She was never one to wear the sexiest bra and panties (they were nice, just not something you would see in a Victoria’s Secret) but seeing her milky white cleavage made me want to suck on her little pink nipples. From across the tent I crawled my over to her and pressed my lips firmly against hers. Katie is an incredible kisser and feeling her tongue slide against mine instantly caused my penis to push against my pants. Our arms wrap more around one another and my right hand caresses up and down the small of her back. By now my cock was almost completely hard and she can feel my shaft pushing against her as we kneel, kissing and hold each other tight.

As my finger tips swiftly unclasp her bra, the straps slid down her shoulders slightly, before flinging the bra across the tent. Katie’s small hands slide under my t-shirt, pulling it over my head exposing my chest. Her lips and tongue suck on my neck. I feel myself starting to lose more and more control as she drives me further into ecstasy. My hands glide along her sides, up to her breasts. I can feel the weight of each breast in my palm, as I roll her pink nipples between my thumb and fore-finger. Her nipples harden against my finger tips and our chests rise and fall as our breathing matches our heighten erotic state. Katie pushes me onto my back onto the air mattress. Since she is already only in her underwear, she hastily unbuttons my jeans and slides them off with my boxers.

My cock is already completely hard, and I feel her warm pink lips part around the head of my cock as it begins to enter inside her mouth. Her mouth slides up and down the length of my cock, flicking her tongue around the underside of my head as she reaches the tip. Not believing how good it feels I look down to see her brown eyes looking up at me. She enjoys pleasuring me her mouth, and I rock my hips in gratitude. Her mouth slides deep onto my cock and as she moves back up, the tip of my cock slides out of her lips.

AliceRoss2
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AliceRoss2

She wraps her right hand around the head of my wet slippery cock, and slides the tip of her tongue down my shaft toward my tight shaved balls. I can feel her wet mouth sucking over every part of my balls, paying extra attention to the area between my thigh and balls with her tongue.

I am completely lost as she licks and sucks on my balls, and stroking the head of my cock in her hand. As wonderful as it feels to have this perfect woman pleasuring me, I begin to crave something that I unable to resist. My eyes wander across her body, down to her firm tits, across her sloping back to her delicate thighs. My hands flow over her rounded ass, my thumbs hooking into her waist band, pulling her cotton panties down to her knees. I grab Katie and flip her onto her back and remove her panties in one quick motion.

Katie eagerly spreads her thighs exposing her beautiful wet pussy. As her thighs part more and more, the lips of her pussy begin to open and I can see her clit hiding under a maze of damp red pubic hair. Not able to resist a moment longer, I bury my face against her waiting pussy. Katie’s eyes close shut and she lets out a quiet moan of delight. The tip of my tongue quickly slides out between my lips and begins to lick her moist folds. I move my tongue along the bottom of her pussy, between her lips, dipping it inside of her for just a moment, before flicking my tongue against her clit. The taste of her juices urge me to lick her more furiously. I take my hands from under her legs and lift her knees toward her shoulder, allowing me to lick her hard wet clit faster and faster.

Katie runs her hands through my hair, pulling my face into her, coating my short beard in her sweet juices. The whole situation is beginning to spiral out of control, with Katie’s moans being less controlled and my face being buried between her thighs. I begin to focus more and more on her clit, first doing circles, and then wrapping my mouth around her clit and sucking the small button into my mouth as I rapidly flick it up and down. I look up from between Katie’s thighs, past her pelvis, between her breasts which are rising up and down with her increased breathing, to her tender face. Her face is red, eyes tightly shut and biting her lower lip, she is nearing an orgasm.

Her juices are soaked into my beard, especially my chin, as I take a finger and slide it around her opening. My finger easily slides inside of her, as a stream of her wetness runs down her opening and over anus. I then slide my finger up and down the outside of her opening, moving my finger increasingly downwards to the area between her vagina and anus. She lets out the sexiest sigh imaginable as I begin to tickle the outside of her anus, slippery with the juices that have been flowing from out her vagina and down.

Her entire body begins to convulse, whispering “I’m gonna cum” again and again. I lick her clitoris as fast as I possible can, my entire head now moving up and down against her vagina. Her naked body is squirming, unable to stay still, and with a final release of tension, orgasms against my face. I continue to hold her clitoris in my mouth as she orgasms, her breathing still short and hard. After a few minutes, I move up my next to her on the mattress, my face rich in the aroma of her sweet pussy, and we kiss each other passionately. The sun pours through the thin tent walls onto our sweaty naked skin, but for the time being we are completely lost in one another... and the vacation has just started.

Published 
Written by FreeFallin
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments