Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Pretty In White (Patio Break)

"Day 6 and 7 out of 8"

2
1 Comment 1
6.7k Views 6.7k
3.1k words 3.1k words
Wednesday:

 It was another beautiful spring day. We started off our day like the majority of our days. We ate breakfast, chatted a bit over the meal and headed to our posts. I worked on editing videos while Maria worked on editing a new batch of articles and stories submitted to her. Around noon we met at the kitchen, had lunch and chatted again. That was the wonderful thing of working at home. We were never really away from each other all that much.

Around late afternoon, I received a call about an additional video that needed to be edited. I went to pick it up and came back at six o’ clock thanks to horrible traffic. I was extremely happy when I got home and went to search for my love. She wasn’t in the bedroom, bathroom, living room, kitchen or her work station. So I went to the only place left I could think of and surely enough I found her there. She was out on the back porch, sitting on a white patio chair.

In front of her was a round glass table with a pitcher of chilled lemonade in its center. A half-full glass of the yellow liquid was to its left side and another empty glass was to its right. Maria held a paper manuscript in her hands and had a pencil tucked behind her right ear. She was wearing a blue baby powder, sleeveless blouse, a pair of white linen shorts and white sneakers with a blue strip running across their sides. A pair of black rimmed spectacles hung from her nose and the serious expression on her face as she analyzed the manuscript gave her the appearance of being some hot philosophy professor, or naughty teacher. The naughty miss Maria, it had a nice ring to it.

I stood studying her for a minute. There was something about a woman in a pair of sexy glasses that always turned me on. My girl rarely wore her spectacles so I considered it a treat whenever she did. I walked over to the patio table and took a seat next to her. Maria didn’t seem surprised at my presence and continued to read the stapled pages in front of her. I reached for the pitcher of lemonade and poured myself a glass. I drank down the liquid in sips and laid back on the chair.

After nearly finishing my glass, I turned to address my love.

“How’s it going?”

“So for so good. I have to hand this in by tomorrow and it has to be free of any error.”

She took the pencil tucked behind her ear, made a few corrections on the page and turned to the next one before placing the pencil behind her ear again. I watched her scrupulously work, not wanting to interrupt her. Far in the distance I could see the sun in the midst of setting. It cast a warm, orange, glow across the backyard and upon everything in sight. It was four degrees warmer than yesterday though a bit winder which wasn’t a bad combination. A couple of our neighbors were hanging out in their backyard and there were a couple of kids playing across from our own yard, but both parties soon retreated inside their homes for dinner.

The sound of wafting wind and distant cars became the only sounding noises, in addition to Maria occasionally turning a page. A few corrections later she let out a sigh.

“I need a break.” She professed.

The clinging of melting ice cubes resonated in her glass as she drank down some of the lemonade. She placed it back down and let out another sigh.

“You know what helps me relax?”

‘What?” She replied engrossed.

“Doing anything else but work.”

“That’s very specific.” She replied wryly.

“I’m serious. It doesn’t matter what it is, as long as it isn’t work. It can be anything.”

“Anything?”

“Yep.” I replied.

“Like taking a walk, spending some time with a book, or even watching tv or...”

“Sucking cock?” Maria inquired.

“Yea-yeah. Sex is always good.” I answered a bit astonished at her blunt response.

She placed her manuscript down on the table and faced me.

“You know, you shouldn’t be so surprised. After all you’re the one who made me into a blowjob addict.”

“Yeah that’s true. I remember how nervous and reluctant you were when you first blew me.”

“Well back then I hadn’t sucked a dick before.” She defended herself.

“Your cock was the first one I ever blew. And now I can’t go very long without it in my mouth. Or your yummy cum.”

“Is that right? So just where do you like getting plastered the most?” I grinned.

She posed a cute thinking posture and let out a pondering hmmmmm.

“Definitely... on my face. Another pervy habit I picked up from your insistence to blow your load on my face when ever possible.”

“I gladly take full responsibility for that. Although I did find a couple of other places on - and in you where I love to blow my load.”

“All this talk about blowing loads is really giving me a hankering for some cock. Why don’t we go inside? I think I know what I need for my break. A dick to suck and some delicious cum on my face.”

A grin grew across my face and an idea on how to make the act even better was formed.

“Why go inside? Let’s do it right here.”

Maria glared at me for a while as the proposal ran through her mind. She recollected fucking me in the theater the day before and all the excitement she had felt then.

“I guess it would be fun.” She finally stated.

I arose from my chair and she followed. She squatted down behind the glass table and pulled down my shorts and underwear.

“For your sake, I hope no one can see us.” She spoke, gripping my cock.

I scanned around and was confident enough that even if there was someone out there, they wouldn’t be able to descry my girl sucking dick. At least not any children. The last thing we wanted was some kid telling their parents they saw the woman neighbor eating the man neighbors peepee. A wooden fence cloistered our backyard and the glass patio table provided some cover for both of us. If there was an adult on the other hand, they might have been treated to a live porn. It was a risk that made things more exciting.

Maria’s hand tugged back my foreskin and she began to stroke my cock. She was about to remove her spectacles when I interrupted.

“Keep the glasses on.” I ordered.

She obeyed and went back to massaging my dick. The teasing part of her act was at once set in motion. She expertly stroked my cock with her right hand and used her left hand to play with my balls. Like two marbles, she fondled them between her fingers. She carried on to grope one between her forefinger and thumb and began to massage it in a circular motion, repeating the same technique on my other testicle. She then leaned her face in and rather than going straight for my cock went for my balls.

Her lips gripped my nutsack and gently tugged on their skin. I watched her lips explore my testicles from top to bottom and from side to side. Her mouth sucking on my balls and her lips teasingly tugging on their skin as she pulled away. In between her playful ball nips she cuddled my privates with soft loving kisses. Maria’s cock suckings were always fantastic and so damn hot!

She seemed to realize her hand was still busy jerking me off and decided to give her full attention to the cock she held. She gave up playing with my balls and her hand came to a rest on my prick. She squeezed the mid section of my cock and a clear drop of cum exited between the fleshly head glands of my dick. She stuck out her tongue and using its tip, licked up the driblet. The tantalizing sensation of the abutment sent a jolt of pleasure through my cock and up my spine. She stuck out her tongue again and jumpstarted a frenzy of licks on my dick.

Those lovely ruby lips of hers followed up by enveloping the head of my rod. Securely griping my cock in between her lips, she sucked the head of my cock like it was the last dick she would ever blow. The sensation was exquisite and the suction was so great, it felt as if drops of cum were being sucked right out of my member. She released the suction and slowly worked her way up the length of my cock till all of it was in her mouth. The head of my dick was hitting the back of her throat.

VeronikaTacher
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VeronikaTacher

On my lower abdomen, I could feel the warm air her nostrils drew in and slowly breathed out.

She traveled back down my cock, but kept her lips wrapped around the head of my rod and deep throated me again. My cock furrowed in through her mouth, through her throat and was held there for a few seconds. Recent mastery over her gag reflex allowed Maria to fully insert my cock into her mouth. It was always hot watching her swallow up my entire dick. She pulled out to give my dick a few good sucks and gulped down my cock again and again. I soon realized I was holding back the urge to began thrusting in and out when I heard Maria mutter out something.

“Fffuk mai mowth.” She mumbled with my dick still stuffed in her mouth.

“What?” I asked, not sure what she saying.

She pulled out and glanced up at me.

“Fuck my mouth.”

“Oh. Are you sure?”

“Yeah. Just not too rough.”

Maria gripped the base of my shaft and slowly swallowed it all up again. She released her grip on my dick and transferred the power of control over to me. My hands gently fell on the sides of her head and I gently leaned back with my body. I watched my dick sluggishly retreat out of her mouth and once I leaned forward, watched it disappear again. My mind and body were transfixed by the marvelous sensation of my cock sliding down her soft rosy lips and into her hot wet mouth. I slowly drove my dick in and out as Maria coquettishly stared up at me behind her black rimmed glasses.

She watched me be enraptured by the sexual act. She watched me utter gasps and unmistakably felt my cock lunges get faster and faster. I was shoving the entire length of my drool drenched dick with great hurry. My hips rapidly rocked back and forth as I fucked Maria’s mouth. I could hear the soft thud of my dick gently hitting the back of her throat. She stayed calm, but then I heard her start to let out gags and gasps. I stopped for a moment and looked down at her.

“You okay?”

With my dick still tucked in her mouth she nodded her head up and down to communicate a yes.

Reassured, I leaned forward and felt the intense pleasure of my cock rush past her lovely pink lips, her slippery warm tongue and to the back of her throat once again. Throughout the mouth fucking, Maria focused on her breathing and made sure her lips stayed firmly wrapped around my dick. She had never had her mouth fucked and I could have never imagined she would have been the one to suggest the act, but she seemed to welcome the new experience. What was stranger was the fact that the sound of her gagging was really turning me on. My cock persisted on banging into her mouth. In fact, I began to drive in my rod faster and faster.

I couldn’t help myself and had to take full advantage of the opportunity presented. My once slow and careful plunges were now savage, high velocity rams. My hips wildly rocked back and forth to drive in my cock, while my hands simultaneously shoved Maria’s head forward on every thrust. Another intense pleasure came about from the sensation of my frenulm rushing past the bottom of her lip. Trapped in the primal ecstasy, I fucked on. It took me a while to notice the harsher than usual noise of gagging.

I halted momentarily and looked down at my love.

Maria quickly used the instance to grip my cock and expel the phallus from her mouth. Upon withdrawal, she let out a gasp and began panting. She looked up at me with a flushed face and spittle running down her chin.

“Not so rough.” She angrily stated.

“Sorry.” I apologized meekly.

She took a moment to catch her breathe and took my cock back in. This time taking back control and deep throating me again. I had the whole desire of fucking her mouth out of my system and she hadn’t gotten up and left, so I wasn’t complaining. Her cock swallowing was a slow and pleasant process that lasted for a long while. However, my girl did get tired of deep throating and settled on giving me a good old-fashioned dick sucking. On her last deep throat, she slurped my cock out and prepped it for the fellatio with a couple of hand strokes.

She slipped my dick back in her mouth and ran her luscious lips across my shaft like a well experienced cock sucking whore. I delighted in the wonderful oral stimulation and being out in the open added to my enjoyment. The scent of spring filled my nose and the cool blow of the wind and warm rays of the setting sun felt pleasant on my skin. Fireflies emerged and flitted across the red and orange atmosphere. I stared off into the distant for an indeterminable amount of time and almost forgot about the hard-working babe sucking on my cock.

Mmmmmhs managed to escape from Maria’s mouth and was a confirmation she was loving blowing dick. All my attention reverted back to her and I looked on as she skillfully serviced my rod. Her cheeks were drawn inward from the vacuum she was producing and she took my cock in at an angle till it was visibly poking out of her cheeks. She lost temporary suction of my dick and I took the moment to grab a hold of it. She opened her mouth wide with an aaaaaahhhh and I slapped the head of my cock on her tongue in rapid successions before shoving it back in her mouth. My love accepted back control and resumed where she left off.

Her pursed lips slid up and down my shaft faster and faster. Her head bobbed back and forth as she stole glances from me. I could see her brown chocolate eyes behind the black rimmed glasses she wore and the pencil still tucked behind her ear. The wet noises of my cock being sucked into a vacuum and rushing past globs of saliva were distinctly audible. The groans escaping my mouth and the cock squirming in her mouth alerted Maria I was close to an orgasm. She responded by keeping pace and sucking cock as fast as she could.

Not long after I immediately pulled out and pointed my dick toward her face. I felt my pelvic muscles powerfully contract and the first shot of cum jetted out. It was a slight miss as it flew past her head and landed on the paved patio floor, but caught some of her hair on the way down. The rest of the milky goodness successfully managed to land on Maria. My balls pumped out ropes of semen that were vertically drizzled across her face and the lens of her glasses. I waved my cock across her face til the very last drop of cum was shaken out.

 Drops of the white liquid were already rolling down her spectacles, cheeks and lips.

“I love cumming on your face.” I sighed in ecstatic relief.

“We’ll that works out for the both of us. It’s become my favorite beauty product.” She smiled and rubbed my hot cum into her cheeks.

I watched her pucker her beautiful lips and give my drooping cock one last kiss on the head.
 
“Thanks big guy.”

With that said, she stood up and swung the glass partition to the kitchen open and undoubtedly headed for the bathroom. She returned by the time early night had fallen with a vibrant young look on her face and spotless spectacles. Maria retrieved her manuscript and asked me to bring in the lemonade pitcher and drinking glasses. So I did, closed the glass partition to the patio and waited in the kitchen. She reappeared again and set out to cook dinner.

The same routine to the end of our last day played out. We ate our meal, had pleasant conversation, headed back to our work stations and were in bed by eleven thirty.

Thursday: Busy

We awakened about the same time. Maria headed off to work and I stayed home alone for half the day. I managed to complete a large portion of video editing and only exited the work room to go to the bathroom or eat something. My girl didn’t return till five o clock. She had stopped at a market and done some sparse shopping, buying a carton of eggs, some bread, milk and a cluster of bananas. Hungry, but not in the mood to prepare a meal, we ended up ordering Chinese and watched the evening news in the living room.

Maria headed off to her writing room after that and only came out once to take shower and once more to go to bed. Since there was no way I could fuck myself and I certainly wasn’t going to attempt to blow my dick, I finished off the load of work I had remaining and went to bed. At the very least it was a day to replenish my depleted cum.

Published 
Written by Naughtydude
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments