Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Pretty In White(Sleeping Beauty)

"Day 3 and 4 out of 8"

3
0 Comments 0
8.8k Views 8.8k
2.6k words 2.6k words
Sunday:

My eyes opened to the plain landscape of the bedroom ceiling. Softened sunlight filtered by the windows white curtains shattered across in beams. Everything was calm and the sound of distant cars passing on the road was occasionally heard. Renewed by a goodnights sleep, a look down below my waist yielded a view of my erect cock attempting to lance straight through my shorts. I had raging morning wood, but was so used to the natural event, it was no real surprise. Instead, I carefully shifted onto my left side and faced my lovely sleeping beauty.

Maria was clothed in a sheen silver nightgown with thin transparent shoulder straps. Her long brown hair flowed down her comely face and across her skinny arms. The rays of sunlight blanketing the room seemed to soften her fair skin and with the shiny nightgown, fastened an angelic aura around her. I watched her sleep for a few minutes until her brown chocolate eyes slowly opened.

“Good morning honey.” I smiled

She said nothing for a few seconds, but smiled back. Her eyes were clearly adjusting to the light in the room.

“Good morning indeed.” She finally replied with a sly grin

It was apparent her comment was directed toward the erect cock rubbing up against her thigh.

“Oh you know how I get around beautiful women.” I pointed out and fared on to give her a few playful kisses.

“Unfortunately I do.” Maria laughed softly.

“But I can fix this little problem.” She continued.

I felt her hand give my dick a quick squeeze.

“Oh can you?”

“Sure, just give me a minute or two.” She leaned in to give me a kiss and I followed through.

Her soft rosy lips pressed up against mines and we delighted in the simple but passionate act of affection. I watched her break away and shuffle about on the bed. She teasingly crawled on all fours toward my dick, showcasing her lovely cute ass press up against the silver nightgown and then positioned herself flat on her stomach.. Her hands pulled down my shorts and my erect cock sprang out, completely hard, throbbing and ready for some proper care.

“Yum.” Maria lovingly smiled back at me.

She gripped the base of my shaft, tugged back the foreskin and tended to her lover’s prick. The brunette started out with a few hand strokes, followed by quick licks against the head of my rod and wondered off to friskily suck each of my balls.

She tucked a couple of bangs from her hair behind her ear and cutely swung her feet back and forth in the air she played with my cock. She stuck out her warm moist tongue and playfully flicked its tip on the surface of my balls while simultaneously jerking me off. Her tongue left my testicles and teasingly traveled up across the length of my dick. She gave my cock a few last strokes and expertly took my prick into her warm mouth.

“Oh baby!” I moaned.

My body was ecstatic with euphoria. Her puckered lips slowly glided down my cock and then released my throbbing rod. I watched Maria sexily brush my cock against her cheek as she began to kiss down the length of my dick. She reverted back to sucking and nearly gulped down all of my dick before retreating and leaving behind a trail of saliva. In a moments notice, she took it back in and her head began to bob back and forth. I felt the warm temperature of her mouth, its rich, saliva moist, atmosphere and an intense pleasurable suction on my dick. All imputable to her phenomenal cock sucking.

“That’s it! Suck my cock!”

My hands involuntarily found themselves placed on top of her head. They remained stationed there while I enjoyed my girls’ wonderful blowjob. She maintained her dick sucking rhythm and gradually picked up the pace. The sensation was so great I closed my eyes, completely relaxed back and enjoyed every second my cock was in her mouth. I stayed in this position for what appeared to be half and hour. From time to time, the distinct sound of Maria sucking my dick reached my ears.

When I opened my eyes again, I was met with picturesque sight of my love enthusiastically sucking my cock. The hands I had laid on top of her suddenly pressed down and guided her head back up. She knew what the hint meant and responded by increasing her speed. Her rosy puckered lips swiftly hurried across the length of my member, effortlessly gliding up and down. She began to bob her head back and forth as fast as she possibly could, momentarily transforming into a blur of a cock sucking whore. Letting out moans, I was overwhelmed by my girls oral stimulation, the feel of her warm mouth and lips, and the sound of her perverted slurps.

“I’m cumming!” I abruptly exclaimed.

She quickly released my dick from her pursed lips, took a handle of my member and opened her mouth as wide as possible. Her hand started to vigorously pump away at my dick. She swiftly maneuvered her mouth over the head of my dick and continued to feverishly jack me off. Finally, I could hold back no longer and was overcome with an intense pleasure. A shot of hot, gooey, cum rushed out of my cock and hit the roof of Maria’s mouth. Increasing streams of cum exploded forth as she continued to jerk me off through my ejaculation.

The last weak shots of cum were deposited on her tongue. At this point I could see my sperm dripping down the roof of her mouth and accumulating on her tongue. She closed her mouth and happily swallowed the helping of cum. Hungry for more, her tongue was stuck out and in one last round, cleaned my dick clean of any white stuff. She pulled my shorts back on and thus, completed her morning exercise.

“How was breakfast?” I jestingly asked.

She carefully straddled me and on her knees, began to move forward till we were face to face.

“Not bad, but I could sure use seconds.” Maria smiled and gave me a long passionate french kiss.

I eagerly accepted her affection and we both began a sensual flirt between our slithering tongues and lips. A minute later, she broke away.

“We’ll, I better get started on the real breakfast.”

She climbed out from bed and headed straight for the bathroom. I was imparted with the salty taste of my own cum and a fully satisfied cock. It certainly wasn’t a bad way to start off the day.
 

Monday:


There was always something unpleasant about the first day of the work week. Whether it was arising early or getting back into the plodding rhythm of employment. I truly did not like Mondays. I awoke early at around six-thirty a.m, but was still sleepy notwithstanding going to bed at a proper time the night before. It was much too early for Maria to be awake and so there was no morning blowjob. She wouldn’t rise till around eight, because fortunately she didn’t need to clock in until about nine a.m. She wouldn’t rise as early, but would always come home exhausted from work and from standing in a pair of heels for eight hours.

Carefully not to awaken my love, I would get dressed and head downstairs to the kitchen.

Megan_big_cocktsTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Megan_big_cocktsTS

A quickly made cup of joe, a slice of toast and some type of fruit would be my breakfast. I’d leave for work and come home a few minutes before five o’clock. My black duffel bag filled with new discs and video footage in need of editing and lists of papers detailing their deadlines. Usually an hour or two of video footage could easily be edited in a single day, but hours upon hours of video required days to be finished. The type of footage added to the time required to complete the project. Be it professionally shot weddings, graduations, or low budget music videos.

Upon arriving at home, I’d come in and check the kitchen stove. It was a hit or miss if there was any dinner made. If Maria came home early and energetic enough, there was always a meal cooked, but if she came home late and worn out, there never was. Usually it was the latter and though I didn’t mind rummaging through the fridge for a quick snack, Maria couldn’t help but apologize for not having dinner ready. I told her not to apologize and that I understood why there was no prepared meal; she seemed pleased with my reply and from then on stopped apologizing. Now whenever I came home and there was no dinner, I’d eat something to sate my hunger until my love cooked something or we ordered out.

Today was no different, I came home, saw there was no dinner and made a quick sandwich. I ate it, silently headed through the living room, left my work things in the editing room and came back down. It wasn’t uncommon for Maria to take a cat nap in the bedroom, but today she didn’t even make it up the stairs. She was lying asleep on the living room couch in her work cloths. Her collared white blouse was unbuttoned down enough for hints of her black bra and breasts to be seen. The tight brown skirt she wore appeared loosened and a pair of skintight, brown, stockings were still on her legs. The pair of black patent pumps she wore that day were on the floor next to a black purse.

I stood silently in the living room watching her sleep. There was a unique beauty in seeing her fast asleep and yet be so vulnerable. Likewise, there was the arousing sight from how sexy she appeared in her clothes. Not only was she a young attractive female writer struggling to make it big and a loving kind women, but a complete slut in bed. An uncontrollable urge came over me in the spur of the moment and I whipped out my cock and began to masturbate. With my hand wrapped around my dick, I slowly stroked away to the image of a sleeping Maria on the couch.

I started to think of all the times she had fucked me, given me handjobs, and blowjobs. My hand moved up and down my shaft as I stumbled forward to get nearer. Along the short beeline, I never stopped masturbating and soon my cock was inches away from her face. I could see the red lipstick on her lips was fresh and hear her slow, almost, inaudible breathing. The slow gentle strokes of my hand increased and became moderate in speed. I was careful not to come into actually contact with her face and to hold back any moans.

Minutes passed by and I was still jerking off to the sleeping beauty. I continued to run my hand across the length of cock while my eyes shifted from the view of her sexy stocked legs, to her cute breasts and back to her pretty face. There was no mistaking what would happen if I continued, yet I couldn’t stop. Perhaps it was because I didn’t get my morning blowjob, but I just couldn’t stop, and of course I didn’t want to; there was no telling how an exhausted and possibly petulant Maria would react to the fact that I had cum all over her while she slept. The thought of the consequence wasn’t sufficient enough to scare me and I pumped away. Faster and faster, I jerked my cock off and was on the verge of exploding.

Maria suddenly opened her eyes and was met with the view of my dick inches from her. I immediately stopped and precluded any ejaculation.

 “Couldn’t wait til I was awake could you?” She yawned unflustered.

I was at a loss for words, unsure on how to reply or act. My incertitude was melted away when Maria enveloped the head of my cock and commenced to suck it. She didn’t take all of my dick in, just the head and refrained from using her hands, possibly because she didn’t want to bother with them. Yet the weary beauty was still able to induce great pleasure. With her head resting on the arm of the couch, I leaned in as far as I could and held onto the base of my shaft.

Maria handled the rest of the work and did an excellent job at it. She nursed and doted the head of my cock with affection. Inside her warm mouth, I could feel her tongue lap at my dick. There were times she released my member and teasingly played with it utilizing her tongue. She would start by licking up and down, then from left to right. Her agile tongue would try to wrap around the head of my cock and she would finally take my dick back in her mouth.

She suckled hard and fast. Alternating between her playful tongue licking and the actually sucking. I simply made sure my member was pointed it in the right direction and that it remained close to her mouth. Maria’s cock sucking eventually brought me near the edge of orgasm. She stared up at me with those big brown eyes of hers, her lovely mouth eagerly sucking on my dick, and the sight of it all was enough to cross the point of no return. I pulled out of her warm mouth and could see a ring of red lipstick around the area her lips had held my cock.

After beginning to furiously massage my dick and nearing it to her face, she knew the place I wanted to cum. Maria relaxed, closed her eyes and awaited for my sweet release. I jerked away, directing my cock straight toward her face. Not long after, the first burst of cum spritzed through the air and landed across her closed eyes. Another quickly followed and touched down across her nose and cheeks. Weaker burst came after, most of which landed on her cheeks.

I redirected my cock toward her red lips and oozed out the rest of my cum there. Taking the head of my dick, I proceeded to smear the load across her lips and pulled away. Sensing it was over, Maria carefully opened her eyes and looked up at me. The majority of her face was covered in cum and the white stuff was dripping down her long eyelashes.

“You know, being with you is always the best part of my day.” I declared, tucking my dick back in my pants.

“You don’t say.” She replied smiling and sat up the couch.

“Since you’ve gotten me all filthy, I’ll be taking a shower. You’ll have to wait for your dinner now mister.”

“No problem, your cooking is worth waiting for.” I answered back, watching Maria descended up the stairs with a cum covered face.

A door slammed and I knew she had entered the bathroom. I let out a sigh, sat down on the couch and felt happy for not getting berated and having my cock sucked. Normally, there was never any time for fun on Mondays. We’d both be too tired and there was too much work to be done. Then again, I always considered myself lucky to have such a wonderful girl as Maria....
Published 
Written by Naughtydude
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors